Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs (7198 Views)

#SarakiCCT: Zakari Mohammed Responsible For Blackout During Saraki's CCT Trial / Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) / World Youth Day: We're Committed To Creating Jobs- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 6:52am On Apr 05, 2010
lol they use it as a tool for campaigning cause ppl are stupid and he's a politician whos job is to capitalize on it lol. obama can 'take credit' for reducing unemployment but he didn't the free market did it it's self through the natural laws of economics and even that was propaganda cause the unemployment rate didn't drop in his first year it remained steady and high

lol i wish my dad was sending me money, cause i need to buy a new car, but he spent enough time in the US to learn the values of DOING THINGS FOR YOUR SELF and knows as an able bodied man i can make my own money.

Nigerians on the other hand think the government will make money for them.
they except the gov to build them homes
they except the gove to build power plants
they except the gov to hire them
they except the gov to do EVERYTHING for them. The Us president 'creates jobs' by motivating the people to create their own damn jobs lol. This has been the practice since FDR. All the things we expect the nigerian goernment to build for us the US government doesn't build for americans and they have more money then nigeria will ever fathom. unless you can point to the power plant Obama has built
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by rhymz(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2010
Ikengawo:

lol they use it as a tool for campaigning cause ppl are silly and he's a politician whos job is to capitalize on it lol. obama can 'take credit' for reducing unemployment but he didn't the free market did it it's self through the natural laws of economics and even that was propaganda cause the unemployment rate didn't drop in his first year it remained steady and high

lol i wish my dad was sending me money, cause i need to buy a new car, but he spent enough time in the US to learn the values of DOING THINGS FOR YOUR SELF and knows as an able bodied man i can make my own money.

they except the gov to do EVERYTHING for them. The Us president 'creates jobs' by motivating the people to create their own damn jobs lol. This has been the practice since FDR. All the things we expect the nigerian goernment to build for us the US government doesn't build for americans and they have more money then nigeria will ever fathom. unless you can point to the power plant Obama has built
Are U high on some cheap brandy? if U ve nothing of importance and intelligent to say, why not hush. . Are U trying to insinuate that we are $tupid,we dont know what we want or sth. . .
U re in the US as U claim, do U know anything abt their energy laws and grid system? Before U open Ur big mouth to talk abt electricity Or dont U see infrastructure there that enables and encourages the creation of employment? If the government ve no business creating jobs, how come they are the first to point to when ppl lose their jobs even in Ur eldorado america. . . Sometimez U need to be in some1's to know what they are talking abt. I dont know of any Nigerian that expects the government to build homes for them even though that is what the mortgage system in Ur darlin america is all about. . Abeg guy just hush, obviously, U aint got any clew as to how government work, but if U wanna run Ur mouth, be my guess. . .i know U re one of those Nigerians that just arrived the US, awed by the efficiency of the place buh have no insight as to how they were able to attain such fits, so U blame Urself and now U want to whine and blame others too. . .scheeew. .
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ibime(m): 8:05am On Apr 05, 2010
@ Poster,

Can you tell me how your theory fits in with any of the recognised theories of economic growth? Abi na your own theory be this?

Knowing the entrepreneurial spirit of Nigerians, and their absolute efficiency in closing arbitrage opportunities in markets, I can only say that the OP is deluded if he thinks Nigerias comatose economic state is not chiefly due to Government ineptitude, and lack of provision of basic infrastructure and regulation.

As we speak, some Oyinbos are coming to Lagos to study how Lagosians are efficient in developing markets, and how they squeeze maximum utility out of every good, even rubbish dumps which they recycle and sell. Most of the jobs in Nigeria are provided by the informal sector, a damning indictment of Governments role in our economy.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by princekevo(m): 8:27am On Apr 05, 2010
Ikengawo:

lol they use it as a tool for campaigning cause ppl are silly and he's a politician whos job is to capitalize on it lol. obama can 'take credit' for reducing unemployment but he didn't the free market did it it's self through the natural laws of economics and even that was propaganda cause the unemployment rate didn't drop in his first year it remained steady and high

Sorry Just discover you have no single clue abt what you are talking bout, so will not waste my time arguing this with you.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by chidichris(m): 8:34am On Apr 05, 2010
we should stop blaming the nigerian government 100% for the lack of jobs.
I suppose they failed to provide the means for businesses to prosper in some states like roads and electricity, but against, in a capitalist economy the government isn't responsible for creating jobs.

@poster,
internet has its negativities and u and what u have posted here is one.
what are the major projects of obama's administration? what type of system are they practicing in the usa? must u post? why don't u post on areas that u are well informed or do u think u are dealing with uninformed folks here?
obama is out to create millions of jobs and america is a capitalists economy. even in nigeria, touch any gov or president, past or present, he will tell u how many job opportunities he created while in office.
even pdp as the worst govt, is creating job opportunities especially for their members and loyalists. what is the major criticism against democracy? it makes room for duplication of posts. i hope am not taking u too high? in a particular position, u can have a commissioner of agriculture, a committee on agriculture, the chairman agricultural development unit, special adviser to the gov on agriculture, personal assistant to the gov on agriculture, pa to the commissioner on agriculture, special adviser to the commisioner of agriculture all these and endless lists of names are job opportunities created by govt as against ur ill informed education.
if time is not taken, this poster here cld be a masters degree holder in political science or economics under the so called nigerian educational system.
oga, even if u were not informed in the class room, don't u see people from ur local govt area who go to work in the morning and come back in the evening? are u not aware of the poverty alleviation programme? wow, are u not aware of the govt's supports for the capitalists in forms of incentives and motivations.
am sorry, with ur level of understanding, this will not be the best platform to raise u to a standard.
go and get urself involved with the nearest adult education center arround u.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by agitator: 11:20am On Apr 05, 2010
Ikengawo:

All of our founding fathers went to school abroad,

anyways, can you give me evidence that the nigerian government doesn't offer loans to small businesses? because my father is responsible for allocating small business loans to deserving individuals with small businesses in my local government, and this was an initiative of the Governors,
other states, if not all states, do the same

How can people be arguing with someone who's father does these. Don't you see he is defending his father. Why didn't your father create jobs instead of being employed to disburse loans.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by wirinet(m): 11:41am On Apr 05, 2010
I cannot believe what i am reading here and from supposedly enlightened people for that matter. If government are not responsible for creating Jobs, then what is the function of a government. Government had shied away from building infrastructure as every thing is now being built and concessioned to private individuals, electricity is being given to private companies, roads are being concessioned, government run companies are being sold of to individuals, health services and schools have been left to private sector.  We handle our personal security with maiguards and  security guards. The average Nigerian citizen is like a local government unto himself.

So why do we need a government, maybe we should disband all governments and just have the military in case of external attacks or are we also to have our own private army?

If as someone says, that that the US government does not create Jobs, why is Job creation an essential aspect of electoral campaigns, all presidential aspirants always promises to create several million new jobs. Why does the US and European governments real out their unemployment figures every month as an indication of how well the economy is faring. Also why do their government take responsibility for the unemployed and actually pay them for not having a job.

I have never heard a sillier statement in my life.

GOVERNMENTS MUST TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE UNEMPLOYED,  because in a sane country, they country survives on the taxes paid by the employed. 

Additionally, governments must take responsibility for the health, welfare, security, education, etc of its citizens or else it has not reason to exist in the first place.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by highland(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Ikengawo

"i work for the US government lol.
You know americans are actually mad that the US government has too many employees?"

Based on the above quote,
1. You are an ordinary EMPLOYEE OF THE GOVT OF AMERICA ( Stop your work and come and start your own company in Nigeria , then you will know if there is enabling environment for businesses.)

2. You are not even living in Nigeria now, but you are just an offshore citizen(runways)

3. You haven't create anything for Nigerians, but you blame others for not creating job.

4. If am right, your parent in Nigeria will also be government employee if not among the cabal( Who had earned salary for years to sponsor u abroad)

5. You having tell us of your blueschip company u have started to ascertain your claim. If capitalist rule in US i expected u has a Nigerian living abroad to have created one if it is so easy as u claim. Since there is no problem of enabling environment.

6. Guy, keep shut. Tell us what u have done . Not just propagating points that lack reality to Nigeria issues

7. I am entrepreneur in Nigeria with years of helping youth in the country to get their vision aright and pursue their desire with passion and commitment to achieving them. I have a small scale business now though no credit facilities that is favorable for growth from the bank, all they asking for are too high for small business like my own.

I have employed others what of u?
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by naijaking1: 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
@poster
If you're in the US, where were you last month when the job bill was passing through the senate?
Either you're a fool, or you're so uninformed that you don't know that the senate is a part of the govermnet, or you're retarded angry
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
you're naive. i can't name a single person the 'jobs bill' have provided employment for and its designed to encourage the private sector to create jobs. the government has hired all the people it needs and wont hire anymore unless new departments are created, and they're not being created.
you're just reading news without knowing what's going on.

anyways, as i was saying, PEOPLE create jobs not GOVERNMENT. compare the amount of jobs ppl in the US have created for each other to the amount of jobs the government has created. yes the gov is the SINGLE largest employer but it doesn't employ up to 4% of americans.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
Govt are not responsible for creating jobs and even any dunce already know that, however, the govt is responsible to making sure that the environment for job creation is available, making sure that condition for prvt coys and others have access to what is needed to make it happen.

For example, how much money do you think a call centre spends in a day or week or even month on buying gas into the generator, would you agree that it is enuf to create another outlet and hire someone to run it?

Think about it.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2010
why are you talking about generators
PRIVATE COMPANIES PROVIDE ELECTRICITY NOT THE GOVERNMENT in every reasonable non communist country.

individuals like YOU bring electricity. the government in nigeria has tried taking the responsbility of the private sector and failed, YOUR TURN.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
In the case of Nigeria the Government is not responsible for creating Jobs.

Their primary responsibility is to make it impossible to create Jobs.

Other responsibilities include siphoning of oil dollars to private accounts abroad , emptying the national coffers and sending their families overseas to avoid the resultant hardship.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by chidichris(m): 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
it is possible that the poster is one of these guys who work from morning till night in the usa with no time to see newspapers or news on the tvs.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
A lot of people here are just ranting and raving over nothing.  In a CAPITALIST economy like Nigeria's the private sector is expected to be at the forefront of investment and job creation.
Clearly the rise of the middle classes in of itself fuels demand for consumer products which should have a salutary effect on investment and job creation.

More specifically the FGN should now allow 100% participation of the private sector in the power generation industry.

The government is NOT going to 'pump more money into the system' no matter how many people rage and curse here. It is that simple.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
tensor777:

A lot of people here are just ranting and raving over nothing.  In a CAPITALIST economy like Nigeria's the private sector is expected to be at the forefront of investment and job creation.
Clearly the rise of the middle classes in of itself fuels demand for consumer products which should have a salutary effect on investment and job creation.

More specifically the FGN should now allow 100% participation of the private sector in the power generation industry.

The government is NOT going to 'pump more money into the system' no matter how many people rage and curse here. It is that simple.

lol.

There are incentives for business growth such as :

- Constant power

- Security

- Politically stability

- Sound government economic policy

And many other if we think hard enough.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2010
One further point is that a lot of people here are talking about creating an enabling environment within which investment can take place. What exactly does this mean?
Well in a developing country like Nigeria this means implementation of favourable tax and monetary policies and crucially SECURITY.

Infrastructural issues like fuel refining and distribution,  electricity ,telecommunications, transport, water supply and disposal, CAN AND SHOULD be left to the private sector who have the trained and motivated personnel to ensure effective service delivery to their markets and profitable investments to their owners.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 6:24am On Apr 06, 2010
LOL so wait do you people think the US has an enabling environment for new businesses? lol
come open a business in the US and see what happens. I'll be a rich man in nigeria once im done with school cause i'll go into business and have better forsight then almost all nigerians cause they think the US government provided the US with electricty and water which it doesn't.

the man that opens a power plant in nigeria will be a billionaire. There's 150 ppl waiting desperately for electricity. If you charged them 20 dollars a month to have this for 10 years no amount of Oil money will rival you're personal wealth.

but the nigerian government actually HAS provided more electricity for it's ppl then the US government cause the US government provides non and the nigerian government at least tries with NEPA

look. You nigerians failed your country. On a political and civilian level, stop pointing fingers and governments and tribes.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 6:31am On Apr 06, 2010
the PEOPLE are responsible for creating an environment for job growth. PLain and simple.

the PEOPLE provide security in the end of the day cause their behavior determines safety
the PEOPLE provide electrical companies cause governors aren't trained in electrical physics and in every country electricity is private
the PEOPLE provide water and sanition
the PEOPLE provide communication lines

you can say the nigerian government doesn't create roads, but do the nigerian people create cars? no.
you can say the nigerian government doesn't clean up the streets but do the nigerian ppl clean up after themselves? no
you can say the nigerian government is fly their families abroad to live in comfort away from the mess they've made but guess what, SO DO THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE

you're the ones not creating inudstry
you're the ones fighting each other
you're the ones not porducing anything
you're the ones throwing your trash everywhere and blaming the government cause your country is a mess
you're the losers in the situation, not the government, the government only sucks cause its full of nigerians like yOU doing the same things YOU have done on a small scale

HOW MANY JOBS HAVE [b]YOU[/b]created
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Kobojunkie: 6:41am On Apr 06, 2010
Ikengawo, whenever you find yourself  CREATING LIES in order to make your point, it is probably indication that your point is a moot one.
Ikengawo:

LOL so wait do you people think the US has an enabling environment for new businesses? lol
come open a business in the US and see what happens. I'll be a rich man in nigeria once im done with school cause i'll go into business and have better forsight then almost all nigerians cause they think the US government provided the US with electricty and water which it doesn't.

Business is NOT about RICHES. I find it laughable that you equate SUCCESS to RICHES in most of your examples.  The US actually does have a business centric environment on the most part. I know because I am a small business owner and even though I don’t get my way every time, I enjoy a lot of benefits as a business owner here in America that I am struggling to get as a Nigerian business owner as well.  

Ikengawo:

the man that opens a power plant in nigeria will be a billionaire. There's 150 ppl waiting desperately for electricity. If you charged them 20 dollars a month to have this for 10 years no amount of Oil money will rival you're personal wealth.

You really think YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE who has come up with that idea in all these years?

Ikengawo:

but the nigerian government actually HAS provided more electricity for it's ppl then the US government cause the US government provides non and the nigerian government at least tries with NEPA

look. You nigerians failed your country. On a political and civilian level, stop pointing fingers and governments and tribes.

Please get REAL EDUCATION and FACTS rather than silly conjecture that one cannot serious debate you on. I am just saying you need to do some serious researching.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 6:54am On Apr 06, 2010
you keep saying my facts are wrong but won't point to a single wrong fact in my post.
does the government provide you electricity in america, yes or no?
or is this question a 'wrong fact' as well. Even the job you have, the government didn't provide it, YOU did.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Kobojunkie: 7:02am On Apr 06, 2010
Oh I can help you with that.

a) US Governments both at Federal and State levels work to create good business environments. In fact many of the cities across the country are on hyper-drive to attract businesses both green and non so they can get their people employed and get money into their coffers as soon as possible

b) There are laws that continue to hinder private entities from setting up power plants in Nigeria. Even states find that whatever energy they generate, they still need to pump into the national grid and at the end of the day, that turns out to be counter productive and so people stay away from investing in power projects in Nigeria

c) Nigerian Government has shown it is incapable of handling electricity generation. That is what the government has been able to PROOF. Rather than give it over to states or even the private sector and create policies to protect businesses that choose to invest, it has yet to do do.

d) Sure, Nigerians failed the country but you fail the country even more when you make up stories as a way of uplifting the same Government that continues to hamper progress. . . didn't your father tell you there is a name for such tactic?
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 7:06am On Apr 06, 2010
If i post articles of nigerian governments in a 'hyper-drive' to attract business, and US policies that repel investment, will you shut up?
lol wasn't it last summer that the US refused to allowed the UAE to buy and repair a debunk port from them because the UAE was muslim arab and 'terrorist' according to the american ppl?

thus the port remains debunk even though the chinese own most of the ports in the country?
you're american, you remember this.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2010
i'll even post video evidence. from CNN mind you lol
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Kobojunkie: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2010
So, forget that the government has been able to, and continue to provide a good environment within which American citizens can easily set up, and run their businesses and compete with their counterparts across the world, the US denying the UAE a deal is where it all starts and stops? undecided
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2010
this is one example out of hundreds of counter productive business policies in the US

before you start a business in the US you're forced to insure it, register it, pay tax on it, pay tax on properties, and keep record of EVERYTHING you buy and sell, pay zoning fees and learn zoning laws. This causes most would be up and start business owners to give up the idea because on top of the cost of starting a business, which is tremendous in the US, you have to pay so much involuntary stuff that it's not worth it.

in nigeria, you can start a business with 500 dollars, in the US registry can be up to 200 alone.
then you're forced to take a loan because the money isn't there fore most and if you have bad credit you can't start a business cause you can't get a loan.

good credit or not, any nigerian can start a business on the spot.the nigerian environment allows for me, if i wanted, to take off the shoes im wearing on my feet and sell them on the spot

in the US this is illegal because you didn't register it, or inventory it, or pay tax on it, so if you sell the shoes on your feet you will have to pay 50 dollars miminum to register this and a set percent of profit is taken off in tax.

this is just an example, if you put this example on a large scale the USis an ugly place to start busienss and that's why many american companies are starting to move to India and CHina.

again my proposalis still there, if i post evidence of the nigerian government doing more to promote business in the form of articles and videos will you shut up?
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2010
^^
Actually of is a waste of time to argue with some people here. They forget that success in business is about identifying gaps in the market and then supplying the goods and services that would now bridge that gap.

So it goes without saying that the many infrastructural challenges and issues of a growing economy like Nigeria's provide a lot of opportunities to foresighted investors and entrepreneurs.

ALREADY the Chinese and Indians are taking advantage of the recent rise of the middle classes in Nigeria to set up businesses that cater for their specific needs.
But some people here would prefer to keep going on about 'enabling environment'
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Sunofgod(m): 2:31pm On Apr 06, 2010
Tensor777

Actually of is a waste of time to argue with some people here. They forget that success in business is about identifying gaps in the market and then supplying the goods and services that would now bridge that gap.

When we can not produce those goods needed to fill the gaps in the market? When we have to import the goods with foreign currency and pay extortionate import tarrifs set by our corrupt Government?

So it goes without saying that the many infrastructural challenges and issues of a growing economy like Nigeria's provide a lot of opportunities to foresighted investors and entrepreneurs.

So citizens must now pay foreign and private companies to provide infrastructure such as roads and running water and electricity for Nigeria? Whilst the Government focuses on stealing and embezzling the National resources?

ALREADY the Chinese and Indians are taking advantage of the recent rise of the middle classes in Nigeria to set up businesses that cater for their specific needs.

Such as the extraction of raw materials to use in their economies to provide jobs in sectors such as manufacturing? Those manufactured goods they then import to Nigeria and sell to our people at prices they dictate?

But some people here would prefer to keep going on about 'enabling environment'

Your full of .Poo and in your own words - Its a waste of time to argue with some people here.

You sound like your happy with Nigeria, its present and past Governments and its curent state

You and Ikengawo are an Enemy of Progress and an Enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2010
Sun of god:

[
[b]When we can not produce those goods needed to fill the gaps in the market?
We are not saying you should be a jack of all trades and produce everything in Nigeria.[b]

So citizens must now pay foreign and private companies to provide infrastructure such as roads and running water and electricity for Nigeria?
And so what? Here in England residents pay their utility bills to private  companies.

[b]Such as the extraction of raw materials to use in their economies to provide jobs in sectors such as manufacturing? Those manufactured goods they then import to Nigeria and sell to our people at prices they dictate?
I was specifically referring to the needs of the growing middle clases. But if you have a more profitable business model than that you highlighted then there is an opportunity to be tapped

You have yet to make your point in a structured coherent manner.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by agitator: 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2010
Sun of god:

You and Ikengawo are an Enemy of Progress and an Enemy of Nigeria.

is it now that you know some of these people are just fighting for their parents?  Ikengawo actually admitted that his father is in charge of dispensing loans. have you asked him how many of the people the father dispensed loans to that are successful entrepreneurs.  or the loans they disburse to their family members which are not utilized for meaningful projects and are not paid back.  

have your also asked them, If nigeria was so good why are they schooling abroad?

We you see people who have not experienced realities in nigeria, you don't need somebody to point them out to you.

there are some people who's parents deprive others their legitimate rights by stealing, these same people go back to make the lives of their families better, when idiots from such families yarn you don't need to be told their background.

once general opinion is changing against their parents they start to yarn rubbish.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Ikengawo: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2010
everyone that was supposed to get the loans got the loans LOL
your father dispenses chewing gum in alaba market and is still siphoning money LOL

nobody on this site can win a 'compare fathers' fight with me on here so i'd stop now.
but he lived in the US for a solid 20 years, and from being here has learned there's no point in stealing money because getting money is for the purpose of prestige and stealing money gets you less prestige, and he's already rich.

for this reason he has climbed to the top of politics in the state. For being honest productive and trustworthy, the american way grin

anyways, government isn't responsible for creating jobs. Lazy nigerians like you people have to do it cause that's what democracy and capitalism are about.
Re: Governments Aren't Responsible For Creating Jobs by Seun(m): 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2010
A job is not a product you create.  A job is a need. 
No one is responsible for creating needs, but thankfully, Human needs are unlimited.
Hence, the potential for job creation is unlimited too, if not hindered artificially.
Imagine someone asking who is responsible for making people sick so doctors can treat them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Middle Belt Leaders, Groups Insist On Olawepo Hashim, Blast Atiku / Bye Bye Buhari! 15 States Reportedly Gone Already To Atikulate / State Line Boundaries In The South East Doesn’t Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.