Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Please House Help Me Out With This Interview Address - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please House Help Me Out With This Interview Address (690 Views)

Help Validate Interview Address / Updated List Of Fake Scam Job Interview Address In Lagos Nigeria / Job Interview Address Confirmation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House Help Me Out With This Interview Address by bigyomite(m): 3:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
You have been short listed for the first round of interview, following your recent response to our advert in the Punch newspaper of 29/Nov/2017, on Saturday , 23 December, 2017. Venue is No. 12 Oweh Street (beside student PYE tutors), Jibowu by WAEC time is 2pm.

Pls house help a broda to find out how authentic is this, thanks alot
Re: Please House Help Me Out With This Interview Address by Lovetinz(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
What is the name of the company?
Did you see the job advert?
What was the position you applied for?

If you applied, go there.
If you did not, forget it.
Re: Please House Help Me Out With This Interview Address by bigyomite(m): 3:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thanks Lovetinz, i am trying to get the exact Punch news paper to check, i am an HR person anyway, pls do you have an info abt this company?
Re: Please House Help Me Out With This Interview Address by Lovetinz(m): 3:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Have info about a company without a Name?! undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lafarge Cement Ongoing Recruitment / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program 2018 / Urgent Recruitment Of Direct Sales Agents For A Financial Institution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.