Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,212 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Job Vacancies In Chi Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Vacancies In Chi Limited (4274 Views)

Chi Pharmaceuticals..... Real Or Not? / Chi Limited Calling For Test!!! / Job Vacancies@chi Limited(chivita) Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies In Chi Limited by tjkano: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2007
Career Opportunity, Job Vacancies in CHI Limited - Chivita for Sales Coordinator, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Sales Assistant, Accountants

SALES CO-ORDINATOR

B.Sc./ HND in Social Sciences or Marketing.

Candidate should possess 2 to 3 years experience in planning inventory control and sales co-ordination.

Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.

SALES EXECUTIVE

B.Sc / HND in Social Sciences or Marketing.

A higher qualification in Sales/Marketing, plus 2 to 3 years experience in FMCGs company.

SALES MANAGER

This position requires candidates who possess a good Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Marketing/MBA from a recognized University.

Minimum on the job experience of not than 3 years in marketing and sales with reputed

FMCG company in related Position.

SALES ASSISTANT

OND/SSCE with at least 6 Credits including English Language

Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.

ACCOUNTANTS

HND/BSC. Account with at least 3-industry experience. Accountants with Auditing experience will be an advantage.

REMUNERATION

Salaries are negotiable based on qualifications and experience.

METHOD OF APPLICATION

Interested candidates should forward handwritten applications and curriculum vitae giving full details of qualifications and experience.

All applications are expected to reach HR Department not later than two (2) weeks from the date of this publication.

CHI Limited

the Group Head, Human Resources Manager

14 Chivita Avenue, Ajao Estate, Apakun, Oshodi, Lagos.
before march 6,2007
Re: Job Vacancies In Chi Limited by Albert09(m): 4:56pm On Mar 16, 2007
CHI LTD guys are fraudsters. They put a job advert for management trainees in Guardian Newspaper on the 22nd of February,2007 calling for applicants to apply within two weeks of publication. I applied via courier and on the 6th of March,2007, the courier guys returned my application and told me the application was rejected because CHI LTD personnel staff told them duration for application has expired. I was surprised because going by the application, the two weeks was to elapse on the midnight of 8th March, 2007.

Somebody tell them that they have got reputation to protect and desist from such practices.

I am waiting for a rebuttal of this assertion. I challenge any body from there to controvert this fact.

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Recruitment For Security Officers And Taxi Drivers / Leading Offshore Logistic Company Job Recruitment (6 Positions) / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.