Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Which Business Can I Start With 800k? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Start With 800k? (1749 Views)

What Can I Do With 800k? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Guilderland1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please my fellow nairaland, I have been an apprentice to my uncle since 2008 (9yrs), towards last year after he married and built house at village things has became so difficult for him, we hardly feed, he has been going from one church to another in search of solutions. I too never wish to leave him since he is my uncle, even if I leave I have saved nothing, although he has house here at mx and land property at Abuja. He is planning to sell the land in Abuja, My settlement is in great danger.
Just on October I joined one networking site with 20k, through the grace of God, I was able to save 800k from referrals , we sells Boutique and electronics, and I can proudly say that I have gained a lot of experience.
My little problem is that throughout all the 9 years I have spent with him, I have never traveled with him to those places he normally bought the goods.
Please which other business can I start with that 800k. I don't like our location here in Minna. I will be very happy if someone with a good location can connect me, were boutique business or electronics like TV plasma, DVD, sound system is in high demand, especially Northern states. Business people in nairaland were can I buy wears at cheaper price or electronics?

Please Seun, Lala and cc Mynd44. Please help me to forward this to FP.
God bless you. Please don't mind my grammar.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Go into small scale farming.. Seek professional advice from experienced farmers.. Goodluck..

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by darkenkach(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
You stole from your Oga now you want to use the business to start up your life?

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by agarawu23(m): 6:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
darkenkach:
did u read his post very well?

Op,the best place to get cheap boutique cloths is mandilax Lagos island and if you want cheap electronics u can resell in North, Alaba international is the best place.

2 Likes

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by darkenkach(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
agarawu23:
did u read his post very well?

Op,the best place to get cheap boutique cloths is mandilax Lagos island and if you want cheap electronics u can resell in North, Alaba international is the best place.

So you believed that story?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Mini importation

Check out this thread if you wont make profit starting this.You might not even need 10percent of that to start importing.Its a goldmine

https://www.nairaland.com/4017725/babat-cargo-pre-order-import/72#63489719
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Guilderland1(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
darkenkach:
NO dear, I have never stole from him. Even today I have never found the mouth to thank God for this miracle. I wish I could tell the network website and the tricks I have been using to get bonus. But I know that God really want to settle me through that platform.
I am even planning to register my uncle in order to assist him.

1 Like

Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by JohnNgene: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2017
You're asking what business you can do with N800,000 after being a nwa-bonyi since 2008? That's almost ten years. I'm disappointed in you nwanne.

Well, I advice you to do business with only N100,000 out of that money. Another N100,000 should be set aside to take care of your feeding, transport, accommodation and other miscellaneous expenses. If the business you've chosen to do starts growing after six months, you can then pump in another N100,000 into it. Whatever you do, make sure you don't touch the remaining N500,000.

Sorry, I won't be the one to tell you which business to do with your money. Your environment and the goods/services in high-demand in that environment will tell you which business to do.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
Everyone should beware of this Op, he's a scammer.
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
I repeat everyone should beware of Guilderland1 he's a scammer!
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Guilderland1(m): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2017
hatbricker:
I repeat everyone should beware of Guilderland1 he's a scammer!

"Not every rain drop that we put container into"
ATTENTION SEEKER
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Guilderland1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
JohnNgene:
You're asking what business you can do with N800,000 after being a nwa-bonyi since 2008? That's almost ten years. I'm disappointed in you nwanne.

Well, I advice you to do business with only N100,000 out of that money. Another N100,000 should be set aside to take care of your feeding, transport, accommodation and other miscellaneous expenses. If the business you've chosen to do starts growing after six months, you can then pump in another N100,000 into it. Whatever you do, make sure you don't touch the remaining N500,000.

Sorry, I won't be the one to tell you which business to do with your money. Your environment and the goods/services in high-demand in that environment will tell you which business to do.
Please i am ready to start up the business.
Please can we chat privately?
My email is Nicholasnjoku097@gmail.com
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by terrezo2002(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
This guy doesn't sound truthful. My spirit told me that. Maybe he wants to scam
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by darkenkach(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
Guilderland1:

NO dear, I have never stole from him. Even today I have never found the mouth to thank God for this miracle. I wish I could tell the network website and the tricks I have been using to get bonus. But I know that God really want to settle me through that platform.
I am even planning to register my uncle in order to assist him.

Hope you wouldn't mind if I send you a mail?
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by daudugod(m): 4:12am On Dec 22, 2017
Guilderland1:
Please my fellow nairaland, I have been an apprentice to my uncle since 2008 (9yrs), towards last year after he married and built house at village things has became so difficult for him, we hardly feed, he has been going from one church to another in search of solutions. I too never wish to leave him since he is my uncle, even if I leave I have saved nothing, although he has house here at mx and land property at Abuja. He is planning to sell the land in Abuja, My settlement is in great danger.
Just on October I joined one networking site with 20k, through the grace of God, I was able to save 800k from referrals , we sells Boutique and electronics, and I can proudly say that I have gained a lot of experience.
My little problem is that throughout all the 9 years I have spent with him, I have never traveled with him to those places he normally bought the goods.
Please which other business can I start with that 800k. I don't like our location here in Minna. I will be very happy if someone with a good location can connect me, were boutique business or electronics like TV plasma, DVD, sound system is in high demand, especially Northern states. Business people in nairaland were can I buy wears at cheaper price or electronics?

Please Seun, Lala and cc Mynd44. Please help me to forward this to FP.
God bless you. Please don't mind my grammar.

Good day I would personally advise you start up with Forex Trading, it's what I have been doing for a living for the past three months, I have been able to earn cumulatively #1,500,000 in the past three months with just an initial capital of #150,000, you don't need to leave your present location at all, you can start this business from the comfort of your bedroom, if you want more info, kindly check out this thread or contact me via whatsapp: +2348068451542
https://www.nairaland.com/4247037/earn-least-100-daily-forex
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Guilderland1(m): 5:55am On Dec 22, 2017
darkenkach:

Hope you wouldn't mind if I send you a mail?
NO problem
Re: Which Business Can I Start With 800k? by Sirheny007(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2017
CC
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Vtu & E-pin Airtime Generation 1k-5k Daily Earning With Your Smartphone / Thread For Moove / Uber Drivers In Lagos . / What Business Can I Do With 200k Starting This January 2020.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.