Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

You Want Money And You Need It Now, It's The Money, Here It's - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Want Money And You Need It Now, It's The Money, Here It's (539 Views)

Do U Want To Make Money Here Is A Way / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) / Two Men Pose With The Money They Are About To Cash Out At The ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want Money And You Need It Now, It's The Money, Here It's by lightblazingnow(m): 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
You Want Money And You Need It Now, It's The Money, Here It's 

When you meet anyone around and ask them, what are you looking for?? Very simple answer, the money! I am working for the money, I need money, I have to make the money so that I will enjoy life. I need the money now" these are the voices of men the world over. They breath and think about just to make the money, increase the money and yet they lack a lot of it and will die trying. There is this slogan, get rich or die trying" . If you never thought about it, I have, and I am always shock to see that 99.7.5 of the world population lack the reason they want the money.

And 99.8.9 of folks who has the money lack the meaning of money. They just have lots of it and you know as the saying goes, the money become a snare drums. They are frantically control by the speed of the money. And so every generation comes hoping to become the man, the woman with the most money in the world over, it's funny just like computer games we play every day, our lives are turning into a game and we are not aware of this. Wake up folks. There is money, but who have controlled it to the fullest. Can you with all fulfilment tell yourself that you are incharge of your finances. There are more money than you could ever imagine. Infact the indepths of cash have never been credited to anyone's account, because no one can of certainty articulate the primary reason he or she needs the money.

When you reach that part of you, where you will experience the real you, where you know yourself. You don't need anyone to tell you about you. Everything you see happening around the world is a pure game. People have refused to abide by their calling. They seek to teach others when their own obedience isn't complete. Before you can be called a master you ought to have reached the peak of wisdom and knowledge, but yet everyday you witness the blinds leading the blinds in the world of darkness. Why is this topic on politics, Yes, because money is the root of all politicking. Every polical party were formed to realise the money. From 1999 till now, it's the members of the political parties who are incharge of the affairs of your country wether you like them or not, as long as you are not with them, there is nothing for you until you join them. They control the resources every year. Which means they run the country's budget yet the country isn't working. These men look like they have made lots of money to themselves yet they lack the satisfaction that money brings.

Very important topic, until you find such satisfaction which money brings, you are just one out of billions of people who have witnessed the income of money yet never used it to the level within themselves and others. In fact it was the money which destroyed their ambitions and aspirations. If you could find the reason you need the money, I tell you freely, the money will show up and we keep coming to you because there is a plan to spend the money, but if it's to spend it on your own plans, that means the vanity of natural lust's, then you should be prepared to also experience rottenness in your body. We are in stewardship, and for sure there is going to be checks and balances after the transactions is over.

Avoid the mistakes of previous generations, ask wisdom why you need the money and he will tell you freely, and then you will kick off your life with meaning, not living a life without meaning. It will shock you to know that those who pretend to be happy are mostly the folks who eventually commit suicide when the going gets tough. Don't pretend you know it all. This is something no one has ever told you before, why you should desire the money and how the money comes freely. There is no need to struggle everyday hoping for vanity. Waiting for the money to come and then waste it again. Would you hear wisdom?? Can you humbly ask if you know that you are suffering because of the way your money is tormenting you?

https://www.nairaland.com/4246538/want-money-need-it-now#63489841
Re: You Want Money And You Need It Now, It's The Money, Here It's by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2017
I love it
Re: You Want Money And You Need It Now, It's The Money, Here It's by lightblazingnow(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Splendid
Re: You Want Money And You Need It Now, It's The Money, Here It's by saymrmighty: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
Haven't you heard about the ongoing BOI (Bank Of Industry) 140 Billion Naira GEEP Program, it's government empowerment loan ranging from N50,000 upward to support or startup a business with no interest but one time payment of N2,500 after u might have received the loan and repayment is 6 months. It's free and easy to apply.
Whatsapp or contact 08166130633 on how to apply.
Re: You Want Money And You Need It Now, It's The Money, Here It's by lightblazingnow(m): 4:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
Most high priest

(1) (Reply)

Make 100,000 In 3 Months From Beauty Business (networking) / Norwegian Team Gets 15K Eggs After Google Error. / 2018 Cashew Nut Season Has Started!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.