Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS (1751 Views)

Six People Survive From Road Accident In Awka (photos) / Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others / Captain Ibiyemi, 25-Year-Old Female Pilot & Passengers Take Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by AmericanQuarter: 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2017
Lalasticlala I no fit shout. At around 1am..they were flexing

1 Like

Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by iamJ(m): 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Ugly dirty boys and girls, I don't blame una Sha na joblessness cause am, see that old man in the last pix forming youth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by AmericanQuarter: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
At midnight

1 Like

Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
hmmm
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
Ugly dirty boys and girls, I don't blame una Sha na joblessness cause am, see that old man in the last pix forming youth cheesy

always ranting about ugliness, but will never show your own pictures let see how handsome you are

9 Likes

Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by iamJ(m): 6:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
ruggedised:

always ranting about ugliness, but will never show your own pictures let see how handsome you are
what does ur guts say?
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
what does ur guts say?

that you are fugly, you're just consoling yourself by yabbing others..... fact cool
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by iamJ(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
ruggedised:

that you are fugly, you're just consoling yourself by yabbing others..... fact cool
na so

Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sweet Awka, with the low traffic at the time they were there, that means it was late at night. Anyway who doesn't know about the booming nightlife in Awka and security is top notch too.
Congrats to Willie

2 Likes

Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Yyeske(m): 7:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
Show us your pix to compare
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by internationalman(m): 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
ruggedised:

Don't mind him... Even Lagbaja gets tired of concealing his identity

1 Like

Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by SalamRushdie: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Seems crime has reduced in awka
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Fweshspice(m): 7:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
If bus clear these ones nw, dem go say na devil or village pple cause am
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Tugsramm(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
u dey beef dem.just over 1000 way to die
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by ClitoPen: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
And na untop flyover sweet pass for the flexing!? Una never see xmas deco before?
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Exjoker(m): 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
iamJ:
I senses jealousy here...
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Marcelo290(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2017
I see nothing wrong with this. people should learn to mind their business
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Ttipsy(f): 10:14am On Dec 22, 2017
cool, if not to tourism and social life, why do we have to beautiful our cities?? Awka I sight u o
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
I am from awka. God bless awka. Ndi okpu uzu!!
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by AmericanQuarter: 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: Youths Stand On The Middle Of The Road To Take Selfie At Night In Awka- PHOTOS by Mykelpato(m): 12:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Ada Orumba pageants on their photoshoot at Aroma Flyover.. Arinze Clems and co

(1) (Reply)

Description From Ajah To Agbara By Bus / Please Help Solve This Booking Wahala with Egyptair / The Best Skill To Have Before Leaving Nigeria - Be Prepared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.