Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? (2220 Views)

I Can Bet With My Life That Atiku Will Do Well As President!!! / Corruption: Buhari Is Very Clean, I Can Bet My Life – Ex-petroleum Minister. / Poverty Rate Of The 36 States In Nigeria By United Nation Poverty Index (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by oooduancalmdown: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2017
By 2030-which is 13 years time, Nigeria will not change from its present state.
Education system will still be in deplorable state.
Health care will be terrible.
Road will still be bad.
Electricity would be erratic.
There will still be fuel scarcity problems.
Health care workers, lecturers and other federal government workers would still have to go on strike before their government listen to their cries.
Can somebody refute all what I wrote?
A child born today will 13 years by 2030. He will become a teenager.
Would it be right for a normal child to grow up in such environment?

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by haywire07(m): 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Your brain will still be paining you by 2030 undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by SalamRushdie: 7:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
It wont change , i dont see the average IQ improving but rather worsening ..nothing will change then except someone like me is in charge

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by oooduancalmdown: 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It wont change , i dont see the average IQ improving but rather worsening ..nothing will change then except someone like me is in charge
Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to improve Nigeria if you are elected president.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by oooduancalmdown: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
haywire07:
Your brain will still be paining you by 2030 undecided
You can't refute the facts I wrote, can you?
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by SalamRushdie: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do to improve Nigeria if you are elected president.

There is alot I can do
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by abubaka101: 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2017
Well dat depends on whether the country would still be united till 2030.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by horsepower101: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
Op I 1000% agree with you. Nigeria will still be worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Greatest lie from d pit of hell. It's ur IQ that's not improving.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by SalamRushdie: 8:03pm On Dec 21, 2017
shervydman:

Greatest lie from d pit of hell. It's ur IQ that's not improving.

Mine is already at genius level but I know yours still bordering on that 65...Abeg go and find your brain grade to play with jare.
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by oooduancalmdown: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
abubaka101:
Well dat depends on whether the country would still be united till 2030.
Yes. That is what I mean

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by oooduancalmdown: 8:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

There is alot I can do
What will do? You must be a politician
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by oooduancalmdown: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
horsepower101:
Op I 1000% agree with you. Nigeria will still be worse.
Sadly, many Nigerians regardless their academic achievement will choose to ignore the truth

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by horsepower101: 8:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Let's me paint the picture for those with false hope on Nigeria.

1) the demand for oil will continue to diminish because of electric vehicles and oversupply of oil. The so called peak oil fear in the early 2000s was a myth because newer technologies have disrupted it. Electric vehicles are coming with storm starting from 2020.

2) Nigerian population is steadily growing at minimum of 4% per annum. This is a big disaster waiting to happen. If you can't see what is coming then forever remain blind.

3) Nigeria main export is oil. It's money is the only way we build our foreign reserves. It doesn't take rocket science to know that we are in deep shiiit.

4) Nigerian economy is not growing. For a developing country we should be growing at 10 to 15 percent. But we are growing a a negative to 2 percent. This is a major disaster.

5) country of 200 million depending on 4000mw but google powers its company with 3000mw clean energy

I can go on forever

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Mine is already at genius level but I know yours still bordering on that 65...Abeg go and find your brain grade to play with jare.
If ur IQ level is at genius stage like u assert, u should know that what the op is posting is trash. I choose not to reply him cos I've known him for such brainless posts.

Abeg, we're not mate when it comes to IQ capabilities, u can ardour urself with the op.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by Nebes: 8:19pm On Dec 21, 2017
By then Nigeria will be a shining light. Other nations will long to come to us. Our children will wonder what we mean by the stories of sufferings. Our leaders' hearts will be filled with love and compassion for the nation and the knowledge of God will abound. Amen and amen.

N:B. You can choose to keep heaping curses on this nation. I choose to pronounce blessings.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by horsepower101: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2017
Bump....

Nigerian politicians and elites have seen the handwriting on the wall and they are all prepared for what is coming. They all have houses abroad and bank accounts. Nigerian citizens will flood Libya and Europe in the coming decades.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by oooduancalmdown: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nebes:
By then Nigeria will be a shining light. Other nations will long to come to us. Our children will wonder what we mean by the stories of sufferings. Our leaders' hearts will be filled with love and compassion for the nation and the knowledge of God will abound. Amen and amen.

N:B. You can choose to keep heaping curses on this nation. I choose to pronounce blessings.
Africans and their over-zealous attitude towards religion. I am telling you facts and you prophesying.
SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by SalamRushdie: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
shervydman:

If ur IQ level is at genius stage like u assert, u should know that what the op is posting is trash. I choose not to reply him cos I've known him for such brainless posts.

Abeg, we're not mate when it comes to IQ capabilities, u can ardour urself with the op.

You see why I said your IQ is about 65 ...you just prove me right abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

Africans and their over-zealous attitude towards religion. I am telling you facts and you prophesying.
SMH!
Facts based on what?
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by horsepower101: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nebes:

Please read my comments. I didn't lay any curses on Nigeria. I stated the facts. Please counter is with real facts not made up wishes.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You see why I said your IQ is about 65 ...you just prove me right abeg
Yeye dey smell.....
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by horsepower101: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

SMH!

My brother leave them alone. They play ostrich whenever they see the bitter truth. They become prophets. I wonder if America and Europe developed by wishful thinking

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by oooduancalmdown: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2017
horsepower101:

My brother leave them alone. They play ostrich whenever they see the bitter truth. They become prophets. I wonder if America and Europe developed by wishful thinking
If Africans continue to be stupid, we will not move forward. Everytime na prayer. We have been praying for years, yet, nothing to show.
There is a church in every street in this country. Why can't Africans just use their brains? Why religion all the time?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
Road will still be bad.
Health care workers, lecturers and other federal government workers would still have to go on strike before their government listen to their cries.
Can u buttress ur claim with credible facts?? If not, shut ur slacked mouth.
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by resurgentxtian4: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nebes:

Get out of here you idiot!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by mikolo80: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
Road will still be bad.
then change the environment instead of prophesying doom and gloom
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by mikolo80: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
what will you do if you're in charge
are you willing to get there
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by horsepower101: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikolo80:
then change the environment instead of prophesying doom and gloom

That is not his job. Plus if he tries to lead a protest, most of you guys will politicize and tribalize it. To each his own.
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by mikolo80: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
horsepower101:

That is not his job. Plus if he tries to lead a protest, most of you guys will politicize and tribalize it. To each his own.
so?
you think development is easy.
it's easy to type on Nairaland but not to actually fix and yet you blame leaders who are just as less lazy than you. at least they applied for the job for their own benefit.

if you're not willing to put in the work then you don't deserve a better naija
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by horsepower101: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2017
mikolo80:
so?
you think development is easy.
it's easy to type on Nairaland but not to actually fix and yet you blame leaders who are just as less lazy than you. at least they applied for the job for their own benefit.

if you're not willing to put in the work then you don't deserve a better naija

What are you doing personally to better Nigeria? Show us the way.
Re: Nigeria by 2030: Who Can Bet This With Me? by mikolo80: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
horsepower101:

What are you doing personally to better Nigeria? Show us the way.
started a farm (economic)
and joined political party(political)
trying to educate others (social)

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... / Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian / Video: Osinbajo Refuse To Speak To The People At APC Rally In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.