Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian (2211 Views)

Every Igbo Person Gets Goosebumps On Sighting This Place While Going To The East / Every Igbo In Nigeria Should Get A Gun -senator Abaribe / "There Is Nothing Like Delta Igbo, Igbo Is Igbo"~governor Ifeanyi Okowa Of Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 11:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
The people fanning religious and ethnic intolerance
Should see this

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by GavelSlam: 11:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Flatties: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin

nice combo..

makes me say "Fork Religion" with surety

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 11:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Igbos:
grin

nice combo..

makes me say "Fork Religion" with surety

Gbasibe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by resurgent2019: 11:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sarrki etu tin bere abi?

You have a point though. But I can’t even identify a Fulani when I see one.

Meantime, the buck stops at the table of the commander in Chief. He has failed obviously and it remains to be see how he would maneuver his way out of the mess he got himself into.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
Sarrki etu tin bere abi?

Meantime, the buck stops at the table of the commander in Chief. He has failed obviously and it remains to be see how he would maneuver his way out of the mess he got himself into.

People failed also to understand that Fulani is a tribe

They have herdsmen, traders, Educationists and different professions

Most of the core Fulani are atheists

They have Muslims and Christians among them

They have criminals among them just like any other tribes

We all condemned the activities of the criminal herdsmen

But we shouldn’t say all Fulani are criminals

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 12:03am On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
Sarrki etu tin bere abi?

Meantime, [b]the buck stops at the table of the commander in Chief. [/b]He has failed obviously and it remains to be see how he would maneuver his way out of the mess he got himself into.

Totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by debaj10: 12:04am On Jul 03, 2018
what's the point of this?

there are exceptions to every rule.

how does any of it concern the murder of our countrymen by Libyans?

when will you advice the lame duck in aso rock to put up or shut up?

better come up with a more sensible distraction or a more plausible defense for the indefensible.

utter, arrant nonsense.

15 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 12:07am On Jul 03, 2018
debaj10:

better come up with a more sensible distraction or a more plausible defense for the indefensible.

utter, arrant nonsense.

This thread is for bigots

That thinks through their Anus

That are full of hatred
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by resurgent2019: 12:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Buhari needs to have consorted with Nigerians a long time ago. He’s a very aloof and proud leader. He doesn’t really like most Nigerians.

If he had convened a farmers-herders conference—with him in attendance—it would have doused the tension and calmed frayed nerves. But with his poor handling of the situation, the perception that he’s bias has taken root in the mind of millions of Nigerians. Even if Buhari wins 2nd term, he cannot enjoy it as he won’t have the goodwill and support of a large section of Nigerians.

I don’t like his leadership style. I loved late Musa Yar’adua,he was a very simple Fulani man. Very unassuming and amiable.

5 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 12:12am On Jul 03, 2018
resurgent2019:
Buhari needs to have consorted with Nigerians a long time ago. He’s a very aloof and proud leader. He doesn’t really like most Nigerians.

If he had convened a farmers-herders conference—with him in attendance—it would have doused the tension and calmed frayed nerves. But with his poor handling of the situation, the perception that he’s bias has taken root in the mind of millions of Nigerians. Even if Buhari wins 2nd term, he cannot enjoy it as he won’t have the goodwill and support of a large section of Nigerians.

I don’t like his leadership style. I loved late Musa Yar’adua,he was a very simple Fulani man. Very unassuming and amiable.

Valid and constructive

I once think of him in 2002 this way

N he’s still making me think this way too

He needs to talk and give sound warning backed with action

Keeping quiet makes people to read a lot of meanings to is silence

1 Like

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by DozieInc(m): 12:20am On Jul 03, 2018
debaj10:

utter, arrant nonsense.
So true.
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by SalamRushdie: 12:21am On Jul 03, 2018
sarrki:
Should see this

The thing I don't get is how calling for the arrest of killers is now considered ethnic intolerance

7 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 12:24am On Jul 03, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The thing I don't get is how calling for the arrest of killers is now considered ethnic intolerance

N where in the write up did you see what You stated?

Showing ignorant people that feels every Fulani is a Muslim and that every Igbo is a Christian is now a sin ?

Please don’t quote me in the context I didn’t mean

1 Like

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by jaymejate: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Awon Herdsmen wey de kill anyhow
JAAPAAA
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by jaymejate: 12:39am On Jul 03, 2018
Awon Herdsmen wey de kill anyhow
JAAPAAA
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by crimeboss: 12:49am On Jul 03, 2018
In essence christians are killing themselves and Fulani herdsmen are taking over the land cleared for them by Fulani christian assassins?, bring something more solid, i am not biting this one.

5 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 12:51am On Jul 03, 2018
crimeboss:
In essence christians are killing themselves and Fulani herdsmen are taking over the land cleared for them by Fulani christian assassins?, bring something more solid, i am not biting this one.

Didn’t expect less from enemies of the state

1 Share

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Masterppower: 12:58am On Jul 03, 2018
sarrki:
Should see this

Must you mention Igbos in your useless and senseless post?

AFONJA won't let Igbos that he hates be.

Mention me and thunder that will roast you will come in 21 trailers.

7 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 1:02am On Jul 03, 2018
Masterppower:

Must you mention Igbos in your useless and senseless post?

AFONJA won't let Igbos that he hates be.

Mention me and thunder that will roast you will come in 21 trailers.

Where did you see ipob in my write up ?

1 Like

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:04am On Jul 03, 2018
What we want to know is this:

Those killing Nigerians where are they from

Now irrespective of where they came from, how many of these people has being captured

Don't derail please!

Cause you are here doing analysis while president Buhari is even saying that they are not Nigerians undecided

ABI na Okonkwo carry cattle dey waka upandan

Whoever that is behind the killings should be dealt with and the killings should stop! that is our major concern now!

1 Like

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 1:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

What we want to know is this:

Those killing Nigerians where are they from

Now irrespective of where they came from, how many of these people has being captured

Don't derail please!

Cause you are here doing analysis while president Buhari is even saying that they are not Nigerians undecided

ABI na Okonkwo carry cattle dey waka upandan

Whoever that is behind the killings should be dealt with and the killings should stop! that is our major concern now!

Plateau: 21 suspects held
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Masterppower: 1:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Look at that aboki terrorist this lame duck called an Igbo man.

We know Igbos when we see them...
As the OP is a Yoruba but always claiming middle belt....

I believe he is not just a Yoruba but those Fulani Kwara.......

7 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by Masterppower: 1:09am On Jul 03, 2018
sarrki:

Where did you see ipob in my write up ?
Stop mentioning Igbos because they hate you as you hate them...
Enemy of progress...

7 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 1:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Masterppower:

Stop mentioning Igbos because they hate you as you hate them...

Enemy of progress...

I love Igbos

But hate Igbos with passion
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by crimeboss: 1:16am On Jul 03, 2018
sarrki:

Didn’t expect less from enemies of the state
Do u mean buhari's incompetence and complicity in the killings of middle-belt people, maybe u av not heard he's in capacitated because they are fulanis and he needs to pray fervently for him while his killer brothers are having a field day, it's not hard and not long that i knew u from ur many comments are u are an extremist and a pretender, if not propose two solutions to tackle those fulanis that av killed thousands of farms, it's simple test and reminded not buhari's option but urs.

5 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 1:31am On Jul 03, 2018
crimeboss:

Do u mean buhari's incompetence and complicity in the killings of middle-belt people, maybe u av not heard he's in capacitated because they are fulanis and he needs to pray fervently for him while his killer brothers are having a field day, it's not hard and not long that i knew u from ur many comments are u are an extremist and a pretender, if not propose two solutions to tackle those fulanis that av killed thousands of farms, it's simple test and reminded not buhari's option but urs.

You lack basic knowledge about the Fulani herdsmen and the farmers which the Tivs in Benue and berom in plateau are mainly farmers

They are bound to clash

I blame the president not been able to put a stop to it

He should use the ones caught after proper investigation as an example to others

The killings is bad in whatever disguise

Political urchins and religious leaders using it to whip up sentiment is what I totally disagree with
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by eagleu: 2:21am On Jul 03, 2018
@poster
When 5 Igbo soldiers staged an unsuccessful coup, remind us what happened to 3 million Igbo civilians who had nothing to do with the coup?

6 Likes

Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 2:32am On Jul 03, 2018
eagleu:
@poster
When 5 Igbo soldiers staged an unsuccessful coup, remind us what happened to 3 million Igbo civilians who had nothing to do with the coup?

How does this correlate to the topic at hand
Re: Not Every Fulani Is A Muslim & Not Every Igbo Is A Christian by sarrki(m): 2:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Edu3Again:
Sarrki, U too dey obsessed with Igbos.
meanwhile Fulani people wan claim Benue State!

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/18/benue-belongs-fulani-herdsmen-right-conquest-prof-muhammad/

Igbos are my people

Igbos are not

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 Election -predictive Analysis / BREAKING: PDP Jubilates In Kogi As Appeal Court Sacks APC Rep / Full Video Of Governor Wike's Rescue Of Joy Nunieh (former NDDC Boss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.