Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Please, I Want To Know How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks. Includes Load Of Sand - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, I Want To Know How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks. Includes Load Of Sand (506 Views)

Cost Of Cement And Blockwork (may 2021) / How Many Bags Of Cement And Workmanship For 2bedroom Flat / How To Estimate The Quantity Of Blocks, Cement And Sand For Your Diy Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Want To Know How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks. Includes Load Of Sand by wasiu13(m): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENT AND BLOCKS. INCLUDES LOAD OF SANDS THAT WILL COMPLETE THREE BEDROOM FLAT'S FOUNDATION.IF POSSIBLE INCLUDES THE COSTS BREAKDOWN PLUS WORKMANSHIP FEES
Re: Please, I Want To Know How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks. Includes Load Of Sand by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2017
wasiu13:
PLEASE, I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY BAGS OF CEMENT AND BLOCKS. INCLUDES LOAD OF SANDS THAT WILL COMPLETE THREE BEDROOM FLAT'S FOUNDATION.IF POSSIBLE INCLUDES THE COSTS BREAKDOWN PLUS WORKMANSHIP FEES

Post your floor plan here
Re: Please, I Want To Know How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks. Includes Load Of Sand by raymondFirstborn(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
wasiu13:

I am a professional quantity surveyor & construction estimator.

Let me help you with the estimate.

contact on

09056082348(call & Whatsapp)

raymondfubara@gmail.com
Re: Please, I Want To Know How Many Bags Of Cement And Blocks. Includes Load Of Sand by wasiu13(m): 9:04pm On Dec 30, 2018
Please sir ��,I will be very happy if anyone can help me with a building plan of 3bedroom flat with 2 self containe on a plot of land 50 by 100,he or she can simply send it to my WhatsApp number 08068840821Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Stamping Concrete Flooring +2348038274070 / We Have Experienced Engineers For Your Building Construction And Renovations... / Beautiful Custom Home For You.do You Want A New Design For Your Newly Acquired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.