Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,551 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food (29991 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Woman And 4 Others Arrested For The Murder Of Her Stepson In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by YeyeGirl(f): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2017
Very worthless specie... hrtless woman... Really can't wait to b financially ok so I cn open homes and help those in need... so help me God... its well�... No yeye comment today��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by sisisioge: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2017
Haaa! It is well o. And she is pregnant with hers. Whew! It is well. I hope the burns aren't too extensive. Hian!
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by thanki410(m): 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
Why her they showing us her pictures when her Vajayjay isn't burnt yet
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Mznaett: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2017
DrToche:
I used to Wonder if the same heart i get na em some get...

the heart of some people na charcoal......

no Mercy for this woman...hot iron for her private part...rubbish

Both of you have the same heart my friend!

Imagine hot iron inside someone's private part? oboy, two of una na the same. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Very worthless specie... hrtless woman... Really can't wait to b financially ok so I cn open homes and help those in need... so help me God... its well�... No yeye comment today��

talk is cheap broke ass yeyegirl

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Memories12411: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
Whose food was she expecting the child to eat? The boy was hungry that is why he ate the food. At this age this child doesn't know stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by kameleon: 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Food,,, that means she can chop off the hand of she stole money b that na

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by gift2mfa(m): 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
God have mercy so people could be this mean habar why na see the poor innocent child. Hmmm wetin this woman go see in the nearest future when this child finally knows about this, hmm madam i cry for you...later things

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by miraclear: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
opomulero101:
My judgement(tit for tat):
dip her hands into a pot of boiling palm oil.

IF U AGREE CLICK LIKE AND IF YOU DISAGREE CLICK SHARE.
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by psalmhorah(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
the woman should be punished severely by SARS or soldiers .
she is even eating cheese balls ...shocked shocked
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by KhalDroggo: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
The 4 main features of Northern Nigeria well represented in this story: Poverty, polygamy, illiteracy and violence.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Neenap(f): 10:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Stop polygamy but they won't listen. This is just one out of the millions of backbiting and wickedness caused by polygamy. Mtcheeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Emekus92(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
Human Right in this country is quack.
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Kylekent59: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2017
The pikin name na BUHARI shocked

Our president must hear this ooo
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Missmossy(f): 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Really bad embarassed this woman is capable of murder. If this boy's mother is alive yet this is happening to her son then i say she is a big disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by tobida: 10:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
THIS IS Y I LOVE SAUDI ARABIA.

THEY HAVE THE RIGHT ANTIDOTE FOR HER TYPE OF MADNESS.

NA WE GO DEY SAY, CAN DEY FORGIVE, BY THE TIME THEY MUST HAVE FINISHED WITH HER.
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by saabright(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
na ebira woman nw.......they are harsh and do have hot temper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Afro4: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hmm women of this days....their own biological child is a precious gift sent from above but another man's child is like a noseces to them
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
Can someone please connect me with that kid, I wanna give him a good life.

When I see kids suffer, it hurts me deeply. cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by anyicash(m): 10:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
She didn't want to have another Buhari around.
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by micflo28(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
Sh*t, you got the wrong BUHARI, Woman!!! shocked shocked

Quote me and activate you village people to action... lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by wyqay: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2017
wickedness
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Glocee(f): 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2017
I wonder why some people are this wicked!
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Nasir123(m): 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2017
Evil everywhere.

As a person,I have always believe humans are the devil.
The is not just about the woman or the very poor innocent little child, but about the dept we all have fails as humans. If not so,how can we still be having people like this within us?

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Realhommie(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nothing justifies this evil act from the lady at all..
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by CandidNotes: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Can someone please connect me with that kid, I wanna give him a good life.

When I see kids suffer, it hurts me deeply. cry
Contact the Kuje Area Council office in Abuja. Give the name of the woman/boy and case details and they will link you up with the boy's family. God bless you!
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2017
CandidNotes:
Contact the Kuje Area Council office in Abuja. Give the name of the woman/boy and case details and they will link you up with the boy's family. God bless you!
Thanks so much. Please I'll need your help here if you live in Abuja. I'm gonna check them out online asap and if I don't get a breakthrough, I'll send you a pm to help me get to them. God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by vioment: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
At least 10 years jail term, no visitation for the 1st 3 years.
Re: Woman Dips Her Stepson's Hands Into Hot Water For Eating Her Food by Maeka(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2017
WE DONT HAVE CARING MOTHERS AGAIN IN THIS OUR DISPENSATION BUT EVIL murderers WOMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cult Groups Clash In Cross Rivers State, At Least 2 People Shot Dead (Photos) / 15-Year-Old Girl Impregnated By Father In Edo Dies Mysteriously / To Hack a Cyber-cafe Timer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.