Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Please Help I Need A Good Gynecologist - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help I Need A Good Gynecologist (1291 Views)

How To Keep Your Vagina Smelling Fresh By Gynecologist / Please Recommend A Good Gynecologist / Gynecologist In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help I Need A Good Gynecologist by amiable21: 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2010
MY DEAR LADIES IN THE HOUSE, I NEED A GOOD GYNECOLOGIST, I WANT TO EXAMINE MY BODY AS REGARDS FERTILITY, I ALSO WANT TO FIND OUT WHEN I OVULATE, MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE IS BETWEEN 27 AND 28 DAYS BUT I AM CONFUSE ABOUT THIS OVULATION THING.

I WANT TO KNOW ALL THE ACCESSORY TESTS I HAVE TO DO TO INSURE THAT I CAN CONCEIVE.

PLEASE WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU GIVE ME DETAIL ADVISE AND GUIDELINES ON THIS ISSUE. AND IMPORTANTLY A CONTACT OF A GYNECOLOGIST.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: Please Help I Need A Good Gynecologist by Pittbaby(f): 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2010
there are several sites on ovulation charting and determination. In terms of fertility the best test is actually getting pregnant and doctors will advise that you don't start testing for fertility until after a year of continous attempts.

Your regular doctor should be able to recommend a good OB/GYN I still encourage that you see one to ensure that you have all the vaccines and are in good health before trying to get pregnant.

goodluck

(1) (Reply)

::::Please Any Ophthalmologist / Optician In The House? Pls Help! / Is It Good Or Bad To Suckling Ur Wife Breast? / How To Get A Bigger Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.