Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote (3016 Views)

Border Closure: Northern Textile Traders Say They Stand To Lose Over N3 Trillion / Refineries Lose Over 200 Billion Under Buhari- Punch Newspaper / Akwa Ibom May Lose Over 200 Million Euros EU Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by MrRichmond: 1:08am On Dec 22, 2017
MasterKim:
Gawd! Why are this easterners so dumb!
Is USA giving aids for free without getting anything in return?
Op so you mean USA is dashing out $11,363,500,000.00 for free to other countries for dashing sake from tax payers fund while the unemployment rate in USA is still in an alarming rate.
Last time I checked, USA isn't feeding any country, they only train and breed hardcore terrorists to justify there need to milk another country dry!
Screw Israel, USA and Palestine together!

my guy why u dey like this na?
Stop being a conspiracy theorist.
Since Trump took over
unemployment in the US is at its lowest rate ever, stock market has been booming like crazy, plus the next tax cut bill passed el even further stimulate economic growth.
America is doing great right now!
The UN needs them more than they need the UN.
The mistakes these nations made was thinking that Trump was bluffing.
This guy is unpredictable and has a nack for doing exactly what he says he will do.
I pity UN member Nations o, them go cry tire!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by MasterKim: 1:17am On Dec 22, 2017
MrRichmond:

Since Trump took over
unemployment in the US is at its lowest rate ever, stock market has been booming like crazy, plus the next tax cut bill passed el even further stimulate economic growth.
This guy is unpredictable and has a nack for doing exactly what he says he will do.
That doesn't mean he's sharing $11,363,500,000.00 for free.
USA is gradually getting isolated, China and Russia are geometrically going to the centre space at a rapid rate. Soon we'll need America for NOTHING than tourism

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by wickyyolo: 3:14am On Dec 22, 2017
otokx:
We would have abstained.

Our leaders are politically daft
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 22, 2017
If dem know the alert we dey receive from China

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by todaynewsreview: 3:59am On Dec 22, 2017
MrRichmond:

Since Trump took over

AT&T To Invest Additional $1 Billion And Pay $1,000 Special Bonus To Over 200,000 U.S. Employees

Comcast & #ATT are both giving their employees $1,000. Wells Fargo is raising its minimum wage to $15 an hour w/o

Tax cuts, jobs creation, record stock market, regulatory rollbacks, destruction of ISIS, a sane Supreme Court, etc

So much more to come....
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by gare(f): 4:21am On Dec 22, 2017
todaynewsreview:
President Trump threatened to cut off foreign aid to countries that voted against his decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital. These are the top recipients of U.S. aid who voted against the U.S. earlier toda

These countries may lose over $11,363,500,000.00 Aids.

More here: https://web.facebook.com/nnewsheadlines/

why do we need aid? maybe that will make us sit, an think of how to help ourselves

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Ovamboland(m): 7:35am On Dec 22, 2017
DerideGull:

Israel was not the creation of UN. You are so ignorant you might not even know the history of your dumbass country, Nigeria. When and what resolution of UN created Israel? Most Nigerians are complete fools and have the tendencies to flaunt their stupidity in public.

If they say those who attended school should raise their hands you too will join them. You are completely oblivious of reality of your world. Your world view starts and ends with what is in scriptures. No wonder you, Trump and jihadist remain a danger to the world.

A simple check could have cleared the fog in your head
The United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine was a proposal by the United Nations, which recommended a partition of Mandatory Palestine at the end of the British Mandate. On 29 November 1947, the UN General Assembly adopted the Plan as Resolution 181(II).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by mighty2: 7:43am On Dec 22, 2017
if this is true then am crying for nigeria,because nigeria is in trouble.normally between the two country who is the real owner of jerusalam.dnt want useless mentions,just epressing my views
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Ovamboland(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2017
mighty2:
if this is true then am crying for nigeria,because nigeria is in trouble.normally between the two country who is the real owner of jerusalam.dnt want useless mentions,just epressing my views

Trump only came to turn USA into a pariah state that most of the world will choose to ignore. USA is now viewed as an irresponsible member of the international community, it can no longer be trusted to act as an unbiased mediator in any peace meetings. Is it not clear that the USA is not on the same page with all it's major allies on this foolish Trumpish move?

It's a shame that those whose religion teach to be fair minded, lover of all and accommodating are the ones hailing this partisan move
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Fulmigati: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:
Useless Trump wants to threaten and intimidate people into agreeing with him. Over 200 countries vs 9 were against the clown.

Under him, the US became a laughing stock.
Once the giant of the world.

I expect nigeria’s muddy clown to protest for Trump as usual cheesy They’re always on the wrong side.

US a laughing stock? Then what is Nigeria? If the US says that Jerusalem is capital of Israel there is nothing you or billions of goat fukking headslamming m0rons can do about it.
US remains the world's unchallenged superpower.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Ovamboland(m): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2017
Fulmigati:

US a laughing stock? Then what is Nigeria? If the US says that Jerusalem is capital of Israel there is nothing you or billions of goat fukking headslamming m0rons can do about it.
US remains the world's unchallenged superpower.

The fact that you are even comparing USA and Nigeria shows they have commenced a descent in influence under trump, having power and using it irresponsibly is a sign of weakness. Rome and Britain were world superpowers sometime ago where are they today?

I however have the firm belief that the US system will eject Trump by impeachment or losing any re-election bid
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by koropotopoto: 9:25am On Dec 22, 2017
[s]
Osucoward:
Useless Trump wants to threaten and intimidate people into agreeing with him. Over 200 countries vs 9 were against the clown.

Under him, the US became a laughing stock.
Once the giant of the world.

I expect nigeria’s muddy clown to protest for Trump as usual cheesy They’re always on the wrong side.
[/s]
trash trash trash
us is the best place in the world now
thanks to trump
yeroba Muslims can cry me a river
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Daviddson(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2017
OK
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by chernest2002: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Osucoward:

The US is also the most indebted.

Lol let them take their money and go. Nigeria needs to start increasing IGR creation.
Even the almajiris will pay taxes grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by gammarays(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
A good development
its better Nigeria loss the aid
what have we been doing with the previous aids apart from looting and enriching a few individuals.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by nervorum: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
I work in the development sector and i know what US aid means to Nigeria (the left-over from the statutory loot).

If US aid stops, there would be a public health disaster in Nigeria. Anyway it wouldn't matter because our govt has never really cared about the life of Nigerians.

We know how hard reduction in aid of the present administration is pinching how much more a total cessation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by nervorum: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
gammarays:
A good development
its better Nigeria loss the aid
what have we been doing with the previous aids apart from looting and enriching a few individuals.

Bros, the left over from the loot still does a lot for us. In the event of cessation of US aid, watch how our health indices (not the Ministry of Health version) would perform.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by NCP: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
RZArecta:
grin your votes count for shít, America has veto powers in the UN, you guys just angrily complained for nothing. Trump just used one stone to fulfil two campaign promises.

- To recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- To reduce US financial aid to countries

Since the monies would still have been stolen in Nigeria by Buhari and his goons, then I really dont care whatever happens cool

I have been telling over and over, Trump is focusing America more on domestic issues. Those 2 campaign promises are already being fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by gammarays(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
nervorum:

Bros, the left over from the loot still does a lot for us. In the event of cessation of US aid, watch how our health indices (not the Ministry of Health version) would perform.
left over of loot ke
our rural health care is trash despite the billions of aids allocated yearly.
No wonder public officials are stupendously rich.
Believe me not even the crumbs of the loot gets to our rural areas. You need to verify yourself.
Our health indices will still be bad as usual.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by resurgentxtian4: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
MasterKim:

That doesn't mean he's sharing $11,363,500,000.00 for free.
USA is gradually getting isolated, China and Russia are geometrically going to the centre space at a rapid rate. Soon we'll need America for NOTHING than tourism

It is those Nigerians that go and permanently stay in the US that will liberate millions of people oppressed by the North/Islam in Nigeria.

Just watch and see. The great exodus is on and millions are leaving already. It is those people that will make sure Nigeria is balkanised for all to develop at their own pace.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by resurgentxtian4: 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ovamboland:

Trump only came to turn USA into a pariah state that most of the world will choose to ignore. USA is now viewed as an irresponsible member of the international community, it can no longer be trusted to act as an unbiased mediator in any peace meetings. Is it not clear that the USA is not on the same page with all it's major allies on this foolish Trumpish move?

It's a shame that those whose religion teach to be fair minded, lover of all and accommodating are the ones hailing this partisan move

Are you a muslim becuase you are sounding like one!?
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by mandhi(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
RZArecta:
grin your votes count for shít, America has veto powers in the UN, you guys just angrily complained for nothing. Trump just used one stone to fulfil two campaign promises.

- To recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
- To reduce US financial aid to countries

Since the monies would still have been stolen in Nigeria by Buhari and his goons, then I really dont care whatever happens cool
My guy,
VETO POWER only work in the UN security council.
On the floor of the Assembly, There is nothing like VETO POWER.
This os why trimp is threatening countries with US Aid.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by DerideGull(m): 1:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ovamboland:

If they say those who attended school should raise their hands you too will join them. You are completely oblivious of reality of your world. Your world view starts and ends with what is in scriptures. No wonder you, Trump and jihadist remain a danger to the world.

A simple check could have cleared the fog in your head

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Partition_Plan_for_Palestine

You are typical Nigerian who does not know and does not know he/her does not know. A dumbass jackass such as you could have edited the wiki link you posted herein. You are one reason most Africans are branded intellectually lazy. I had rather not go to school than attend the type of school you claimed to have attended. By the way, United Nation was not formed until 1945. Therefore your so-called United Nation did not play in 1922. Besides Israel, which other nation was created by your idiotic United Nation? If you really spent time in school for Social Studies, I urge your parents to ask for a refund. By the way, it seems you are punching above your intellectual class.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by DerideGull(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

The dude lacked human intellect.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by resurgentxtian4: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
DerideGull:

The dude lacked human intellect.

He sure does. I aint surprised though.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Ovamboland(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Do you think Jesus will join today's Christians to hail Trump for this partisan move? If you think He won't then don't you think something is wrong with Christians today?
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by resurgentxtian4: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ovamboland:

Do you think Jesus will join today's Christians to hail Trump for this partisan move? If you think He won't then don't you think something is wrong with Christians today?

Jesus might not be too happy but we have justification for siding with Trump and the Israelis: Islamic terrorism and expansionism.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Okoroawusa: 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
DerideGull:

Israel was not the creation of UN. You are so ignorant you might not even know the history of your dumbass country, Nigeria. When and what resolution of UN created Israel? Most Nigerians are complete fools and have the tendencies to flaunt their stupidity in public.
He is right.Israel is a creation of the UN after WW2.
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoroawusa:

He is right.Israel is a creation of the UN after WW2.

Why did you reply him ?

The guy is trying to explain to him that present state of Israel was a creation of the UN but he chose to be dogmatic in reasoning .

You don’t need to tell him , let him keep saying Israel isn’t the creation of UN if will help him reach orgasm.

Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Ovamboland(m): 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
DerideGull:

You are typical Nigerian who does not know and does not know he/her does not know. A dumbass jackass such as you could have edited the wiki link you posted herein. You are one reason most Africans are branded intellectually lazy. I had rather not go to school than attend the type of school you claimed to have attended. By the way, United Nation was not formed until 1945. Therefore your so-called United Nation did not play in 1922. Besides Israel, which other nation was created by your idiotic United Nation? If you really spent time in school for Social Studies, I urge your parents to ask for a refund. By the way, it seems you are punching above your intellectual class.

I edited the wiki link, and you are too lazy or ignorant to prove it or buttress your putrid argument with any fact apart from the cobweb clogging your brain.
I leave you to revel in your ignorance like a pig delights in wallowing in dirty mud
Re: Nigeria Among Countries To Lose Over $11,363,500,000.00 USA Aids To UN Vote by Ovamboland(m): 11:53am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Jesus might not be too happy but we have justification for siding with Trump and the Israelis: Islamic terrorism and expansionism.

Can you still claim to be doing something in service of Christ if he is not too happy about it?

You are more likely serving your own prejudices and ego

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Mubi, Many Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Niger Delta Militants Applaud Buhari For Suspending Onnoghen / Breaking: BOMB Explosion Rocks Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.