Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 (2460 Views)

5 Things Every Employee Expects From The Management / Goals To Pursue Before 30 / Young Man Flies First Flight As Airline Pilot With His Parents On Board. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 by Notedlifestyles(m): 11:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
It is true that success is not a day’s work and Rome was not built in a day but everyone is expected to have attained a level of balance by 10 years, 20 years, 30 Years and even by 40 years.

We take a look at 10 things every Nigerian guy should strive to achieved on or before 30…

1. Be Matured – Maturity is not an age thing, but if by 30 years, a guy isn’t matured; then he’s on his way to multiple failures on all front.

2. Be in a serious relationship – If not married, then he should be in a serious relationship and getting ready to settle down soon.

3. Be Educated (formal or informal) – He should have attained his first degree or should have a qualification in his chosen field.

4. Have a Home of his own (rented, brought or built) – We don’t expect that by 30, any guy should be living with his parents and feeding on their pot, he can, however, live in a property built by his father/mother if he has a flat owned by himself alone.

5. Have a paying job or business – He should either have a good paying job, even when it’s below what he thinks he deserves or he should be in business, building a life.

6. Be responsible – He should be responsible and live a responsible lifestyle.

7. Be Independent – He should take his decisions (with or without advice). He should be his own oga in that department.

8. Have a set goal – He should by this age, have a set and defined goal, a picture of where he wants to be in the nearest future.

9. Learn to Drive a car – Even if he doesn’t own a car, every 30 years old should have attained training in driving to a large extent – an opportunity could open up or an emergency that would require him driving a car

10. Have a saving – He should have a saving plan, for the future, his family and a retirement plan.

Start planning today, every day counts – and if already you’re above 30 years and yet to achieve some of the things highlighted above, start now to aim and work towards achieving them.
[urIt’s true that success is not a day’s work and Rome was not built in a day but everyone is expected to have attained a level of balance by 10 years, 20 years, 30 Years and even by 40 years.

We take a look at 10 things every Nigerian guy should strive to achieved on or before 30…

1. Be Matured – Maturity is not an age thing, but if by 30 years, a guy isn’t matured; then he’s on his way to multiple failures on all front.

2. Be in a serious relationship – If not married, then he should be in a serious relationship and getting ready to settle down soon.

3. Be Educated (formal or informal) – He should have attained his first degree or should have a qualification in his chosen field.

4. Have a Home of his own (rented, brought or built) – We don’t expect that by 30, any guy should be living with his parents and feeding on their pot, he can, however, live in a property built by his father/mother if he has a flat owned by himself alone.

5. Have a paying job or business – He should either have a good paying job, even when it’s below what he thinks he deserves or he should be in business, building a life.

6. Be responsible – He should be responsible and live a responsible lifestyle.

7. Be Independent – He should take his decisions (with or without advice). He should be his own oga in that department.

8. Have a set goal – He should by this age, have a set and defined goal, a picture of where he wants to be in the nearest future.

9. Learn to Drive a car – Even if he doesn’t own a car, every 30 years old should have attained training in driving to a large extent – an opportunity could open up or an emergency that would require him driving a car

10. Have a saving – He should have a saving plan, for the future, his family and a retirement plan.

Start planning today, every day counts – and if already you’re above 30 years and yet to achieve some of the things highlighted above, start now to aim and work towards achieving them.
Source: 10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 by greatnaija01: 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2017
be in a SERIOUS relationship? LOL.... that is not a must o. cos ONCE in a relationship.... HIS MONEY WONT BE COMPLETE.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 by Notedlifestyles(m): 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2017
greatnaija01:
be in a SERIOUS relationship? LOL.... that is not a must o. cos ONCE in a relationship.... HIS MONEY WONT BE COMPLETE.
Lols that could be overlooked though I think the writer was trying to say, be in a serious relationship so you won't be distracted for those who jump from one woman to the other
Re: 10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 by PMWSpirit(m): 12:02am On Dec 22, 2017
smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 by Notedlifestyles(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
PMWSpirit:
smiley
I guess you're cool with that?
Re: 10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 by PMWSpirit(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
I don even forget say i grab land for here,make i quick do foundation ontop

1 Like

Re: 10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 by Notedlifestyles(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2017
PMWSpirit:
I don even forget say i grab land for here,make i quick do foundation ontop
Lols this man sef cheesy wink
Re: 10 Things Every Young Man Should Strive To Achieve Before 30 by barnz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
Nice one man....

(1) (Reply)

Get a Proffessional CV From Me Today. / Level 6 International Diploma In Safety Engineering(idse) / How To Apply For 2016 Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.