Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo (44150 Views)

Will You Priotise Male Over Female Children In Your Home / Why Were Male Children Preferred Over Female Children? Partriarchy? / Woman Slams Her Husband's Side Chick, Her Brother -In-Law Supports Side Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by DemonMonkey7(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2017
SweetPuffPuff:
ok. Let her reproduce with minute men while the rest of us enjoy wink
...hmmm ever wondered why ure sweet pufpuf?
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by omoelerin1: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Hhenryy:

This is not a matter of consolation, it is a fact that holds for majority of African women. Majority of them have been circumcised, so they cannot enjoy sex like their white counterparts, no matter how hard the man tries.

But like I said, it still doesn't matter because men/male species are the main driving force of reproduction which is the primary aim of sex as far as nature is concerned and since the sexuality of men (the driving force) has not been messed up like that of women through Female genital mutilation, nature doesn't care.

Planting the seed is the most important, getting a soil (woman) can be easy with the right amount and other material compensation as i have mentioned earlier. It doesn't matter if she enjoys it or not, as far as the seed is planted, nature has succeeded.

I believe you do have sex with your wife only when you want to have a
baby.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by godwinonyilog: 11:31am On Dec 22, 2017
http://oncemore.club/?id=50501
Follow this link and make money online.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 22, 2017
I don't have anything to say.
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2017
emorse:
Rejoice o ye one minute men!!
LoL!bloody wicked soul
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Myde4naija(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Sturmbannfuhrer:
For a religion that's really concerned about sex, Islam has a warped idea of human sexuality. As in zero idea sef.
I pity your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by onyxo76(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Quite a number of these moslem sisters have been circumcised at least the few i have examined..so it holds water
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Espada12: 12:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

Find that 0.000001%.
Let's hope you don't slutshame her when you meet her.

tongue Any man that has gotten a woman to that point won't make some kind statements. A NLder posted how he gave a lady in her 30s that kinda orgasm that paralyses the lower body, and she called the next day to thank him. Can you beat that? grin
plot twist...that woman that called to say thank you is pocohantas mom

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Jemerson: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by omoelerin1: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
juchifroot:
absolutely. she's right. Muslim women have no right to happiness, as long as her husband is happy.
You're perfectly correct.
One day, I was passing by along the street, I was listened to an Islamic teacher giving sermon to his congregation. The way he portrayed woman in Islam baffles me till today.

For example, he started raining curses on a wife that denies her husband sex. According to him, the greatest sin a woman commits in the sight of God is to refuse her husband from having sex. Whether she is sick or not, she must not refuse whenever he demand for it.

' If your husband is not happy with you to the extent that he stops sleeping with you, you're doomed, the curse of god is upon you'.
'If your husband doesn't take care of you, he doesn't give you money for food, but he sleeps with you regularly, that one alone is enough, you have to thank god for that. But when he decides not to sleep with you again, god will punish you for that'.

Unfortunately, all his listeners who happened to be seriously concentrated and spell bound to his sermon were young men between the ages of 25-35. Imaging what will happen when such people eventually get married.

Islam is a primitive religion. Not everything in their holy book should be taken.

That is why we are having problems in the north today. This is the root cause of boko haram in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
eezeribe:

What happened to 'an'

correct your self.

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by MarilynNash(f): 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
mazimee:
Ofcourse, feminists will call for her head
Selfish, hateful and oppressive men.
Now it's pleasure that yall are claiming entitlement to?
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by mazimee(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
MarilynNash:
Selfish, hateful and oppressive men.
Now it's pleasure that yall are claiming entitlement to?

Why attack men when this opinion is owned by a woman like yourself?
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
emorse:
Rejoice o ye one minute men!!
one minute or not, we sha shag.
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by manucho: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
I have Apple iPad Mini MF432LL/A (16GB, Wi-Fi no sim card) Space Gray colour with its pouch for sale. It's a 7.9-inch LED-backlit Multi-Touch Display; 1024-by-768 Resolution, 5 MP iSight Camera; 1080p HD Video Recording, very good battery life hold charge very very well very very very neat sent from Dubai. You can get back to me on WhatsApp me on 08039320890. Price is 75k but negotiable oooo
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by DonaTee(f): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Oyinda1599 come and see something o,you that is always fighting me for being a one minute man,this was wroted by a Muslim lady like you o,one minute shuke shuke sex is the best,no wasting of time and energy

She's a fake Muslim jare. Na who dey sell n produce kayamata? It's d Muslims producing sex enhancers for their use. Infact a woman's mother prepares her for months b4 d wedding so she can display acrobatics on her wedding night. D lady is searching for popularity
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by enemyofprogress: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
DonaTee:

She's a fake Muslim jare. Na who dey sell n produce kayamata? It's d Muslims producing sex enhancers for their use. Infact a woman's mother prepares her for months b4 d wedding so she can display acrobatics on her wedding night. D lady is searching for popularity
what is kayamata and where can I get it?
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by 1Sharon(f): 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hhenryy:

This is not a matter of consolation, it is a fact that holds for majority of African women. Majority of them have been circumcised, so they cannot enjoy sex like their white counterparts, no matter how hard the man tries.

But like I said, it still doesn't matter because men/male species are the main driving force of reproduction which is the primary aim of sex as far as nature is concerned and since the sexuality of men (the driving force) has not been messed up like that of women through Female genital mutilation, nature doesn't care.

Planting the seed is the most important, getting a soil (woman) can be easy with the right amount and other material compensation as i have mentioned earlier. It doesn't matter if she enjoys it or not, as far as the seed is planted, nature has succeeded.

Post statistics/ evidence for this. Don't just talk through ur ass
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by MizMyColi(f): 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
uvalued:
Feminist won't like this... Muslim woman agrees that man's orgasm is necessary for reproduction while a woman's is not nessary for production.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClassicChanel5/status/942043010891739136

If I slap you ehn, your face go make 180°

Nonsense
grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by MizMyColi(f): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
juchifroot:
absolutely. she's right. Muslim women have no right to happiness, as long as her husband is happy.

Oh but that's an idiotic stance, no?
cheesy

Mindfulness, help me please Sis.
I think I'm a feminist embarassed
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
MizMyColi:

Nonsense
grin cheesy cheesy
your case is really different grin

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by charlsecy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
so sex is primarily for reproduction?
Primarily speaking, YES!
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by MizMyColi(f): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
LoJ:

your case is really different grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You should see me laughing out loud.

That statement really affected my spiritman
Damit grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by uvalued(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
MizMyColi:

Nonsense
grin cheesy cheesy

E pain u... But name woman like u talk am oh ..but true true or orgasm is self but our orgasm m is for procreation and reproduction grin
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
DemonMonkey7:
...hmmm ever wondered why ure sweet pufpuf?
no
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
nanizle:

Abi o.... We should enjoy together. grin
cheesy no
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by eyinjuege: 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hhenryy:

Not majority of women have been circumcised. Its an archaic belief gradually fading out. Only a matter of time. Regarding circumcision, there are different types. Not all are extreme and some still preserve part of the clit. The clit is important for female orgasms, BUT its not only clitoral orgasms they have. The main one of the G spot is also there. Very few men ever get that spot right. The G spot is rarely affected in circumcision. Even in the uncircumcised, not all reach orgasms. It just takes the right person.
Also of note is the fact that sex is a function of the brain. If you're with someone you love, its easier to have orgasms.
Otherwise get your vibrator and let us rest...
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
MizMyColi:

Oh but that's an idiotic stance, no?
cheesy

Mindfulness, help me please Sis.
I think I'm a feminist embarassed

grin grin

I saw this thread before and did not even bother to respond to the i.diocy but if my best sis calls me, I am ready. cheesy smiley As if people only had s.ex to procreate. And if he cannot satisfy her, then they can as well be platonic friends or room mates or platonic parents. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by Joefixy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=pocohantas post=63505921]

The post I highlighted was what I was addressing and on that, continue to console yourself. Women want and love to enjoy sex. Except in some cases of FGM, it's quite normal she begins to resent sex and do it only for procreation or money when she isn't getting maximum satisfaction from it.

As if una done give the non-circumcised ones orgasm finish.
No wonder deeldo dey sell like pure water now, women have decided to work that pusee themselves....lol
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by DonaTee(f): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
enemyofprogress:
what is kayamata and where can I get it?

Haaa! Dunno where you can get it. But I see a lot of them advertising Instagram, I think here on nl too.
They r traditional sex enhancers. It's sold everywhere on the streets of the North for Male n female. Some claim they hav types dat make their partners spend on them and all bla bla bla. Lol
Re: Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo by MizMyColi(f): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mindfulness:

grin grin

I saw this thread before and did not even bother to respond to the i.diocy but if my best sis calls me, I am ready. cheesy smiley As if people only had s.ex to procreate. And if he cannot satisfy her, then they can as well be platonic friends or room mates or platonic parents. grin

Nooooo cheesy cheesy
If he can't satisfy her, she must accept it as her reality and keep claiming him as the best thing to happen to her since sliced bread.

*in bobrisky voice*

Ooshey baddest
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is Driving Me Crazy??? Getting Frustrated Here / Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.