Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

How Large Is God Almighty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Large Is God Almighty (815 Views)

How Large Is The Universe? / The Day Yahweh Disowned God Almighty His Creator / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Large Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 12:51am On Dec 22, 2017
God Almighty is infinite in size and in all things. Its works are infinite as well.
How accomodative is God Almighty? No matter what humans and the gods such as Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu and the rest of the thousands of gods we have in the earth, God Almighty permits all things. Even if Satan(Yahweh) the adversary of human beings act without tolerance, God wouldn't still get angry, because God Is love.
We are in the era when we discover God more than ever before. It is the era of thinkers, just like God itself.
Currently, the gods of science have captured all the gods of bad religions(e.g Yahweh, Allah, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, etc). Enjoy freedom of the mind, ASE!!!

cc: Ferisdowu, Jochabed
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by Fweshspice(m): 12:57am On Dec 22, 2017
Larger Than You and I Could Ever Imagine!
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 1:15am On Dec 22, 2017
Fweshspice:
Larger Than You and I Could Ever Imagine!
You are very correct. God is a sum total of everything in existence. All gods such as Allah, Yahweh, Olorun, Vishnu, Moloch, Mazda, Atum, Chaleb, Ra, Nzame, Nyame, Ephradite, Bototo, Chuku, Eshu and the rest of them are nothing but an insignificant fragment of God. God is infinite in everything.
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
Bam!!!
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 7:19am On Jul 12, 2018
Unquantifiable
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 5:34am On Oct 20, 2018
Infinite
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by Ahasco(m): 8:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Na so!
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by Zodiac61(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Very tiny, to the extent of being non-existent.
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by Meekha(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Now draw closer and listen to this..I repeat listen attentively and learn
God Almighty cannot be adequately described using the parameters of this present 3D realm. God and His operations are outside the dimensions of Time, Distance, Space and Space-time. You cannot quantify Him using these terminologies. If you should stretch everything known as distance into an ever extending series of lines, God is at the very beginning of it and at the end of it. Don't try to imagine God being so big that for example His toes can be as large as the Milky Way Galaxy, no! His realm of existence transcends ours in all ramifications. In His realm, Time is inconsequential. All things happen at once or not at all. Ever notice how things happen in your dream world? It's not so different from how things happen in His realm. He is a Spirit. You can be in Kaduna now and in a split second you are in London in a coffee shop. God is big yes but it's not our kind of big. He is big in a sense that He is everywhere all of the time. Simply put, He is Omnipresent.. My God (YHWH) is BIG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Large Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Meekha:
Now draw closer and listen to th.. My God (YHWH) is BIG
You were using the description of God for YHWH who committed suicide about 3000 years ago. Read the Book of truth for more.

B.C.E 16:36 Now (Yahweh) fell sick, so he went far from his land, saying, I shall not die where I shall be seen. So he cast himself in the red sea and died there, placing a tablet over his chest so that he could sink in the river. And on the tablet was written: I am YHWH, the God Almighty.
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by Meekha(m): 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
I can see that your brain is paining you.
YHWH is the name revealed to Moses by God on the mount of Horeb and it is in no way related to that nonsense you just quoted above. Stop taking weed u will not hear now you see Ur life?? Better return back to that mental clinic cos ur treatment is not even halfway done ...
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by 0temSapien: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Meekha:
I can see that your brain is paining you.
YHWH is the name revealed to Moses by God on the mount of Horeb and it is in no way related to that nonsense you just quoted above. Stop taking weed u will not hear now you see Ur life?? Better return back to that mental clinic cos ur treatment is not even halfway done ...
Learn the truth once and for all. How can you act as if you didn't clearly read the reference above concerning how YHWH your god committed suicide.
YHWH just like Allah, is just one of the numerous gods and the book of History recorded how he committed suicide during his last reincarnation to the earth. Currently, YHWH(Yahweh) is bound up in a spiritual prison. Peace.

Otem Erectus 226:27, 28
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

1 Like

Re: How Large Is God Almighty by orisa37: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Inestimable.
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by Meekha(m): 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
0temSapien:

Learn the truth once and for all. How can you act as if you didn't clearly read the reference above concerning how YHWH your god committed suicide.
YHWH just like Allah, is just one of the numerous gods and the book of History recorded how he committed suicide during his last reincarnation to the earth. Currently, YHWH(Yahweh) is bound up in a spiritual prison. Peace.

Otem Erectus 226:27, 28
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.

Sir with all due respect I think you are possessed no offense truly. You need deliverance and you need it fast. Same thing that happened to the founder of certain religious beliefs is about happening to you. I rest my case!
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by 0temSapien: 4:40am On Oct 28, 2018
Meekha:

Sir with all due respect I think you are possessed no offense truly. You need deliverance and you need it fast. Same thing that happened to the founder of certain religious beliefs is about happening to you. I rest my case!
why won't you rest your case when the truth is glaring at you. You saw the reference with your eyes and you want to rest your case? No probs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Large Is God Almighty by Meekha(m): 1:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
0temSapien:
why won't you rest your case when the truth is glaring at you. You saw the reference with your eyes and you want to rest your case? No probs.

Reference?? bros u are a joke!
Any can give a reference and references are not an indication of evidence. And evidence is the end of argument. Oga Goan Siddon for one corner joor
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 4:41pm On Oct 28, 2018
Meekha:

Reference?? bros u are a joke!
Any can give a reference and references are not an indication of evidence. And evidence is the end of argument. Oga Goan Siddon for one corner joor
okay no probs. May the light of God Amighty, the creator of Yahweh your god reveal the truth to you. Ase!
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 1:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
Hmm
Re: How Large Is God Almighty by OtemAtum: 6:38pm On May 15, 2019
Meekha:

Did it also happen to the founder of your religion, or your religion wasn't founded? undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Vomits Needles In Church / What Made The Early Christians So Devoted? / How To Make God Speak To Me...help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.