Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,669 members, 7,813,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport (1208 Views)

50% Of Nigerians Seeking Asylum In Belgium Are From Edo, Lagos’ / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / Uber Driver Returns A Lady's N25k And Her International Passport, He Gets N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport by williamdeluxe(m): 5:53am On Dec 22, 2017
I need an international passport ASAP...

anybody who can help me out d process or list out d procedures involved shud pls help a. broda
Re: Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport by khadaffi(m): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2017
You need your LGA certificate or affidavit but most importantly you need to visit the immigration office close to ramat park.
Re: Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport by williamdeluxe(m): 11:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
khadaffi:
You need your LGA certificate or affidavit but most importantly you need to visit the immigration office close to ramat park.

brother I lost my birth certificate earlier dix yr

HW do I go abt securing an affidavit?
Re: Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport by acosfd: 11:03am On Dec 23, 2017
How soon do you need the passport. I have someone who can help you with in the Benin office
Re: Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport by Philtrik(m): 1:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
williamdeluxe:

brother I lost my birth certificate earlier dix yr

HW do I go abt securing an affidavit?
If you lost your birth certificate, then go get a declaration of Age from any court.
Re: Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport by williamdeluxe(m): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Philtrik:

If you lost your birth certificate, then go get a declaration of Age from any court.

OK I will

pls HW much IX it?
Re: Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport by cue64: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
just go to the immigration office, if they need a birth certificate U can get one at NPC along slope, just hold 30k n go there all will be done for you, you need a guarantor as well, if U need any help pm me
Re: Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport by Philtrik(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
williamdeluxe:

OK I will
pls HW much IX it?
It is N500 except the court wants to exploit you. grin
Re: Anybody From Edo (benin City) To Help Me Secure Her International Passport by williamdeluxe(m): 4:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Philtrik:
It is N500 except the court wants to exploit you. grin
alrite tankx man... I really appreciate.. much luv

(1) (Reply)

When You Follow Google Map In Ibadan / US 221g . / Top Five Reasons Why You Should Study In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.