Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,357 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel (14294 Views)

DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years / Taps That Run Dry: Nigeria's two biggest cities battle acute water shortage / Lauretta Onochie Protesting Against Jonathan's N140 Per Litre Of Fuel (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by Goldenheart(m): 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by victor768(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Aye le oooooooooo ikosi ooooooooooooo Nigeria
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by Nevee: 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Is this a country?
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by stevecantrell: 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
Tolumiide:
we are enjoying what we want. PMB for pressy in 2019. let the change continue.

Yes ..... Chanji chanji all the way !

1 Like

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by overdoseme: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
They removed subsidy to eradicate fuel scarcity, still same problem. Buhari is a failure.

3 Likes

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Let somebody shout sai baba
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by bedspread: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Mekanus:
Which way naija. Because of the actions of a few greedy persons, Nigerians are now suffering untold hardship. There is no electricity and now there is equally no fuel, how the fu^ck do they want us to survive. I'm just so tired of this country, nothing seems to work here anymore. No hope for naija.
THERE IS HOPE FOR NIGERIA.... SOME PERSONS JUST HV TO DIE SO AS EE CAN SEE THE HOPE AND MOVE FORWARD
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
overdoseme:
They removed subsidy to eradicate fuel scarcity, still same problem. Buhari is a failure.
complete failure

1 Like

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by resurgentxtian4: 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Felixalex:
All those Buhari diehard supporters have all gone dumb on this current issue.

I still keep wondering what Buhari would be saying to the masses and his supporters during his campaigns as regards why he should be reelected for a second tenure.

I also hope this time, he will be bold enough to agree to feature in electoral debates before the election...

But unfortunately, like someone said, Buhari is like a religion to some people. They are just like cultists, u dare not speak negatively of him no matter what.

The man will win the 2019 elections. Nigeria is under siege by extremists.

Go to travel section and see Nigerians wailing and crying about how to travel out {I am among them oo, i wont lie}

We are in real trouble but many dont know yet.

3 Likes

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by resurgentxtian4: 1:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hedonistically:
Sai Baba. FeBuhari. March for Baba. Everything baba.

Now that the maggot from Daura is in charge what has changed for the better?

I wish nothing but misery, ruin, destruction, and death upon all the bastards, young and old, that railed against Jonathan and supported this Fulani maggot in 2015. There is no room for forgiveness or repentance. If you supported him and cursed Jonathan out of power and now regret your action, it doesn't matter. You must pay for that mortal sin. Whether you supported that pig called Buhari then or now, misery and death will be your portion. Bloody fools.

Money is not flowing like before, yet inflation is rising faster than ever before, fuel is more costly than ever before and yet more scarce than ever before, no new projects, quality of life is at an all time low, yet people are not on the streets calling for Buhari's head? What kind of useless country is this?

It is a complete shutdown. Millions are trapped and cant leave the country. I dont even know what to say to this disastrous occurrence {Buhari adminstration}. Abacha was a lot better than this....
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by Hotzone(m): 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
now entire country is suffering and we need quick solution or viable idea in order to get out of this hole but our
president
and his bunch of goons seem clueless in the face of this horrible situation so we've got to help ourselves

1 Like

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by Nightingale99(m): 1:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Shame on us all, shame on the educated and enlightened ones. The average Nigerian thinks himself so sharp and wise yet a look at the people governing us shows we are not as smart as we think.

All the first classes, professors, inventors etc all that shiiiit that makes you feel you better than others is just rubbish. If you can keep silent and allow this unprecedented hardship, impunity, hypocrisy and buffoonery go on.

When good men keep silent, evil thrives. We're suffering and smiling, too afraid to even protest the hardship.

Hate how my people are suffering, hurts even more knowing I can't change the status quo.

Sucks to be a Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by resurgentxtian4: 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hotzone:
now entire country is suffering and we need quick solution or viable idea in order to get out of this hole but our and his bunch of goons seem clueless in the face of this horrible situation so we've got to help

It is a complete sh!tfest! Millions are suffering under this man {esp southern christians} and his muslim base are determined to bring him back in 2019.

Expect more risky migration and countless suicides in the years to come in this country. It is a planned strategy to weaken and frustrate the southern/christian part of the country. It is no rocket science to decipher. Plain old cold economic strategy.

1 Like

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by castrokins(m): 1:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
My Brother, This Has Festerred Because Of Insensitivity Of This Administration. If It's Taken This Long, It Is Because Government Doesn't Care About Ordinary Nigerians

markbenny:
while on transit yesterday, I bought fuel for #300 (black market) and #220 from petrol station.

there is fuel in the country, filling stations are being greedy and waiting for prices to peak, some sell to Black marketers dead in the night when people sleep.

nobody cares, every body just wants awuf money
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by segeforlaw: 1:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
I sincerely sympathise with Nigerians for this undeserving hardship that have been imposed on us by our leaders who had penchant for manipulating the ⛽ system to unleash economic mayhem on hapless Nigerians year in and year out. I do not see this as a party issue but a grand conspiracy by the political elites to continually subject the citizenry to abject poverty while they and their families live in opulence. Who will rescue Nigerians from these unrepentant oppressors that we call leaders
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by resurgentxtian4: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
bedspread:
THERE IS HOPE FOR NIGERIA.... SOME PERSONS JUST HV TO DIE SO AS EE CAN SEE THE HOPE AND MOVE FORWARD

My brother, there is no hope. Millions are still here because they dont have the means to migrate. If you check well, only few southerners {except the muslims} are getting married. It shows that millions have already given up and just looking for an opportunity to scram. We are sitting on a keg of gun powder but we just dont know it. We are as divided as ever along ethnic and religious line and the system is tethering on the brinks of complete collapse.

3 Likes

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by markbenny(m): 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
castrokins:
My Brother, This Has Festerred Because Of Insensitivity Of This Administration. If It's Taken This Long, It Is Because Government Doesn't Care About Ordinary Nigerians

not just this administration, the government of Nigeria should sack people in the petroleum sector before this nonsense can stop

first to sack; minister of petroleum

1 Like

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by bedspread: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

My brother, there is no hope. Millions are still here because they dont have the means to migrate. If you check well, only few southerners {except the muslims} are getting married. It shows that millions have already given up and just looking for an opportunity to scram. We are sitting on a keg of gun powder but we just dont know it. We are as divided as ever along ethnic and religious line and the system is tethering on the brinks of complete collapse.
I STILL SEE SOME HOPE.... SOME PERSONS (LEADERS JUST HV TO DIE)
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by castrokins(m): 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Do You Even Know Who The Minister Of Petroleum Resources Is?

markbenny:

not just this administration, the government of Nigeria should sack people in the petroleum sector before this nonsense can stop

first to sack; minister of petroleum

2 Likes

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by resurgentxtian4: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
bedspread:
I STILL SEE SOME HOPE.... SOME PERSONS (LEADERS JUST HV TO DIE)

You still see hope in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You must be eternal optimist {goodluck with that}. Who has to die that wont cause an ethnic war?
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by zealous2121(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
I laugh at their stupidity...APC is only looking for money to support their election, and just a week or two of increasing fuel price can fetch them enough money..after that the price will fall again to normal price...who go lose..black market people and the masses....-lol..dem won show business guru but dem go cry leta
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by APL33: 2:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
No video of the filling stations?
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by Niyinficient(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:
This scarcity might be a plan of the Buhari Administration to punish the Christian faithfuls of this country who usually travel at this time of the year to celebrate with family and friends due to his hatred of Christians. This is a very plausible explanation. The Buhari adminstration cannot deny hating the Christian population of Nigeria. That is now beyond doubt. We christians are in alot of problems and we dont even know it. Whenever i see E.A.Adeboye preaching, i cant help but turn off the T.V knowing he helped foist an islamic Jihadist on the Christian population of Nigeria. He miscalculated and thought osinbajo will somehow end up as the President of Nigeria. I have got news for all redeemers {RCCG}: Osinbajo is a mere puppet put there just for the optics so that the north can continue their islamisation agenda and he will never be President of Nigeria.

A law Professor, pastor and gentle man per excellence was used to deceive millions of Nigerian christians to vote an islamic fundamentalist into power. What a pity!

We christians are in for it in Nigeria and we have to wriggle ourself out of the hole we have dug ourselves into.

God help

I was on reddit {an American site} yesternight and foreigners grouped Nigeria amongst several repressive and authoritarian islamic countries where terrorism reigns and i cried within me. My children will never be born in Nigeria. I will use all my intellect and blood to make sure of that. God help me.

Merry Christmas to all.

Stop spreading religious hate oga. You are not even a christian to start with.

Na pple like u dey end up for Libya cos u no wan born all ur pikin for here...simple because a website (someone's opinion) listed ur country on terrorist's list. Clearly u ar not in control of ur mind. Who America help? i have lived in most part of this country and i av never for once heard a bomb blast....because a minute part of the country is under terror attack doesnt mean the whole country is now controlled by terrorist. Stop believing in foreign lies. The happpenings in the US on a daily basis is enough of to run away from. The Americans u so want to be like wont even run away from their country, no matter what. Iranu
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by markbenny(m): 2:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
castrokins:
Do You Even Know Who The Minister Of Petroleum Resources Is?

Sai baba
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by resurgentxtian4: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Niyinficient:

Stop spreading religious hate oga. You are not even a christian to start with.

Na pple like u dey end up for Libya cos u no wan born all ur pikin for here...simple because a website (someone's opinion) listed ur country on terrorist's list. Clearly u ar not in control of ur mind. Who America help? i have lived in most part of this country and i av never for once heard a bomb blast....because a minute part of the country is under terror attack doesnt mean the whole country is now controlled by terrorist. Stop believing in foreign lies. The happpenings in the US on a daily basis is enough of to run away from. The Americans u so want to be like wont even run away from their country, no matter what. Iranu

Nigeria is on the down hill with islamic aggression and there is no denying that fact. Anybody that believes this country still has hope {a christian for that matter}, ought to be sold the arlington memorial bridge in the US by my humble self.

About my going abroad via libya, i am a yoruba man and too educated for that. From the way i type do i look like someone that can take part in illegal migration? You figure that out.
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by hillsiderfak(m): 2:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
I HOPE BUHARI RUNS FOR 2019 SO HE CAN LOSE GALLANTLY AND SHAMEFULLY , HE HAS MADE PREPOSTEROUS DECISIONS THAT HAS PUSHED THE NIGERIAN ECONOMY INTO UTTER CATALEPSY . I PRAY SOMEONE WHO IS CAPABLE RISE TO CHALLENGE FOR THE POST IN 2019.

1 Like

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by agarawu23(m): 2:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Have been buying fuel 200/lit since Monday, it was 160# last week
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by castrokins(m): 2:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Since My Time As A Nigerian, Nobody Has Sacked Himself In Nigeria For Gross Ineptitude. Have You Seen Or Read About One?

markbenny:

Sai baba
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
eleojo23:
A round of applause for Buhari, our able petroleum minister. sad

Buhari till 2030! sad
They have stabilized oil price

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by chopmymoney(f): 2:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Liars......who are they deceiving?
Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by hillsiderfak(m): 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

You still see hope in Nigeria? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

You must be eternal optimist {goodluck with that}. Who has to die that wont cause an ethnic war?

having hope in Nigeria is not a hard thing to do, but its hard to see on what bases that hope is hinged on, when i look at our political leaders and the next generation trodden behind them with the same mind set, i must admit also that positive change is far from our horizon in Nigeria. when hope is based on nothing it dies out soon enough .

1 Like

Re: Black Marketers Take Over As Filling Stations Run Dry Of Fuel by resurgentxtian4: 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
hillsiderfak:

having hope in Nigeria is not a hard thing to do, but its hard to see on what bases that hope is hinged on, when i look at our political leaders and the next generation trodden behind them with the same mind set, i must admit also that positive change is far from our horizon in Nigeria. when hope is based on nothing it dies out soon enough .

I have personally given up on the country. Just waiting for the opportunity to leave. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP To INEC Chair: Don’t Succumb To Pressure On Amina Zakari, Zamfara APC / From Guber to Senate, SDP to PDP, Natasha Akpoti Ambition Worries Kogites / Buhari Incapable Of Ruling A Democratic State, Has A Dark Past – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.