Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? (40196 Views)

Can A Muslim Skip Fasting If He Has Nothing To Eat Before And After The Fast? / Is It Permissible To Eat Pouched Rat (okeete) / December 25th Christmas Food And Meat For The Muslim! No Wetin You Wan CHOP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by black56(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
eTECTIVe:
Some of Us and d way we carry religion are actually d problems of dis country... So U have to wait for ur imam or Koran to tell u before u accept or reject food from a Neigbhour simply becos it's Xmas food?? Hope U also ask ur Koran and Imam for permission when U also need dat ur Neighbour's assistance becos if ur religion does not permit U to accept ordinary Fud given in d generous mood of d season den U have no right to beg d person for even matches or broom during ordinary time
Jah bless u brother

5 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by kingsmaila(m): 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yes because the food of the people of the Book is lawful for us and we are allowed to marry their pious women as wives.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Blackhawk03(f): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
You can marry their women but can't eat their food. Oya judge yourself, do you have sense at all?

15 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by emmygzy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Dear Mallam,

As a Muslim, we are not allowed to celebrate Kufr(Disbelief) in any way. We are permitted to eat food from the Christians if it's naming, wedding,etc. But on their festivals like Christmas or new year, we do not eat their food or even greet them in any way. We do not support them in any way. Why this? Because they are celebrating birthday and birthdays is not part of a Muslim's celebration. Because they are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ who they call son of God. Celebrating with them means you agree with them on their Kufr.

Pastor Kumuyi, the General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry said:

“We don’t celebrate Christmas. It actually came from idolatrous background. That is why you don’t hear us sing what they call Christmas carol. Never! ... When you find anybody coming in, or any leader, trying to introduce the idolatry of mystery Babylon that they call Christmas, and you want to bring all the Christmas carol saying that is the day that Jesus was born, and you don’t find that in the Acts of the Apostles or in the early church, then you don’t find that in the church either. If you don’t know that before, now you know.”

http://ugowrite..com.ng/2014/02/pastor-kumuyi-is-right-christmas-is.html

So if this christian leader agrees without being ashamed that Christmas is idolatrous, wetin concern us Muslims?
na people like you dey spoil this country. You better join bokoharam. My Muslim friends here, I eat their food during ileya, and when its Christmas and new year, they came to eat mine too. Don't be a religious bigot! Place your common sense above your religion, that's why I love our Yoruba Muslims, they ain't like those foolish aboki like you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by smulti(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
IDP camp dominated Muslim faithfuls receives the highest donors from Christian communities excluding that of government

6 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by smulti(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
emmygzy:
na people like you dey spoil this country. You better join bokoharam. My Muslim friends here, I eat their food during ileya, and when its Christmas and new year, they came to eat mine too. Don't be a religious bigot! Place your common sense above your religion, that's why I love our Yoruba Muslims, they ain't like those foolish aboki like you.

the guy you quoted is an extremist aka boko haram

4 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by auwalyau: 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Dear Mallam,

As a Muslim, we are not allowed to celebrate Kufr(Disbelief) in any way. We are permitted to eat food from the Christians if it's naming, wedding,etc. But on their festivals like Christmas or new year, we do not eat their food or even greet them in any way. We do not support them in any way. Why this? Because they are celebrating birthday and birthdays is not part of a Muslim's celebration. Because they are celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ who they call son of God. Celebrating with them means you agree with them on their Kufr.

Pastor Kumuyi, the General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry said:

“We don’t celebrate Christmas. It actually came from idolatrous background. That is why you don’t hear us sing what they call Christmas carol. Never! ... When you find anybody coming in, or any leader, trying to introduce the idolatry of mystery Babylon that they call Christmas, and you want to bring all the Christmas carol saying that is the day that Jesus was born, and you don’t find that in the Acts of the Apostles or in the early church, then you don’t find that in the church either. If you don’t know that before, now you know.”

So if this christian leader agrees without being ashamed that Christmas is idolatrous, wetin concern us Muslims?

JazakAllah bi khair

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by indoorlove(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Well, Why growing up we all celebrated Christmas like every other christian home. No need for unnecessary discrimination.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by zagaina(m): 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
MUSLIMS & CHRISTMAS
Christmas is one of the most important days in the Christian calendar, and many Christians celebrate the religious significance of this day.

For Muslims to felicitate with their Christian friends and neighbours on this day does not make the Muslim a Christian but rather encourages interfaith harmony which was exemplified by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) himself.

When the persecution of Muslims got out of hand in Mecca, in the early days of Islam, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) asked his followers to migrate to Abyssinia, where the righteous Christian King Negus “would not tolerate any injustice.”

After our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) migrated to Medina and was anointed the head of state, many Christian delegations went visiting. They were always well received by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). During one of such visits, an envoy asked for a place to pray. He was not sent out in the open. He was rather offered the mosque. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was quoted as saying, “Conduct your service here in the mosque. It is a place consecrated to God.”

In the covenant with Christians of Najran, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) had stated; “I will protect their religion and their Church wherever they are found, be it on earth or at sea, in the West or in the East, with utmost vigilance on my part, the People of my House, and the Muslims as a whole.”

Again, in the Covenant with the Christians of Persia, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said; “No Christians shall be brought by force to confess Islam, and Muslims shall extend over the Christians everywhere the arm of MERCY and KINDNESS, protecting them from the exactions of oppressors.”

Also in the Covenant with the Monks of Mount Sinai, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) stated; “If a monk or pilgrim seeks protection, in mountain or valley, in a cave or in tilled fields, in the plain, in the desert, or in a church, I am behind them, defending them from every enemy; I, my helpers, all the members of my religion, and all my followers, for they [the monks and the pilgrims] are my protégés and my subjects.”

In the Charter of Medina, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) guaranteed equal rights and freedoms to Christians and Jews. "Christians are my citizens, and by God, I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. The Muslims are to fight for them. Their churches are to be respected. No one of the Muslims is to disobey this covenant till the Last Day.”

We therefore must hold these covenants very dear. That is why this same hospitality must be displayed by us who follow the true teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his legacies.

He showed us that Christians are not our enemies, but our brothers and sisters in humanity.

Show them Islam is a religion of love not hate. Pray to God to guide them to Islam.�

Eat the jollof rice with them, laugh with them tell them what qur'an says about Jesus. Show them you love Jesus more than they do �
Eating their food is justified by the quote from the Holy Qur'an as follows
���������
Quote from the Holy Quran, Al-Maaida (5:5)

الْيَوْمَ أُحِلَّ لَكُمُ الطَّيِّبَاتُ ۖ وَطَعَامُ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حِلٌّ لَكُمْ وَطَعَامُكُمْ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ ۖ وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ إِذَا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ مُحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ وَلَا مُتَّخِذِي أَخْدَانٍ ۗ وَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِالْإِيمَانِ فَقَدْ حَبِطَ عَمَلُهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ

Alyawma ohilla lakumu alttayyibatu wataAAamu allatheena ootoo alkitaba hillun lakum wataAAamukum hillun lahum waalmuhsanatu mina almuminati waalmuhsanatu mina allatheena ootoo alkitaba min qablikum itha ataytumoohunna ojoorahunna muhsineena ghayra musafiheena wala muttakhithee akhdanin waman yakfur bialeemani faqad habita AAamaluhu wahuwa fee alakhirati mina alkhasireena.

This day are (all) good things made lawful for you. The food of those who have received the Scripture is lawful for you, and your food is lawful for them. And so are the virtuous women of the believers and the virtuous women of those who received the Scripture before you (lawful for you) when ye give them their marriage portions and live with them in honour, not in fornication, nor taking them as secret concubines. Whoso denieth the faith, his work is vain and he will be among the losers in the Hereafter.

Allah (SWT) knows best!!!!!

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Sheuns(m): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Dear Mallam,

Oga please don't create unnecessary hate abeg. Even the Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) had a kufr kid friend while he was alive. If dem give me food I go chop am, no give I may ask. That doesn't man I'm not a Muslim or I'm celebrating with them. Love should come first before religion. And who said Muslims don't celebrate birthdays? What is Maolud Nabiyy celebration for?

11 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by blingxx(m): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
lifezone247:
Una like religion argument sha. The Christmas food especially the meat was not use for any sacrifices whatsoever, unlike the ram meat on sallah day. The Christmas food is a food prepared to celebrate Jesus birthday. Like your dad is celebrating birthday, and you cook and invite people to come eat. So my dear ruggedmalam if your neighbor bring rice for Christmas chop am oh! not talk say I no tell you. Make hunger do you strong thing cos say na your opposite religion food.

"unlike ram and Sallah" can also be traced in your holy Bible... I don't know were u got your facts that Jesus was born in Christmas day... I'm not hating tho.. If you give me food I will accept and ask for more... #just stating the facts cheesy
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by blingxx(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
odutolasodiq:
They ate my food during Muslim festivals (eid-el-fitri and eid-el -kabir), I will eat theirs during christmas. If they refuse to serve me food, I will go and knock on their door to request for it. Religious affiliation should not threaten our unity.

FYI: I am a practising and dedicated muslim.

Abi o cheesy you spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Nasir123(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
What should one do if one's neighbour serve one with chrismas food on the 25th of December. Should we pour away the food or should we reject it even if rejecting it can cause misunderstanding with them

Let me tell you what I know as the plain truth.

If your neighbor whom u do not have personal issues with or u do relate with (being the kind of people we are in this country),give u food on 25th (being her day of celebration) and you reject it on the bases of religion, then you're not a 'good Muslim'.
My late father was an Imam'. I can tell you on every 25th of December,our house is always full with flasks even do we'll still cook our house food(but only in little quantity). I can tell you as a kid we enjoyed having enough choices every 25th December. I believe that is how a good Muslim should live with his neighbor.
If you relate well with a neighbour but will always trow away the food he/she give u on 25th on the bases of religion then,you are not a Muslim.

I thank God for the kind of father that raised me.
RIP Imam Basiru.

17 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Nasir123(m): 1:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
eTECTIVe:
Some of Us and d way we carry religion are actually d problems of dis country... So U have to wait for ur imam or Koran to tell u before u accept or reject food from a Neigbhour simply becos it's Xmas food?? Hope U also ask ur Koran and Imam for permission when U also need dat ur Neighbour's assistance becos if ur religion does not permit U to accept ordinary Fud given in d generous mood of d season den U have no right to beg d person for even matches or broom during ordinary time

Absolutely right.
I'm a Muslim. And I can tell you on Christmas day I don't cook because I have a lot of Christian friends to eat from.
The problem with us is lack of education/understanding of the way we are as humans.
That's why we should try to respond to people's questions without been insultive.
That's the only way we can all learn.

Understanding should be for all.

7 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Holuwatoobii(m): 1:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
there's nothing bad in it, since Anobi Issa in the Holy Qu'ran is the same as Jesus in the Bible, the two are the same, you can celebrate christmas too even though you are a muslim.........i can't wait to get mine from my neighbour
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Ojuororun(m): 1:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
MasViews:
Even if it's allowed I can never eat thier food
STONE HEART HUMAN BIENG MTHEEW.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Ojuororun(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
ruggedmallaam:
What should one do if one's neighbour serve one with chrismas food on the 25th of December. Should we pour away the food or should we reject it even if rejecting it can cause misunderstanding with them
waite make i ask land grin cheesycheesy:
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Nasir123(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
zagaina:
MUSLIMS & CHRISTMAS
Christmas is one of the most important days in the Christian calendar, and many Christians celebrate the religious significance of this day.

For Muslims to felicitate with their Christian friends and neighbours on this day does not make the Muslim a Christian but rather encourages interfaith harmony which was exemplified by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) himself.

When the persecution of Muslims got out of hand in Mecca, in the early days of Islam, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) asked his followers to migrate to Abyssinia, where the righteous Christian King Negus “would not tolerate any injustice.”

After our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) migrated to Medina and was anointed the head of state, many Christian delegations went visiting. They were always well received by our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW). During one of such visits, an envoy asked for a place to pray. He was not sent out in the open. He was rather offered the mosque. Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was quoted as saying, “Conduct your service here in the mosque. It is a place consecrated to God.”

In the covenant with Christians of Najran, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) had stated; “I will protect their religion and their Church wherever they are found, be it on earth or at sea, in the West or in the East, with utmost vigilance on my part, the People of my House, and the Muslims as a whole.”

Again, in the Covenant with the Christians of Persia, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) said; “No Christians shall be brought by force to confess Islam, and Muslims shall extend over the Christians everywhere the arm of MERCY and KINDNESS, protecting them from the exactions of oppressors.”

Also in the Covenant with the Monks of Mount Sinai, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) stated; “If a monk or pilgrim seeks protection, in mountain or valley, in a cave or in tilled fields, in the plain, in the desert, or in a church, I am behind them, defending them from every enemy; I, my helpers, all the members of my religion, and all my followers, for they [the monks and the pilgrims] are my protégés and my subjects.”

In the Charter of Medina, our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SAW) guaranteed equal rights and freedoms to Christians and Jews. "Christians are my citizens, and by God, I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. The Muslims are to fight for them. Their churches are to be respected. No one of the Muslims is to disobey this covenant till the Last Day.”

We therefore must hold these covenants very dear. That is why this same hospitality must be displayed by us who follow the true teachings of our Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his legacies.

He showed us that Christians are not our enemies, but our brothers and sisters in humanity.

Show them Islam is a religion of love not hate. Pray to God to guide them to Islam.�

Eat the jollof rice with them, laugh with them tell them what qur'an says about Jesus. Show them you love Jesus more than they do �
���������

الْيَوْمَ أُحِلَّ لَكُمُ الطَّيِّبَاتُ ۖ وَطَعَامُ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ حِلٌّ لَكُمْ وَطَعَامُكُمْ حِلٌّ لَهُمْ ۖ وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ وَالْمُحْصَنَاتُ مِنَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِنْ قَبْلِكُمْ إِذَا آتَيْتُمُوهُنَّ أُجُورَهُنَّ مُحْصِنِينَ غَيْرَ مُسَافِحِينَ وَلَا مُتَّخِذِي أَخْدَانٍ ۗ وَمَنْ يَكْفُرْ بِالْإِيمَانِ فَقَدْ حَبِطَ عَمَلُهُ وَهُوَ فِي الْآخِرَةِ مِنَ الْخَاسِرِينَ

Alyawma ohilla lakumu alttayyibatu wataAAamu allatheena ootoo alkitaba hillun lakum wataAAamukum hillun lahum waalmuhsanatu mina almuminati waalmuhsanatu mina allatheena ootoo alkitaba min qablikum itha ataytumoohunna ojoorahunna muhsineena ghayra musafiheena wala muttakhithee akhdanin waman yakfur bialeemani faqad habita AAamaluhu wahuwa fee alakhirati mina alkhasireena.

This day are (all) good things made lawful for you. The food of those who have received the Scripture is lawful for you, and your food is lawful for them. And so are the virtuous women of the believers and the virtuous women of those who received the Scripture before you (lawful for you) when ye give them their marriage portions and live with them in honour, not in fornication, nor taking them as secret concubines. Whoso denieth the faith, his work is vain and he will be among the losers in the Hereafter.

May Allah bless you.
People like you should not stop speaking out.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by uvalued(m): 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
ruggedmallaam:

See name ruggedmallam and is not sure ...hoho please don't eat we will serve you pork meat...infact advise your filthy almajiri to stay away from kuffar...nonsense...Islam is just outward compliance but full of evil in their heart... Hypocrite al munafuqoon
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sheuns:

Oga please don't create unnecessary hate abeg. Even the Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) had a kufr kid friend while he was alive. If dem give me food I go chop am, no give I may ask. That doesn't man I'm not a Muslim or I'm celebrating with them. Love should come first before religion. And who said Muslims don't celebrate birthdays? What is Maolud Nabiyy celebration for?

This is the Problem we have among us Muslims. We never care to follow the religion as it was outlined by our Prophet. Maolud Nabiyy is an example of an innovation and you will have no good reward for doing it.

Remember a warner warned you!

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
emmygzy:

I don't know if you even read the comment. Pastor Kumuyi should join Boko Haram too abi? I am also Yoruba. It shows we are unserious in our deen.

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Sheuns(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

This is the Problem we have among us Muslims. We never care to follow the religion as it was outlined by our Prophet. Maolud Nabiyy is an example of an innovation and you will have no good reward for doing it.

Remember a warner warned you!

With due respect sir, it's in hadith that how the prophet celebrated his birthday was to fast on the day. That was his way of "celebrating". Islam is a religion of peace and let's promote peace in our deeds and words. If the prophet was as extreme and harsh as some of Muslim leaders are now, we wouldn't have Islam.
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Kamelot77(m): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
zagaina:
MUSLIMS & CHRISTMAS

���������

may Allah increase ur knowledge, really love dis

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Sheuns:

With due respect sir, it's in hadith that how the prophet celebrated his birthday was to fast on the day. That was his way of "celebrating". Islam is a religion of peace and let's promote peace in our deeds and words. If the prophet was as extreme and harsh as some of Muslim leaders are now, we wouldn't have Islam.

You are confused bro. He fasted on his birth day (Monday) not Birth date. We do not fast on Celebration days (Eids).

And there are other reasons he fasted on Monday.

Muslim (1162) narrated from Abu Qataadah al-Ansaari (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was asked about fasting on Mondays and he said: “On (that day) I was born and on it Revelation came down to me.”

Al-Tirmidhi (747) narrated, in a hadeeth that he classed as hasan, from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Deeds are presented (to Allah) on Monday and Thursday and I like my deeds to be presented when I am fasting.”

1 Like

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by Kamelot77(m): 2:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
zagaina:
MUSLIMS & CHRISTMAS

���������

may Allah increase ur knowledge
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by agarawu23(m): 2:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
This shouldn't be a topic to argue on, if you carry religion for head like Mumu, don't eat. Have been eating Xmas food for a very long time and none of my superiors in arabic school forbids it and even if they do, my mentality won't allow me follow them.

Only these muslim Tebliks with short dirty trousers will be talking nonsense, preaching rubbish and they are more wicked in nature than devil undecided

8 Likes

Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by WhoBeThisMan: 3:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

I don't hate you. I hate your disbelief. Celebration is part of my religion and why can't you respect that?

You are the real problem wanting everyone to dance to your tune.
must I believe what you believe for you to be human?
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by lilAZeeZ(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Dear Mallam,

jazakllahul khair.. this is the real point
Re: Are Muslims Allowed To Eat Christmas Food? by maamisco(f): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
odutolasodiq:
They ate my food during Muslim festivals (eid-el-fitri and eid-el -kabir), I will eat theirs during christmas. If they refuse to serve me food, I will go and knock on their door to request for it. Religious affiliation should not threaten our unity.

FYI: I am a practising and dedicated muslim.
Exactly! I'm Muslim and had a neighbor who are Christians atimes I used to cook for us I mean the whole house. we eat together. we are living peacefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture / NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow / Islam And Exorcism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.