Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) (41066 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by bigfather(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I wss sad when I found out Jonathan built more power plants than all previous leaders combined and its a fact because I looked it up myself yet its strange he never spoke about it even during the campaigns

Not him but his campaign manager .....Instead of them to focus and highlight more on their achievements , they were busy insulting PMB and winning sympathy for him . That was what nailed their coffin. I just hope they learn.....Am still so angry angry

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by johnbuck81(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
vRendoh:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A foolish goat is better than all these Idiots!
don't be a fool...u better start using ur empty head#foolishgoatsyndrom
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 12:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
obailala:

There are many things to criticise, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt apply common sense when criticising. Yes there's fuel scarcity and that's a bad thing, but if you guys had anything in your skulls before jumping to silly conclusions, you would have understood my comment was referring to people who alluded there was no fuel scarcity in Nigeria before 2015.
mtcheeeeeew!!! I hear you!!! I know some of you apc sycophants in the last administration,it is funny you re talking about common sense now,most of your criticism then was upside down with grammar..........

3 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by eddyslim(m): 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=Ehiscotch post=63504687]It so sad that many of the posts up there are filled with insults and sentiments.

Nigerians have a right to criticize both the past and present administrations for the different fuel scarcities they have experienced.

Are you expecting me to apologize for criticizing GEJ just because the same situation is happening now? Dude, the situation now is worse than then. Don't tag them ''THE SAME''
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by emmygzy(m): 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
StTrump:
Really because PMB is the president does it mean every thing will be perfect?

If you are expecting to see no fuel scarcity sorry is your last name.
you're high on weed. When they increased it to 145, didn't they say that its because they don't want it to be scarce again, that's why they increase it abi your brain is paining you ni?

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
obailala:

[s]There are many things to criticise, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt apply common sense when criticising. Yes there's fuel scarcity and that's a bad thing, but if you guys had anything in your skulls before jumping to silly conclusions, you would have understood my comment was referring to people who alluded there was no fuel scarcity in Nigeria before 2015[/s].
goandie!
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by StTrump: 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
emmygzy:
you're high on weed. When they increased it to 145, didn't they say that its because they don't want it to be scarce again, that's why they increase it abi your brain is paining you ni?
I see you have no common sense , I have no time for people like you
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
bluetrails7:

I have a hard copy of all projectscarried out under Jonathan. Over 5 pages published by Vanguard , when i saw it, i screamed, so so many projects that weren't publicized. His media team didn't handle his interests well at all.

I still check the list till today regularly

Can you please create a thread to remind us on it.

It's necessary at this time

WE FORGET TOO SOON IN NIGERIA, MAY BE BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS HAPPENING IN RAPID SUCCESSION AT THE SAME TIME
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bizibi:
mtcheeeeeew!!! I hear you!!! I know some of you apc sycophants in the last administration,it is funny you re talking about common sense now,most of your criticism then was upside down with grammar..........
I dont doubt you that pointless criticism existed then, but kindly point out the upside down criticism from me (Obailala) please. Thanks
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:
goandie!
Take the lead pls...
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abuja to east is 15000 naira not kobo
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Ebios(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
[quote author=johnbuck81 post=63504179]and the monkey's that were out in every news outlet criticizing GEJ are now bowing there smelling heads in shame like a fooolish goat. [/quoteBless u sir.]Very good observation.... Now,it is clear that Tunde Bakari was ranting not because of righteousness but because of personal hatred for Gej...The iron is that he is "respected pastor"Pastor indeed."Not all those who call me 'Lord Lord' will see..."Jesus Christ
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by phylshan: 3:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Reform what? the only thing he reformed was corruption. We complained then because we knew these were happening as a result of poor governance. Now we have a good government in place but sure we know that there can exist some hiccups, not only in Nigeria, but indeed in any nation. So we are supporting PMB all the way and if u are pained u know what to do.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by modik(m): 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
obailala:
Every govt since 1999 has been promising to fix the refineries and build new ones. Your theory about Dangote being the reason why the current govt is also failing to fix the refineries (just like every other govt before it failed) is an empty theory.
If you tell us what we don't know it would be fair.

Every other government failed hence we Nigerians needed change from failure to action.

Are you suggesting that Nigerias were scammed by believing the change they keyed into by voting in this govt, since this government just like its predecessors failed, according to you?
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
Shewbread:

Can you please create a thread to remind us on it.

It's necessary at this time

WE FORGET TOO SOON IN NIGERIA, MAY BE BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY THINGS HAPPENING IN RAPID SUCCESSION AT THE SAME TIME

Okay, i will find a typist to do it and make the thread. it's a lot, over 16 pages
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Guy so u still dey dis area??
Igbo bo$$
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
bluetrails7:

I have a hard copy of all projectscarried out under Jonathan. Over 5 pages published by Vanguard , when i saw it, i screamed, so so many projects that weren't publicized. His media team didn't handle his interests well at all.

I still check the list till today regularly

Can u send me the list bro?
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
PastorAji:
Igbo bo$$
good to hear from u, how has it been going??
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by PastorAji(m): 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
good to hear from u, how has it been going??
i dey lowkey bro, I need a job and i need ego for Christmas fa.....a ti a gbo pe baale'le no get job and money
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Fawklicant: 8:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
bishopkay:
Imagine price of petrol at 300 naira! Well I've always been a critic of this government and I've never believed in them; that's my solace. So as I pay the bitter price for the foolishness and myopia of my fellow countrymen I pray they don't repeat the same mistake twice!

Any sane person alive would never touch buhari with even a 30ft long pole. [b]That man makes failure look simple and interesting! [/b]And he's not even bothered about it! I await the pigs, zombies and sophisticated people who forced this man on us to come and tell us how the market isn't yet deregulated and crap... Bunch of senseless people

Fatality!!! He really does make failure look simple. To Buhari failure comes effortlessly. Like peak, it's in him!

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
PastorAji:
i dey lowkey bro, I need a job and i need ego for Christmas fa.....a ti a gbo pe baale'le no get job and money
just take am sofri-sofri bro, e go sure for us one day cool
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by obailala(m): 1:46am On Dec 23, 2017
modik:

If you tell us what we don't know it would be fair.

Every other government failed hence we Nigerians needed change from failure to action.

Are you suggesting that Nigerias were scammed by believing the change they keyed into by voting in this govt, since this government just like its predecessors failed, according to you?
Go back and read through the conversation; maybe if you spared a second of your time to understand the conversation, you wouldnt jump into needless conclusions and be asking me this.
Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by ivandragon: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2017
never thought the day would come when I would read some pmb chanters taking a 'soft tone' & trying to reason rationally...

lol...

2 Likes

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by bishopkay: 10:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Fawklicant:

Fatality!!! He really does make failure look simple. To Buhari failure comes effortlessly. Like peak, it's in him!

Savage you are bro... Chill you got none! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by Fawklicant: 3:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
bishopkay:
Savage you are bro... Chill you got none! cheesy grin

grin learning from you bro.

1 Like

Re: Reactions To Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan (Photos) by joenor(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Once again you have judge correctly.
kevoh:

No he is not, the blame should go to the Minister of Petroleum instead. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sit-At-Home Fails Again In Ebonyi State - BBC / Hajia Ramatu: Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To The Minister Of State FCT / Boko Haram Member Dressed As Woman Arrested In Yola By Soldiers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.