Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos (23349 Views)

Rita Dominic Looks Hot In New Photos / Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For The Africa Culture Even / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by lawrezs: 2:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
CAN WE C U WITHOUT MAKEUP PLS LET KNOW WHERE WE ARE
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by kokomaster3d: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
Horo:
Beautiful lady that refuses to get married

Go hug transformer if it pain you
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by jeffjoker: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Really nigga?

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Edonojie007(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
Most Of These Celebrities As They Journey Through Life In Their Profession,they End Up Possessing A Spirit That Makes Them Irresponsible.
Not Wanting To Be Responsible To The Lives Of Others. To Them,responsibility Is A Load.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by queenfav(f): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Mehn I need to buy this hair from queenfav, hair of life. God I need money.
God will provide oo. I need d money more.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by smulti(m): 2:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:

what is this one saying ?
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by iamJ(m): 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
queenfav:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by sanerugwei: 2:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
But that her face foundation is enough to patch the bad spots on 3rd Mainland Bridge naa...
or start 4th Mainland Bridge kpaa kpaa...

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
queenfav:
Amen o.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by femi4: 2:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
dollyjoy:
That's her personal decision, you have no say in it.
The defender of the universe. Always defending celebrities
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by stanliwise(m): 2:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
kobo123:
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic who is not yet marry married and age is telling on her looks pretty and gorgeous in new photos thanks to make up.

See more photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/rita-dominic-looks-gorgeous-new-make-photos/

OP.... YOUR ENLISH EHNN

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by stanliwise(m): 2:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
kobo123:
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic who is not yet marry married and age is telling on her looks pretty and gorgeous in new photos thanks to make up.

See more photos below...

OP.... UR ENLISH EHNN

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by adedayoa2(f): 3:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
yeyerolling:
what is our obsession with marriage in this country self
i really don't understand, that was how a nairalander said the unmarried once don't have a fulfilled life, I asked him his own definition of fulfilled life.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by adedayoa2(f): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Edonojie007:
Most Of These Celebrities As They Journey Through Life In Their Profession,they End Up Possessing A Spirit That Makes Them Irresponsible.
Not Wanting To Be Responsible To The Lives Of Others. To Them,responsibility Is A Load.
responsible?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
This one wld be letting others deceive her, calling her strong woman bla bla bla. It's when she's 70 and looking for who wld take care of her she wld know what she has done to herself. The people calling her ageless beauty wld be playing with their grandchildren while their daughters cook soup
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Edonojie007(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
adedayoa2:
responsible?
Yes. Responsibility Is A Load,of Course It Is. But There Are Some You Cant Just Avoid.
You Have To Face It,and Take The Bull By The Horn.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by lanocfoods: 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
I love the first and third pics, the second is telling her real age
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by godofuck231: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
kobo123:
Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic who is not yet marry and age is telling on her looks pretty and gorgeous in new photos thanks to make up.

See more photos below...

Saggy lunch
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Odjesha: 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
old beast
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Rita DM me am ready
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by moshino(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Horo:
Beautiful lady that refuses to get married

You, able bodied person that refuses to make big money like Wizkid and Davido.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by adims96(m): 3:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
why everybody they resemble Bobrisky for my eyes

because you are obssessed and inlove with SHIM
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by bayocanny: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:
Why buying hair..the one on your head is not enough to plait abi
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
bayocanny:

Why buying hair..the one on your head is not enough to plait abi
No, its not enough. Lolz.
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
donnaD:
Rita Dominic Nwaturuocha from mbaise.from a family of great people,a family of kings ride on sis the sky is ur starting point.

instead make u advise her to goan marry

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by donnaD(f): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dafreeguy:

instead make u advise her to goan marry
na by force to marry?
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Purebeerry:

Sorry to climb all over your post
...but, are you sure what you NEED to buy is hair, as in weaves, aka hair-not-yours-notkinky-oyibo-inspired hair? embarassed

Like, I am preaching to you now to embrace your true nature...go natural, wear your hair the way God made it...you can weave, plait, cornrow, braid it, twist it, cut it or wash and go

You honestly do not need to fix artificial oyibo weaves or wigs on your hair
The day you know this fact, you own yourself forever
Holiday Blessings to ya

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
donnaD:

na by force to marry?

anyway, na babe wey dey see chooku chooku collect from random guys dey talk like this

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by donnaD(f): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Dafreeguy:

anyway, na babe wey dey see chooku chooku collect from random guys dey talk like this
u beta hold that ur big mouth.u be her monitoring spirit? ?the koko is she have to money,she no need men and dere problems who man epp??
Re: Rita Dominic Looks Gorgeous In New Make Up Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
undecided
donnaD:

u beta hold that ur big mouth.u be her monitoring spirit? ?the koko is she have to money,she no need men and dere problems who man epp??
lipsrsealed[quote author=donnaD post=63519892]
I give up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky: "Mompha And I Never Dated" Video / Femi Adebayo Meets Aliko Dangote And Femi Otedola / Seyi Shay Flaunts Gorgeous Look As She Rocks Casual Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.