Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (34616 Views)

Wife In Tears As She Kneels Down To Appreciate Her Husband / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by samwise99(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by correctguy101(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Smellymouth:
Mothers are the best.

The last time I was sick, I had peritonitis. My mum came to the hospital but each time I was plugged a needle in my right side to remove pus, she'll be the one crying undecided

I had to be begging her to stop crying, until the doctor started doing it each time she's not around.
I don't know about some people o, but my mum remains my number one love.

When I came out from theater after operation was done, unlike the other patient who was shouting at the top of his voice "Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ!!!" me was calmly asking for my mum. so I was told for I was a bit delirious, maybe not a bit but that was all I remember asking the mumu nurse wey clean me up before and after operation that couldn't get her hands off my "propeller" angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by goodnews777: 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
ARABIAN spirits wearing gown too? imitation religion.
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by seunmohmoh(f): 1:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
fine bae...to marry just dey hungry me
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by queenhecate: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
dayleke:
The groom looks like Seun kinda....

Could it be the eyes?

The face sha...

my case shall not be different ooo. sorry for bombing your mentions but I didn't get any reply from you again.
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Smellymouth: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
correctguy101:

The last time I was sick, I had peritonitis. My mum came to the hospital but each time I was plugged a needle in my right side to remove pus, she'll be the one crying undecided

I had to be begging her to stop crying, until the doctor started doing it each time she's not around.
I don't know about some people o, but my mum remains my number one love.

When I came out from theater after operation was done, unlike the other patient who was shouting at the top of his voice "Jesus Christ, Jesus Christ!!!" me was calmly asking for my mum. so I was told for I was a bit delirious, maybe not a bit but that was all I remember asking the mumu nurse wey clean me up before and after operation that couldn't get her hands off my "propeller" angry

Wow.. There are not many people out there willing to take your flaws and love you with no qualms. There is no one out there that is going to provide that unconditional, non-judgmental type of love.

Throughout relationships, romantic and platonic, I've come to realize that people are not easily reliable in this world. Friends come and go, no matter how strong the bond may be. 

But mothers love is simply the best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by anuofia(m): 1:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
smelling pussy
big fool!
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Ajfems(m): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
If I don't take d Panadol who will cheesy cheesy
blackbeau1:
is it your 100k ? Is it your cry ? Why are you taking panadol ontop my headache?
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by correctguy101(m): 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2017
Smellymouth:

Wow.. There are not many people out there willing to take your flaws and love you with no qualms. There is no one out there that is going to provide that unconditional, non-judgmental type of love.

Throughout relationships, romantic and platonic, I've come to realize that people are not easily reliable in this world. Friends come and go, no matter how strong the bond may be. 

But mothers love is simply the best.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by Femijohn198: 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
Cry of Joy
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by blackbeau1(f): 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ajfems:
If I don't take d Panadol who will cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by BabbanBura(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2017
ibkkk:
Awww!
Mothers are BLESSINGS kiss

Just as Virtous Ladies like ibkkk!
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by ibkkk(f): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
BabbanBura:

Just as Virtous Ladies like ibkkk!

kiss
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by BabbanBura(m): 10:31am On Dec 23, 2017
ibkkk:

kiss

Wallahi that kiss good, wish no bi e-kiss e bi
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by malware: 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibkkk:

kiss

Where are you dear, let's spend the holidays together.... You know my dream has always been to give you a hot doggy bangings kiss
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by ibkkk(f): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
malware:

Where are you dear, let's spend the holidays together.... You know my dream has always been to give you a hot doggy bangings kiss

Which one is hot doggy again
You meant to say "hot dog"?

tongue
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by malware: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibkkk:

tongue

Yeah... Hot dog follow too grin
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by ibkkk(f): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
malware:

Yeah... Hot dog follow too grin

Bad Boi smiley
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by malware: 2:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibkkk:

Bad Boi smiley

Na ur ass spoiled me kiss

Biko help a guy in need na wink
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by BabbanBura(m): 1:32am On Dec 24, 2017
ibkkk:

tongue

shocked shocked shocked
cry cry
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by ibkkk(f): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2017
BabbanBura:

shocked shocked shocked
cry cry

Why nah!
He said he's BUYING ME HOT DOGS FOR CHRISTMAS. grin
Ain't you happy?
You should thank him grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo by livebullet(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Smellymouth:
Mothers are the best.

A mother is the soul of LOVE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Crush Is A Ritualist And His Family Are Aware / After 10 Years Of Waiting, Woman Dies On Christmas Day After Delivery (Photos) / Son Surprises Okra-Seller Mom With Birthday Serenade At Lagos Market (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.