Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

The Great Countdown Begins....... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Great Countdown Begins....... (836 Views)

58 Days Countdown To Earn Your Next Millions Digitally. (countdown May 28, 2022) / Coca-cola Vs Nigerian Biggie Cola (rite Foods) : The Great Strategy' / Dalecoin November Distribution Countdown.. Dont Miss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2017
The great developers sent by Shuku okuko Alabiakerewawa to develop humanity have spoken and pronounced judgement on GT Bank for bundling Innoson like a common criminal to abuja cheesy

This thread is to measure how long it'll take for GT bank to close shop and convert all their branches to palm wine joints, Berber shops or Pentecostal churches cheesy

Pls join me in keeping watch. No insults pls. I don repent in my state of atikulation cool

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by EvilMetahuman: 8:38am On Dec 22, 2017
you seriously still take those flat heads seriously?

you get time walahi. grin
Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by NCP: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2017
This thread should be for... VictimMentality victims to Cool off

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:
The great developers sent by Shuku okuko Alabiakerewawa to develop humanity have spoken and pronounced judgement on GT Bank for bundling Innoson like a common criminal to abuja cheesy

This thread is to measure how long it'll take for GT bank to close shop and convert all their branches to palm wine joints, Berber shops or Pentecostal churches cheesy

Pls join me in keeping watch. No insults pls. I don repent in my state of atikulation cool

Thank you
grin grin

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:47am On Dec 22, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
you seriously still take those flat heads seriously?

you get time walahi. grin

My brother, they say little drops of water make the mighty ocean. Maybe closing their N335 accounts from their gala and fanyogo business go fall GT Bank, I'll like to know. When developers speak, isiala ngwa muddy pool Olympiad gets more participants cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin

My good friend is here. Welcome cheesy

Oya let's wait and see how fast GT Bank collapses from the fatwa passed on them from ipob high command grin

1 Like

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:50am On Dec 22, 2017
NCP:
This thread should be for... VictimMentality victims to Cool off

Instead of you to begin pray for GT Bank, you're denigrating developers?

Hmmm.....I fear who no fear the mighty developers

1 Like

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by ayzTIGER: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Yea lets dance some Afonja song while we keep watch

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

My good friend is here. Welcome cheesy

Oya let's wait and see how fast GT Bank collapses from the fatwa passed on them from ipob high command grin
How can it collapse when AP-Cheat will soon divert all the stolen government money into the bank grin grin
Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2017
imhotep:

How can it collapse when AP-Cheat will soon divert all the stolen government money into the bank grin grin

But how much does APC cheat or whatever have that can match what ndigbo have?

Abeg countdown is on grin

1 Like

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:58am On Dec 22, 2017
ayzTIGER:
Yea lets dance some Afonja song while we keep watch

Thank you
Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

But how much does APC cheat or whatever have that can match what ndigbo have?

Abeg countdown is on grin
grin grin grin wait let me ask jagaban

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2017
imhotep:

grin grin grin wait let me ask jagaban

No need. He doesn't have what ndigbo have. They already bought up 70% of Lagos so how much can jagaban have?

1 Like

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 22, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

No need. He doesn't have what ndigbo have. They already bought up 70% of Lagos so how much can jagaban have?
I am still waiting to ask him oh grin

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:07am On Dec 22, 2017
imhotep:

I am still waiting to ask him oh grin

Oya ask na since you don't believe ndigbo own 70% of Lagos

Countdown on

1 Like

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

Oya ask na since you don't believe ndigbo own 70% of Lagos

Countdown on
Why are you so worried about Igbo ownership of Lagos grin grin
Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:11am On Dec 22, 2017
imhotep:

Why are you so worried about Igbo ownership of Lagos grin grin

I'm not. I'm just surprised you're admitting ndigbo can't fall GT Bank because Jagaban has enough to rubbish their threat

1 Like

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 22, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

I'm not. I'm just surprised you're admitting ndigbo can't fall GT Bank because Jagaban has enough to rubbish their threat
we already know the retarded antics of AP-Cheat, that leads to economic recession grin grin
Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 9:58am On Dec 22, 2017
imhotep:

[s]we already know the retarded antics of AP-Cheat, that leads to economic recession[/s] grin grin

Out of point.

Countdown begins....
Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 22, 2017
Shuku0kukobambi:

Out of point.

Countdown begins....
Comparison is better

Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
imhotep:

Comparison is better

Countdown to GT Bank folding up.....
Re: The Great Countdown Begins....... by Rmxr: 8:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hahahahahaha. Please has Gtb folded up? grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World's 5th Largest Diamond Found In Lesotho / Building A World-class Organization Through Best Practices / The Matthew Effect: Most Success Stories Are Not From Rags To Riches..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.