Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) (4120 Views)

Why You Should Not Pose Like This When Taking Selfies / Who Else Got This From Mtn? / Who else got this message on Airtel? subscribe 1gb night plan with just #100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 9:03am On Dec 22, 2017
updated my chrome this morning and see the new UI
feels awkward trying to adapt because i can't do without chrome

notice the address bar below

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2017
Updated mine this morning also but no major changes.
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 9:36am On Dec 22, 2017
maybe because of the rom am using cool

am using galaxy note 3 running s8 pure rom
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by Goahead(m): 10:43am On Dec 22, 2017
koropotopoto:

Mine has been this way for long..... I did it myself though.

https://www.nairaland.com/4191340/chrome-really-better-than-uc
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 11:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Goahead:
Mine has been this way for long..... I did it myself though.

https://www.nairaland.com/4191340/chrome-really-better-than-uc
wait how can i disable it
it is awkward to me
been using chrome for more than 7 years now and the old style has entered my hand

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by HydrogenLogo(m): 11:32am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by constance500: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Still uc browser anytime
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by adedayo3193(m): 1:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
constance500:
Still uc browser anytime

I second you
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by respect80(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
It's Only the beta version shows this UI on my phone
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by Ashbaba: 1:15am On Dec 23, 2017
I'm done with Mozilla

In other news don't be left out of this Xmas offer
Check

https://www.nairaland.com/4247678/get-free-original-jersey-7sevenshop.com
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by aieromon(m): 7:03am On Dec 23, 2017
koropotopoto:
wait how can i disable it
it is awkward to me
been using chrome for more than 7 years now and the old style has entered my hand

Type chrome://flags in the address bar

Type Home in the search box on the top left and the first result should be Chrome Home.

Disable and restart the browser. The address bar will return to the top. I guess you're using the Beta version.
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by guji12(m): 7:26am On Dec 23, 2017
adedayo3193:

I second you
I third una.
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by lanre316: 7:48am On Dec 23, 2017
koropotopoto:
updated my chrome this morning and see the new UI
feels awkward trying to adapt because i can't do without chrome

notice the address bar below

This exactly is what I've been been praying for. Let me go and update my chrome browser asap
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2017
aieromon:

Type chrome://flags in the address bar

Type Home in the search box on the top left and the first result should be Chrome Home.

Disable and restart the browser. The address bar will return to the top. I guess you're using the Beta version.
thanks it worked

chaii was hell browsing that way
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2017
lanre316:

This exactly is what I've been been praying for. Let me go and update my chrome browser asap
you mean you like it shocked
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by lanre316: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2017
koropotopoto:
you mean you like it shocked

Yes. It's easier to type your web address in the lower section of the browser than trying to reach for the top part, especially if you're using a big phone. I suggested this to Google sometimes ago. Glad they listened

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 23, 2017
koropotopoto:

Can you explain to me how you ported the rom,screenshot and all.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by geezyk(m): 11:11am On Dec 23, 2017
koropotopoto:

Bro, how did you flash the s8 rim on your note 3,I've tried flashing my AT&T note 3 tire, all to no avail..
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
geezyk:
Bro, how did you flash the s8 rim on your note 3,I've tried flashing my AT&T note 3 tire, all to no avail..
find the right kernel
make sure your bootloader is unlocked
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibbryte:

Can you explain to me how you ported the rom,screenshot and all.
am not the one that ported it just downloaded and flash
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
lanre316:

Yes. It's easier to type your web address in the lower section of the browser than trying to reach for the top part, especially if you're using a big phone. I suggested this to Google sometimes ago. Glad they listened
hmmm to me it's awkward maybe because am used to the original design
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
koropotopoto:
am not the one that ported it just downloaded and flash

i am interested.
Can you put me through? Any bugs??
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 6:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibbryte:

i am interested.
Can you put me through? Any bugs??
what's your version
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by falcon01: 9:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
chrome dev is beeter than chrome

Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
koropotopoto:
what's your version

Android 5.0.
My PM is not working.

Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 24, 2017
falcon01:
chrome dev is beeter than chrome

It's the same thing. The only thing is the dev gets new updates first for testing before the standard chrome gets it.
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 7:43am On Dec 24, 2017
ibbryte:

Android 5.0.
My PM is not working.

please my own too not work drop your number let's chat on whataspp
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2017
koropotopoto:
818306655seven
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 26, 2017
koropotopoto:

I have still gotten no Feedback from you.
My number is in the previous quote
Re: Who Else Got His Chrome Like This? (pics) by koropotopoto: 6:44am On Dec 26, 2017
ibbryte:

I have still gotten no Feedback from you.
My number is in the previous quote
ok bro schedules are tight will chat you today

(1) (Reply)

Tecno POP 2 Power Sports 5.5-inch Bigger View / Its Stupid To Play Pes Mobile / How To Flash Nokia 2700

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.