Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? (1023 Views)

The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Galaxy S20 Ultra: Our 5 Favorite Camera Features, And One Is Space Zoom / (PHOTO) IK Osakioduwa, Wife Giving Us Couple Goals! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2017
A man, 42, has threatened to divorce his wife after allegedly catching her giving his 5-year-old son bl0w job.

The man, who said he has been married to his wife for seven years, claimed his wife is not even remorseful over the incestuous act.

In a letter sent to True Confession page, the man, who gave his identify only as Jeff, said he was interested in seeking the opinion of the general public before he goes ahead with his decision.

Jeff, in the letter said when he confronted his wife, she claimed she was only trying to put the baby to sleep and there was nothing wrong in playing with her child.

“I am one man who doesn’t want to get third party involved in my relationship or family affair but this one is beyond me. I am married to my wife for seven years now and we are blessed with two kids – boy and a girl.

“My wife has been jobless since losing her banking job and we are waiting on God to provide another one. Though, I do all I could to make her comfortable even in her jobless state.

“However, I was shocked recently when I caught her sucking my five-year-old son’s private part.

“She was so carried away with the act that she didn’t notice when I entered the children’s room. When I confronted her, she said she was only luring him to sleep.

“She insisted that even at that, there was nothing wrong in playing with her son’s manhood. This is beyond me and....read full gist here
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Annnonymous: 10:39am On Dec 22, 2017
Wow, this one pass my power. I have nothing to say.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by whonamehelp(m): 10:40am On Dec 22, 2017
give her a good sex this night grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Topccy007: 10:41am On Dec 22, 2017
She did nothing wrong

She only gave him a job called blow

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Angeleena(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2017
bizzare. ..that lil boy,isn't safe with his mum anymore..
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Annnonymous:
Wow, this one pass my power. I have nothing to say.

Woww. Really?
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
That's d truth
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by princechurchill(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Wetin we never hear for this country

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:

Fact
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Topccy007:
She did nothing wrong

She only gave him a job called blow

What are you saying mr man!!

I pray ur wife gves ur son d job to

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by ipobarecriminals: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2017
sad orisirisi oro buruku t'ohun terin
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:57am On Dec 22, 2017
find a meansto move that boy far away from this possessed woman
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by dahunsy(f): 10:58am On Dec 22, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# prophet TB Joshua must hear this
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Ehiscotch(m): 11:00am On Dec 22, 2017
When you thought you have heard it all undecided

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
When you thought you have heard it all? undecidedWhen you thought you have heard it all?

Hahaha.. angry grin
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad orisirisi oro buruku t'ohun terin

Speak eng na
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Topccy007: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2017
Isaac93:

What are you saying mr man!!

I pray ur wife gves ur son d job to

Your wife has done it already in the spirit realm...it only needs to get manifested in the physical....

You and your fake story... I don't know how that's news to you.

Try and post positive, inspiring and meaningful stories Mr Isaac.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by ipobarecriminals: 11:06am On Dec 22, 2017
cool wink embarassed sad wink
Isaac93:

Speak eng na
undecided
Isaac93:

Speak eng na
employ a translator/ go Learn Arabic

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2017
Topccy007:

Your wife has done it already in the spirit realm...it only need to get manifested in the physical....

You and your fake story... I don't know how that's news to you.

Try and post positive, inspiring and meaningful stories Mr Isaac.

Check my facebook page here

And tell me if i post inspiring / motivational write ups or not...this man needs help you are saying fake story.... Smh angry
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool wink embarassed sad wink undecidedemploy a translator/ go Learn Arabic

Forgt!!
Re: I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? by mikky4764(f): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2017
I don't really believe this story but I don't know why

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!! Davido Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery (photos) / Ebuka VS Floyd Mayweather: Who Rocked The Floral Suit Better? / Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie Pregnant Again? (see Baby Bump)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.