Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,779 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Galaxy S20 Ultra: Our 5 Favorite Camera Features, And One Is Space Zoom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Galaxy S20 Ultra: Our 5 Favorite Camera Features, And One Is Space Zoom (410 Views)

Win Our #5,000 Treasure Hunt Voucher This Valentine! / Lady Zamar Claps Back On ‘being Replaced By Sha Sha’ There Is Space For Everyone / I Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job’ – What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy S20 Ultra: Our 5 Favorite Camera Features, And One Is Space Zoom by Naijaofficial(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Samsung finally took the wraps off its latest flagship phones, the Galaxy S20, S20 Plus and the S20 Ultra. The Ultra is the hero of the bunch, with boosted specs and features that are not found on the others.

Its cameras, in particular, contain some of the biggest upgrades and it's not being subtle about it -- the Ultra's square camera bump is absolutely immense. And, weird though it might look, it does have some cool tricks up its sleeve.

Read more through the link below
http://cutzwaps.tech/galaxy-s20-ultra-our-5-favorite-camera-features-and-one-is-space-zoom/

(1) (Reply)

He Assured Me Of Sex After Marriage But Was Busy Chasing After Everything Under / Live In Concert: Beautiful Nubia In Lagos / Nwokocha Eberechi Samuel,nduka Ogechi Faustina Featured In New Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.