Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) (2308 Views)

Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend / "I Am Physically Challenged" - Skales Reacts As Fans Severely Body-Shame Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:47am On Dec 22, 2017
Legendary Music producer, DJ Khaled got himself injured after he was involved in a jet ski accident on Wednesday.

Khaled shared on his Instagram page a video of injuries he sustained on one of his legs.

He,narrated that he was on his way to Diddy’s house via his jet ski when he suddenly crashed into a floating tree.

The Music producer further explained, that he wanted to ride over the branches, but got stuck and received painful scratches on his leg.

This ain’t no joke. I am stuck! This ain’t no joke, team. Never a joke, that’s the problem. S—! Honey, I just text you. Check your text… anybody know my people, tell them to check their texts, tell them I took the secret route.”

“To be honest with you the only reason why I’m documenting this… is because in life there are roadblocks and you have to overcome every roadblock. The key is don’t panic. Don’t panic. Don’t panic.”

“I cut myself. The key is don’t panic. This ain’t no joke, team. I ain’t panicking, I just got to figure it out. I am stuck in a tree in the ocean.”

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/dj-khaled-accidentally-crashed-into-a-tree-severely-injured-photos/

Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by Topccy007: 10:48am On Dec 22, 2017
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by whonamehelp(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2017
Rip
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by princechurchill(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2017
Nice stunt another one
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
Rip

Wickedness he's not dead yet undecided

1 Like

Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2017
oh sorry...
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by Groovenaija360(m): 10:51am On Dec 22, 2017
cc; Seun,Lalaticlala,Mynd44
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by Ehiscotch(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2017
His message sounded like a subtle SOS.
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by dahunsy(f): 10:53am On Dec 22, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# rest in peace sir
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by Ojuororun(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
Rip
bad ppl, bad belle, bad wishers mtheww
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 11:09am On Dec 22, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Legendary Music producer, DJ Khaled got himself injured after he was involved in a jet ski accident on Wednesday.

Khaled shared on his Instagram page a video of injuries he sustained on one of his legs.

He,narrated that he was on his way to Diddy’s house via his jet ski when he suddenly crashed into a floating tree.

The Music producer further explained, that he wanted to ride over the branches, but got stuck and received painful scratches on his leg.

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/dj-khaled-accidentally-crashed-into-a-tree-severely-injured-photos/

Fvck I like the way this guy talks.
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by Macnnoli4(m): 12:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
A new one! Ogaboss of hits got a hit to the leg
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by Alwaysking: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
She's your girlfriend and you can't buy pants for her, But you will use force to tear the ones she is managing. Bros, even if you repent thunder will still fire you before You go to hell....... Nonsense
#Copied
Re: DJ Khaled Accidentally Crashed Into A Tree, Severely Injured (Photos) by teresafaith: 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
Are those stretch marks on his leg? Yuck!!

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Simi tells Adekunle Gold "Disable Your Comment" / See Photo Of Toke Makiwa And Sonwo-olu That People Talking / Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.