Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked (2308 Views)

"God Forbid" - Kiss Daniel Rejects Chocolate City As Fans Advise Him To Run / M.I. Vs Nas: 'we Must Get Our Money Back’ - Chocolate City / M.I Abaga Takes Nas To Court. Files A Lawsuit In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked by lagosmp3(m): 11:33pm On Sep 14, 2019
M.I Abaga have been relieved from his position as the Chief Executive Officer of Chocolate City record label.

This development came almost immediately after the deal with Warner music came through. Former member of the group Audu made moves to come back to the label while M.I has’nt been functioning as the CEO of the company for a long period of time. Although, he’s expected to announce his new company soon” according to a source.

M.I who was appointed as the CEO of Chocolate City as far back as 2015 has numerous achievement during his time. Some of the achievements include; signing of Ruby Gyang, Ckay, Yung L, Milli, Koker, DJ Lambo, Kahli Abdu & VHS Safari and so on. Talented rap star Jesse Jagz also came back to the label after leaving in March 2013, though he left four years later.

M.I released four solo albums, three mixtapes, a compilation album and a playlist during his reign as the CEO of Chocolate City.

Source: https://www.lagosmp3.com.ng/entertainment/gist/m-abaga-got-sacked-chocolate-city-boss/

Re: Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked by livingme: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2019
This life na turn by turn cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked by classicdessy(m): 12:40am On Sep 15, 2019
Seconded
Re: Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked by DRPAIT123(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2019
Let the good work continue
Re: Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked by SoftP(m): 6:07am On Sep 15, 2019
&choc boys use to be the kick blow of all events

LIFE
Re: Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked by seandurse(m): 6:22am On Sep 15, 2019
Re: Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked by lagosmp3(m): 9:41am On Sep 15, 2019
Mydd44
Re: Chocolate City Boss M.I Abaga Got Sacked by Karemarealty288(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2019
Did he eat all the chocolate in the city alone?

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Spotted Giving Davido Lapdance In The Club (video) / Nude Photo Of Daffy Blanco Surfaces Online / Falz Reacts To CBN's Court Order To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.