Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) (24248 Views)

Arch Bishop Samson Mustapha Benjamin Protests Against 5G Network / Lord's Chosen Members Use Customized Airplane-car To Evangelize In Lagos (pics) / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2017
good work keep it up

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Ralo(m): 11:50am On Dec 22, 2017
This people are just painting sand with tar, I won’t call it road. The quality is abysmal

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Bossken(m): 11:51am On Dec 22, 2017
Kudos Pastor Tom.

https://www.nairaland.com/4247913/new-arrivals-gifts-yourself-family click link n move my ministry forward too.

zoba88:
Flamboyant pastor Bishop Tom Samson has shown the good side of him.Known for flaunting his flashy cars,the Bishop has embarked  in road rehabilitation in Adegbola street,Anifowose,Ikeja.

Kudos to him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/flamboyant-pastor-bishop-tom-samson.html?m=1
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by smulti(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2017
whonamehelp:
cheesy cheesy new strategy
to justify the fraud .

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by babythug(f): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2017
It must be only my Bible that says -(I'm paraphrasing) " if you give with your right hand , do not let even your left hand know"

What's with all this show? Especially by people who should know better!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by GOFRONT(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2017
IT IS EASIER FOR A CAMEL TO PASS THRU THE EYE OF A NEEDLE THAN FOR A RICHMAN TI ENTRE INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by martineverest(m): 11:58am On Dec 22, 2017
Freeze effect

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
where art thou,??red goat called freeze...nice work pastor.
if freeze hadn't attack will any of them start doing anything.. Mk u try open ya eye nah. Chai

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by omooba969(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
where art thou,??red goat called freeze...nice work pastor.

I thought the beautiful ones utter beautiful words. undecided
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by martineverest(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
jericco1:
a kind gesture.
that's the from of his church... Check very well, u will see that it's Ikeja along
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by martineverest(m): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abfinest007:
good work keep it up
it's d from of his church....
. The road is by the side of his church
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by GLOBALINF: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
why is his name written so bold?
i expect to see the church name not his......

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by FRESHG(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
hisgrace090:

Praise our lord, haleluyah!

God have used daddy freez to seat many up.

I was initially convinced that God is about to use the freeze of a man to turn things around for good.
YOUR ISLAMIC IMAMS ARE BUSY SHAVING FEMALE PUSSIES FOR RITUAL PURPOSES.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Abfinest007(m): 12:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
martineverest:
it's d from of his church....
. The road is by the side of his church
ehn so he is doin it for his own benefit no pro good work also
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Angeleena(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
hisgrace090:

Praise our lord, haleluyah!

God have used daddy freez to seat many up.

I was initially convinced that God is about to use the freeze of a man to turn things around for good.
let that same God use him to turn around things in Islam,so the world could be a better place.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by davires: 12:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
ephraimlongkat:
Fake end time Pastor ....
Rubbish.....
He has received his reward on earth....
Printing Banners telling the World what he's doing, why not do it quietly and receive the reward in Heaven?
If he does not show an IDIOT like you.You will still say they are not doing anything.Dont carry this sense to next year.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by hisgrace090: 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:

let that same God use him to turn around things in Islam,so the world could be a better place.

If not him, God can still use another person.

Freeze message is all about love.

Use what you have and better the live of others.

Jesus is lord.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by etzskillz(m): 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
where art thou,??red goat called freeze...nice work pastor.ant to y'all, hailing freeze, I hope and pray he tries free the cows movement, with the opposite religion,don't u guys think it's time,he stops girl child abuse,and kidnapping?or point out against the imams encouraging terrorism? let's see if His head won't be used as football,cum Russia 2018.
Are u done talking?
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by hisgrace090: 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
FRESHG:
YOUR ISLAMIC IMAMS ARE BUSY SHAVING FEMALE PUSSIES FOR RITUAL PURPOSES.

You better give your life to Christ.

I can see the content if your heart as your mouth reveals them.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by correctguy101(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
where art thou,??red goat called freeze...nice work pastor.ant to y'all, hailing freeze, I hope and pray he tries free the cows movement, with the opposite religion,don't u guys think it's time,he stops girl child abuse,and kidnapping?or point out against the imams encouraging terrorism? let's see if His head won't be used as football,cum Russia 2018.

Second rule of the jungle: Pick your opponents wisely. Choose your fights wisely.

Kudos Bishop.
Giving back to the society. More 10% to your coffers boss cheesy
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by FRESHG(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
hisgrace090:

You better give your life to Christ.

I can see the content if your heart as your mouth reveals them.

OGA STOP HIDING UNDER CHRISTIANITY TO PROMOTE ISLAMIC TERRORISM. WE SABI UNA WELLA FOR NAIRALAND
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by macphilip: 12:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
He had to fix the road in front of his Church so that
his members can have easy assess to his Church.
wise Bishop!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by akigbemaru: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
zoba88:
Flamboyant pastor Bishop Tom Samson has shown the good side of him.Known for flaunting his flashy cars,the Bishop has embarked  in road rehabilitation in Adegbola street,Anifowose,Ikeja.

Kudos to him!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/flamboyant-pastor-bishop-tom-samson.html?m=1
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by hisgrace090: 12:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
FRESHG:
OGA STOP HIDING UNDER CHRISTIANITY TO PROMOTE ISLAMIC TERRORISM. WE SABI UNA WELLA FOR NAIRALAND

The day you will give your life to Christ, heaven will rejoice.

Arrogance is never a virtue.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by FRESHG(m): 12:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
hisgrace090:

The day you will give your life to Christ, heaven will rejoice.

Arrogance is never a virtue.
OGA STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF angry WE KNOW YA'LL MUSLIM ANTICS HERE
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
Daddy Freeze and his herd right now

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by adetayo234: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:

Whatever you spew here doesn't change the truth that paying tithe as a Christian is not biblical. Prove it in the Bible that a Christian is supposed to pay tithe.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by opethom(m): 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Angeleena:
sister stop saying rubbish, trailer self no fit pass the road to this man church and school in iyesi ota, why the banner? This man wan make name that's all
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by adetayo234: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
GraGra247:
There's no denying it that "some" of these pastors still make positive impact in their own little ways no matter how much their adamant critics complain.

This thread explains it better:

https://www.nairaland.com/4241071/love-reply-man-charly-boy#63404697

The subject matter is that tithe payment as a Christian is not biblical. Don't twist the subject emotionally like your several GOs have been doing.
Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by opethom(m): 12:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Bros, this particular man en, let the world ask him ghetto source of his wealth, I attended his shilo program early this month's, we saw his Limousin and hummer, but he didn't qoute a single Bible Verse for almost an hour I spent there.... He no repair the road to his church, all his member world wide no reach 200,
their church programs be like concert
adetayo234:

Whatever you spew here doesn't change the truth that paying tithe as a Christian is not biblical. Prove it in the Bible that a Christian is supposed to pay tithe.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by opethom(m): 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
Thank God say you know little about this man, he was celebrating his visa to America some weeks back, this man funny en, all him member world no reach 200, his church service be like comedy concert, he no repair the road to his church in ota o,
Ehiscotch:
But seriously. I have nothing against pastors but Tom's case is beyond me.

He is so flamboyant that he requires a red carpet to walk on from his car.

He probably won't walk on this road.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) by Bemby69(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
The man's church is on that road nau!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos / The Lord's Supper And The 144,000 Anointed Jehovah Witnesses / This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.