Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos (24248 Views)

Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta / Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Archbishop Obinna Attacked In Imo Catholic Church During Mbata's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2019
The Archbishop of Owerri Catholic archdiocese, Most Rev. Valentine Obinna, started the new year by removing the posters of politicians at the popular Assumpta roundabout in the metropolis.

According to reports, the bishop said the posters are used to deface edifice in the state and make the environment which is close to the church - so dirty and untidy.

The Bishop also urged politicians during the morning mass to play politics of Peace.

Early last year, the archbishop was reportedly attacked by some members of the All Progressives Congress (APC). 

The cleric alleged that some persons suspected to be APC members had assaulted him during a burial service.

Se more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/bishop-ajv-obinna-tears-down-posters-of-politicians-in-owerri.html

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Jonadull: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2019
Foolish man

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by fran6co(m): 11:38am On Jan 02, 2019
Na wa o, shey that same police that arrested sowore supporters ar seeing this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by ainas247: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
wink
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Fash20: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Isn't that illegal �
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Mowoe(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Foolish man
You just typed this poo like you rehearsed it. Keep calling someone foolish until they deface your own property with posters.

137 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Foolish man

Ur brain is foolishly dull sir grin

Are u unemployed?

Are u a corper?

Are u an ex-corper?

Are u a fresh graduate waiting for NYSC?

If u are among the above and u want to genuinely earn online for FREE?, Send a single whatsapp message to my business phone number on my Signature. See u.

Pls note that u won't invest a dime and u won't pay me a dime.

67 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Shegzy8(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Please guys I'm in need of help..got admitted to seventh day adventist hospital , when test was carried out they said I have sepsis urinary tract infection and it has gotten into my blood stream..I have no one with me here and I have already used all my money to pay for their card and the tests carried out....I have exhausted all means to get money and my treatment is been vaulted cause of lack of funds...there is no actual amount but am still on drip in which I haven't even paid..it is estimated to be within 15- 20thousand naira...please guys this isn't scam and I am ready to prove it to anybody...I'm only trying to be anonymous here...I can also drop my number...08108669224....
MICHAEL
FIDELITY

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by jamaicabakare(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Nice one bishop.

29 Likes

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Biodun1929(m): 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
Hmm
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by HAROLDWILSON: 1:49pm On Jan 02, 2019
To what end? No lefelendum, no erection.
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Ogaga87(m): 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
To his critics, does that place look like a bill board or an advertising --------- This is the country where after all this rubbish, the administration that takes over power will budget fund for clearing of posters...

Good work from man of God

Keep stopping them from defacing the little beauty of our infrastructures

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by CilicMarin: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2019
Ok
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by koolgee(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is that his job to do?

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by mayorflexzy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Direct Toks Benz C200 for sale

Automatict transmission
4 plugs
Automatic windows
Automatic mirrors
Air bags
Leather seats
Alloy wheels
Factory fitted a c
First color spray
Low millage
Correct gbedu system
1.* million (negotiable)
Call or whatsapp 08131542569

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by mctfopt: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
I hate people who deface public monument with posters! angry

7 Likes

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Chukazu: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
You don't litter everywhere with posters in a sane country

4 Likes

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Ryott: 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2019
Is it not the one that was renamed okporo uzo Muhammad Buhari by okorocha?

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by henry4dlord: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Foolish man

Touch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by jamaicabakare(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Foolish man

Let me help you to slap away foolishness from your head in diz New Year.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by ezebunafo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
but to be frank, the posters re really defacing some popular edifices around, making them looking awkward, dey just paste anyhow without using their brain, u pack motor sef, say make u greet person, before u come back, u go see the posters of all the presidential aspirants on ur car staring at you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by SmileXtraone: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
angry
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by mctfopt: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Fash20:
Isn't that illegal �

Isn't it illegal to deface public property with posters

9 Likes

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by maestroferddi: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
AJV Obinna...Firebrand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Shegzy8:
Please guys I'm in need of help..got admitted to seventh day adventist hospital , when test was carried out they said I have sepsis urinary tract infection and it has gotten into my blood stream..I have no one with me here and I have already used all my money to pay for their card and the tests carried out....I have exhausted all means to get money and my treatment is been vaulted cause of lack of funds...there is no actual amount but am still on drip in which I haven't even paid..it is estimated to be within 15- 20thousand naira...please guys this isn't scam and I am ready to prove it to anybody...I'm only trying to be anonymous here...I can also drop my number...08108669224....
MICHAEL
FIDELITY

Please call ur Close Friends n Family members.

Good luck.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Gregdcutie(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
How in Gods name do the above pictures proove he was removing the posters.
Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by nonye6194: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
The way campaign posters are littered during these periods is an eye sore. Not just Owerri.

Signage agencies just collect fees and boom, you can post lubish anywhere. Even on landmarks

5 Likes

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by silasely(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jonathan:
Foolish man
I tot u have brain....not knowing that what you have is dog head.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Shegzy8(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Please call ur Close Friends n Family members.

Good luck.

I already did....seems I'm just on my own here

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos by Fash20: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2019
mctfopt:

Isn't it illegal to deface public property with posters

I was just asking.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / What If God Exists? (best Post You'll Ever Come Across) / This Is How To Fast And Have Serious Breakthroughs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.