Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,183 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) (16640 Views)

What Is That English Spelling That Doesn't Make Sense To You? / Fun Time: Name That English Word You Totally Disagree With Its Spelling / Keren Chigozie-nnah Wins Nigeria Spelling Bee! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by zozexun: 7:52am On Dec 23, 2017
nice
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by TheKing4040(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:
He is a Northerner, Just so you all know.

He has broken through your stereotypes.
a Northerner schooled and groomed in the west(lagos)
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by EnkayDezign: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Afonjas and spelling, that's all they are good for because they're used to people dictating to them.

What are you saying
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by EbenMayor(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2017
Don’t you guys have any meaningful thing to do with your lives than just making tribalistic comments? I do not know your age but am sure you re old enough to have him as your youngest brother if not your son. So you need to grow up. Same applies to some ridiculous yorubas ( I am Yoruba) who go about typing Afonja everywhere whenever a Yoruba man achieves a feat. You guys really need to grow up. These people you attach yourself with have made a name for themselves and they re not even proud of you. Try achieve something meaningful with your life other than just attaching yourself with every unknown achiever in your tribe. You too do something.

Ehiscotch:

Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Hafeezcodex1(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2017
Congratulation Sherif Mohammed For This Trophy You Won.
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by EbenMayor(m): 8:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Don’t you guys have any meaningful thing to do with your lives than just making tribalistic comments? I do not know your age but am sure you re old enough to have him as your youngest brother if not your son. So you need to grow up. Same applies to some ridiculous yorubas ( I am Yoruba) who go about typing Afonja everywhere whenever a Yoruba man achieves a feat. You guys really need to grow up. These people you attach yourself with have made a name for themselves and they re not even proud of you. Try achieve something meaningful with your life other than just attaching yourself with every unknown achiever in your tribe. You too do something
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by kay29000(m): 8:08am On Dec 23, 2017
Floreat!
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by flamingREED(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2017
I celebrate the winner.

Deeper Life High School boy came second.

It's like I see another DLBC son, Nnaemeka, in that row.

A church were total excellence is next to godliness.

Just a little while, we will shock this ordinary world.

I celebrate you guys.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by stankezzy: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2017
see these afonjas dragging a notherner because he is doing well , na now mohamed don turn yoruba abi? una just de shame una selfes
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Chukazu: 8:27am On Dec 23, 2017
Annnonymous:
Sheriff Muhammad

Congratulations

I seriously think parents should be encouraged to give their children "English names" just to protect them from NAME CHECKERS TRIBALIST . undecided undecided

If the boy's name was HENRY or DONALD ...sure you would struggle to identify him with any tribal link?
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by tollulope080(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2017
this thing happen for over a week and it's just getting to front page nairaland has become a joke this days
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by oloriooko(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:

To all those quoting, I am not being a tribalist or whatever, I am just so proud that Northern Muslims are proving you all wrong.

You all who only believe your tribes are better.
Stop hallucinating!
Northerner my foot!
Tell me schools good enough in the north to produce such talent? The dude is a Kings college product!
All the north churns out is terrorists and you dare say you are not a tribalist phew.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by defashan: 8:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
Afonjas and spelling, that's all they are good for because they're used to people dictating to them.

We are gonna spell it out to you very soon.
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Annnonymous: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2017
Chukazu:

I seriously think parents should be encouraged to give their children "English names" just to protect them from NAME CHECKERS TRIBALIST . undecided undecided

If the boy's name was HENRY or DONALD ...sure you would struggle to identify him with any tribal link?

Oga, why are u reading meanings to my post na
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Threebear(m): 8:51am On Dec 23, 2017
defashan:

We are gonna spell it out to you very soon.
Lol, just like your slave osibanjo, you people have no say or a mind of your own.
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2017
oluwayimika123:
Nobody is talking about d fact dat it's been almost a week now dis event happened and it's just gracing d front page today.

Nobody even talked about d event at all b4 now. Since it ain't BBN and
Since it ain't about Tonto,Tboss or Snake.
This kinda news is what is supposed to b gracing d 4rnt page not BOBRISKY called HERSELlf an Ashewo
Or Tonto displays her body in a new picture.
My thoughts exactly... but, since topic won't creat traffic...they'd rather not push to the front page

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by omololu2020(m): 9:23am On Dec 23, 2017
stankezzy:
see these afonjas dragging a notherner because he is doing well , na now mohamed don turn yoruba abi? una just de shame una selfes
you are a daft boy,when does Muhammad (an Arabic name) become a northern Nigeria name?
Can you now see how daft you are?
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by marooh: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Where is NCAN
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by jenkinsroscoe87: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2017
there is always a price tag and the rules are simple to get the fixed match...Ring or whatsapp digit from won ticket below

Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Habyz(m): 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
Threebear:
You are stupid gan o. He is recognized as a Nigerian, he made Nigerians proud and just because you can't stand to see people of the Yoruba tribe doing well you came on NL to show how pathetic you are.
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Threebear(m): 10:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Habyz:

You are stupid gan o. He is recognized as a Nigerian, he made Nigerians proud and just because you can't stand to see people of the Yoruba tribe doing well you came on NL to show how pathetic you are.
Don't mistake me for yourself.
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:

To all those quoting, I am not being a tribalist or whatever, I am just so proud that Northern Muslims are proving you all wrong.

You all who only believe your tribes are better.
4yi, not every Mohammed is a notherner. I know a few Mohammeds from the west. And what more? He schools in the south. So he is technically a product from the south. smiley smiley smiley
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Gift006(f): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Wonderful, more grease to your elbow the sky is your limit
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by deboysben(m): 4:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Flexherbal:
Nice one!

Congratulations to our future leaders!
just tell me you made a mistake with that last sentence.
Re: Sheriff Muhammad Wins African Spelling Bee Champion Title (Photos) by Habyz(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Threebear:

Don't mistake me for yourself.
I never mistook myself for anyone especially not a person like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Conducts Exams In Chibok Schools After 6 Years / Fayemi Celebrates Command Secondary School, A Project He Started 4 Years Ago / Technical University Ibadan: Oyo State-Owned Varsity To Begin Operation January

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.