Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (38203 Views)

I Need Help Curing Staphylococcus Infection / Permanently Treat Staphylococcus, Syphilis, Gonorrhea And Other Deadly Infection / How Do I Treat Staphylococcus? It Has Taken Over My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by aromaticmassage: 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
engwari:
grin grin grin grin grin
Now, I know your mission. #Ignore. Have a lovely day kiss
you are actually using many monickers to up your game.continue
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 1:41pm On May 03, 2018
Fasten your seat Belt
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by hidhrhis(m): 8:52pm On May 03, 2018
Im going to develop a permanent cure for dis staph just wanna try it first to see how effective it is
gonna drop it dis September by God's grace

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:44am On May 11, 2018
Fasten your seat Belt
On the second week of October, 2017 I started feeling weak and that's the normal way I feel whenever I'm about to have malaria. I got a malaria drug Coartem to use and after some days, I felt relieved but didn't know the sickness was just about to start.
I began experiencing severe pain in my abdomen, waist, joints and getting tired from within. I ran a MSC test and showed Moderate growth of staph, I went to hospital for different injections and was also taking many different types of strong painkillers and sedatives. I knew I had to stop going to the hospital. I then decided to visit the internet where ''NAIRALAND'' popped up about staphyloccocus and then I began to read.

I was fascinated by Gawab using herbs to cure illness hospital will give drugs that cost hundreds of Naira, he had testimonies on his thread plus he was telling you the herbs combination to use for the ailment. I also was pleased to read testimony of Knowhowk thread. I then decided to contact Dr. Knowhowk, prior to this time I got in touch with Airface, but his drugs was only purging me with no result. I contacted him severally via mail, calls and sms but he never responded and I thought to myself, I have been duped I became skeptical about the Nairaland self-acclaimed 'Doctors'. I had wasted my hard earned money, I was sad, worried and perplexed. I decided to try again, I contacted another Nairaland self-acclaimed Doctor based in Bayelsa Successking401 but this time I was very cautious. He claimed he could cure it and gave two options:
a. I pay NGN50,000 and delivers the drugs or 'mixture'
b. I cures me but with sign an agreement with my layers and I pay NGN150,000
It sounded fair enough but after been swindled by Airface, I like the confident and aggressiveness in which Successking401 was marketing or advertising his products or mixtures, my concern was, he has never gotten any testimony about the efficacy of his products or 'mixture'. Like the saying goes,'Once beaten twice shy'.

I then opted for Dr. Knowhowk, upon contacting him. He told me of how he suffered the same illness and has been free from staphylococcus for 5 years and has developed a cure for it. Alas! I have seen someone that actually suffered from the illness and got cured. I immediately contacted him via whatsapp. I was bombarded with screen shots of testimonies of people he had cured. I was not comfortable with that, it raised a red flag for me. I immediately did a google and nairaland search of him. I was not just comfortable with after CVE90 used his 'concotions' and did not see any result. Nija90 can tell you more.
At this point, I was frustrated, worried and depressed, my daily thoughts consisted of “How can this be?” “What did I do to deserve this?” and so on because being in pain was painful not to talk of money I have spent. Time was running out and I did not have cash on me. Each day the pain became so severe, and the tiredness so overwhelming that I could hardly get out of bed. The pain and tiredness became so debilitating that my work suffered. If you have suffered with any of these health conditions or similar ones, you will understand the extreme pain and discomfort I was in. In order to cope with the depression and anxiety.

On January 3, 2018 at about 11:21pm, I read this article https://www.nairaland.com/4268583/staphylococcus-aureus-cure-read. Lo and Behold, I was happy because she just drove pass my path and immediately contacted her. She offered to help with the drugs with her own cash once she collected her salary for the following month so as to testify to the potency of the drugs. My heart was filled with joy, because gnss was God sent.
Two months has passed and I did not hear from her, I knew this was another one chance.

At this juncture, I could no longer bear it anymore, because in the local parlance ''All die na die'', I contacted Gwabs, but I observe one thing he kept on pestering me to order now, and we began to negotiate price, I thought to myself, ''do doctors negotiate their drugs?''. After purchasing the drugs, taking it as prescribed for two weeks. I went for the test but the result showed that his drugs did not work and I informed him, he then said,'' drink my urine for the next 7 days''. angry angry. and that was when it dawn on me that all the self acclaimed doctors on Nairaland are BUSINESS MEN and nothing more

To cut the long story short, I never believed I could see today 11th May 2018.Many are experiencing of what I experienced, despite not being holy, he kept me through.

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by talk2ancient(m): 2:41pm On May 11, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by tpapi: 3:52pm On May 11, 2018
engwari:
Fasten your seat Belt
On the second week of October, 2017 I started feeling weak and that's the normal way I feel whenever I'm about to have malaria. I got a malaria drug Coartem to use and after some days, I felt relieved but didn't know the sickness was just about to start.
I began experiencing severe pain in my abdomen, waist, joints and getting tired from within. I ran a MSC test and showed Moderate growth of staph, I went to hospital for different injections and was also taking many different types of strong painkillers and sedatives. I knew I had to stop going to the hospital. I then decided to visit the internet where ''NAIRALAND'' popped up about staphyloccocus and then I began to read.

I was fascinated by Gwabs using herbs to cure illness hospital will give drugs that cost hundreds of Naira, he had testimonies on his thread plus he was telling you the herbs combination to use for the ailment. I also was pleased to read testimony of Knowhowk thread. I then decided to contact Dr. Knowhowk, prior to this time I got in touch with Airface, but his drugs was only purging me with no result. I contacted him severally via mail, calls and sms but he never responded and I thought to myself, I have been duped I became skeptical about the Nairaland self-acclaimed 'Doctors'. I had wasted my hard earned money, I was sad, worried and perplexed. I decided to try again, I contacted another Nairaland self-acclaimed Doctor based in Bayelsa Successking401 but this time I was very cautious. He claimed he could cure it and gave two options:
a. I pay NGN50,000 and delivers the drugs or 'mixture'
b. I cures me but with sign an agreement with my layers and I pay NGN150,000
It sounded fair enough but after been swindled by Airface, I like the confident and aggressiveness in which Successking401 was marketing or advertising his products or mixtures, my concern was, he has never gotten any testimony about the efficacy of his products or 'mixture'. Like the saying goes,'Once beaten twice shy'.

I then opted for Dr. Knowhowk, upon contacting him. He told me of how he suffered the same illness and has been free from staphylococcus for 5 years and has developed a cure for it. Alas! I have seen someone that actually suffered from the illness and got cured. I immediately contacted him via whatsapp. I was bombarded with screen shots of testimonies of people he had cured. I was not comfortable with that, it raised a red flag for me. I immediately did a google and nairaland search of him. I was not just comfortable with after CVE90 used his 'concotions' and did not see any result.

At this point, I was frustrated, worried and depressed, my daily thoughts consisted of “How can this be?” “What did I do to deserve this?” and so on because being in pain was painful not to talk of money I have spent. Time was running out and I did not have cash on me. Each day the pain became so severe, and the tiredness so overwhelming that I could hardly get out of bed. The pain and tiredness became so debilitating that my work suffered. If you have suffered with any of these health conditions or similar ones, you will understand the extreme pain and discomfort I was in. In order to cope with the depression and anxiety.

On January 3, 2018 at about 11:21pm, I read this article https://www.nairaland.com/4268583/staphylococcus-aureus-cure-read. Lo and Behold, I was happy because she just drove pass my path and immediately contacted her. She offered to help with the drugs with her own cash once she collected her salary for the following month so as to testify to the potency of the drugs. My heart was filled with joy, because gnss was God sent.
Two months has passed and I did not hear from her, I knew this was another one chance.

At this juncture, I could no longer bear it anymore, because in the local parlance ''All die na die'', I contacted Gwabs, but I observe one thing he kept on pestering me to order now, and we began to negotiate price, I thought to myself, ''do doctors negotiate their drugs?''. After purchasing the drugs, taking it as prescribed for two weeks. I went for the test but the result showed that his drugs did not work and I informed him, he then said,'' drink my urine for the next 7 days''. angry angry. and that was when it dawn on me that all the self acclaimed doctors on Nairaland are BUSINESS MEN and nothing more

To cut the long story short, I never believed I could see today 11th May 2018.Many are experiencing of what I experienced, despite not being holy, he kept me through.
u don't v any problem again, ur result is already sensitive to rocephine and other antibiotics, with rocephine injection b assured dat staph is going to b given its final burial. No staph can withstand rocephine. Just combine the rocephine injection with other antibiotics dat are sensitive to ur result test

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 4:47pm On May 11, 2018
Thanks
tpapi:
u don't v any problem again, ur result is already sensitive to rocephine and other antibiotics, with rocephine injection b assured dat staph is going to b given its final burial. No staph can withstand rocephine. Just combine the rocephine injection with other antibiotics dat are sensitive to ur result test
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Clvot: 10:53pm On May 11, 2018
I really need Solutions to the symptoms I am feeling .
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Clvot: 10:57pm On May 11, 2018
@engwari, Who is the Professional that cured you , mention the cure here ,don't do it via emails ,Send it here please to help others,The professional must have a contact ,name as well .He is a nice person to have cured you ,he can solve mine and others tooo .Do it here Pls.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Clvot: 11:00pm On May 11, 2018
Why did you erase your name from the medical result ,I need solution too ,Please be clear .

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 12:46am On May 12, 2018
Clvot:
@engwari, Who is the Professional that cured you , mention the cure here ,don't do it via emails ,Send it here please to help others,The professional must have a contact ,name as well .He is a nice person to have cured you ,he can solve mine and others tooo .Do it here Pls.
if you understand the word professional, then you will never ask for contacts. Clvot, I'm not the professional that handled my case neither do I have my case file. No offence intended, the time you are taking to call me out is enough to either send a pm or.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Clvot: 8:21pm On May 12, 2018
engwari:

if you understand the word professional, then you will never ask for contacts. Clvot, I'm not the professional that handled my case neither do I have my case file. No offence intended, the time you are taking to call me out is enough to either send a pm or.
Don't bother about the time ,I have spent more than this time looking for Solution without any ,Health is Wealth ,its the most important ,You too knows the Experience you had ,precious time spents when you are looking for solution ,Health comes first .Your Testimony is Amazing ,Its Unique ,you got cured .... That is it ...The Professional Nurse that Cured you prescribed some Medications ,Right? I repeat kindly for Gods sake Type it here .God bless you as you don't ask me to email you ,wahles or anyone again .Yes I need the Cure you Testified about but yet Cautious is the Word as you too were Cautious during your Travails

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:09am On May 13, 2018
Clvot:
Don't bother about the time ,I have spent more than this time looking for Solution without any ,Health is Wealth ,its the most important ,You too knows the Experience you had ,precious time spents when you are looking for solution ,Health comes first .Your Testimony is Amazing ,Its Unique ,you got cured .... That is it ...The Professional Nurse that Cured you prescribed some Medications ,Right? I repeat kindly for Gods sake Type it here .God bless you as you don't ask me to email you ,wahles or anyone again .Yes I need the Cure you Testified about but yet Cautious is the Word as you too were Cautious during your Travails
You don't seems to get it, do you? For the goodness sake, it was not a nurse neither was it Wahles.
Upload your test results.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 9:17am On May 13, 2018
talk2ancient:
eeyah sorry sis.this story is so touching you know.God will help you.but judging from the names you mentioned and their approaches which you highlighted,I think the guy that gave you two options sounds better among all
I am fine and better now.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Clvot: 11:10pm On May 15, 2018
engwari:

I am fine and better now.
. Everyone should be careful of This Scammer ,Fraudster with the id engwari , she is a very smart Scammer from Cameroon ,I was able to successfully stopped her Tricks here on Nairaland ,The dude came up with an Article to lure the Gullible ones with the aim to scam them ,The thread which says ,"How I got cured of Staphylococcus aureus " has been removed ,was written by her ,She claimed to have suffered staph.aureus and having tried many Medications which did not worked ,She finnaly got cured , I asked her a simple question to Tell the Forum what Medication cured her,the Scammer refused to answer the simple question rather she keeps coming up with silly excuses .Directing me to cobtact her other group member .Her intension was to direct people to contact her or any of her friends who will claim to be the Professional that cured her and then starts to get money .She uploaded fake medical result which does not bear her name ,she said lots of contradictory things here ,she said she lives in Ajah but in another thread she wanted a Property around Ilasamaja ,her medical test result reads oshodi ,expressway but she said she is in Ajah ,She said she does not have anything to do with Isolo at all ,How come she can't find Lab.Test in Ajah .She has a lady picture on her profile but later she denied that he is a male .Beware of MBAH ENGWARI CONSTANE .She is a scammer that claiming to have health problem ,get cured and wants to scam people with a fake cure she never had .

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by aromaticmassage: 9:43am On May 16, 2018
Clvot:
. Everyone should be careful of This Scammer ,Fraudster with the id engwari , she is a very smart Scammer from Cameroon ,I was able to successfully stopped her Tricks here on Nairaland ,The dude came up with an Article to lure the Gullible ones with the aim to scam them ,The thread which says ,"How I got cured of Staphylococcus aureus " has been removed ,was written by her ,She claimed to have suffered staph.aureus and having tried many Medications which did not worked ,She finnaly got cured , I asked her a simple question to Tell the Forum what Medication cured her,the Scammer refused to answer the simple question rather she keeps coming up with silly excuses .Directing me to cobtact her other group member .Her intension was to direct people to contact her or any of her friends who will claim to be the Professional that cured her and then starts to get money .She uploaded fake medical result which does not bear her name ,she said lots of contradictory things here ,she said she lives in Ajah but in another thread she wanted a Property around Ilasamaja ,her medical test result reads oshodi ,expressway but she said she is in Ajah ,She said she does not have anything to do with Isolo at all ,How come she can't find Lab.Test in Ajah .She has a lady picture on her profile but later she denied that he is a male .Beware of MBAH ENGWARI CONSTANE .She is a scammer that claiming to have health problem ,get cured and wants to scam people with a fake cure she never had .
sincerely I'm not surprise that engwari is a scammer but I'm surprised that you are just discovering it now.check my comments about him/her on this thread.it have been long I busted the fool called engwari.anyway, kudos for your latest discovering.better late than never.we will keep busting them ( the scammers ) and getting rid of them as much as we can on this forum.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Clvot: 11:59am On May 16, 2018
Ok
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Clvot: 12:04pm On May 16, 2018
God Help Us with a Good Leader
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by biggal: 11:14am On May 24, 2018
She didn't play her card well although she's very smart. She would have known DAT ppl have spirit of discernment. She said she's suffering from staph which was cured did yr but since last yr she started campaigning DAT she has a cure cis she has been cured DAT she wants to be so sure bfor posting it here

Hiw was shr so sure of d cure? When she was yet to be cured as of ast year.
She said she has staph DAT made her weak yet she has time to be sending pm n contacting g ppl discussing abt d cure.
I once asked her are u a medical doc or a suffered of staph cis she was contradicting herself.
In conclusion. She us a he not a female. Stupid hegoat
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Gummy8: 2:51pm On May 24, 2018
Registration is now open
www.healthinheritance.com

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by aromaticmassage: 4:25pm On May 24, 2018
biggal:
She didn't play her card well although she's very smart. She would have known DAT ppl have spirit of discernment. She said she's suffering from staph which was cured did yr but since last yr she started campaigning DAT she has a cure cis she has been cured DAT she wants to be so sure bfor posting it here

Hiw was shr so sure of d cure? When she was yet to be cured as of ast year.
She said she has staph DAT made her weak yet she has time to be sending pm n contacting g ppl discussing abt d cure.
I once asked her are u a medical doc or a suffered of staph cis she was contradicting herself.
In conclusion. She us a he not a female. Stupid hegoat
just wait.he/she is coming with this monicker teetopz
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 28, 2018
You never seize to amaze me. I specifically stated you should give or show proof that she scammed you. This is just is giving someone a bad name in order to hag the person for the umpteenth time I'm not engwari
aromaticmassage:
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 8:18am On Jun 02, 2018
SMH
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2018
Do not dignify them with a response.
Teetopz:
You never seize to amaze me. I specifically stated you should give or show proof that she scammed you. This is just is giving someone a bad name in order to hag the person for the umpteenth time I'm not engwari

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 5:20am On Jun 07, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by mddavid(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
Have you completely treated your staphylococcus aerous infection. If you have not fully treated it,let me know, because some are very stubborn and it needs what I call technical treatment.
I don't just give only drugs,I boost my clients immune system ,counsel and give them vital information to stop further infection.
This is my contact.
Divine Grace Trado medical center.
My WhatsApp number is 08038456487.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Lubebay: 9:33am On Jun 08, 2018
You could of gotten it several different ways ,
1. Staph can live on our skin and a simple thing such as scratching can break the skin allowing staph to enter our body.
2. You may get staph from an infected person or a carrier who may not have washed their hands even by cooking food with unclean hands.
3. Also from a hospital in which you may or may not had a procedure.
4. You can also be infected by contact from a person with staph.
5. also you may be infected by eating food cooked by unclean hands and or touching things that have been touched by an infected person or a carrier.
6. Staph can live in your nose I believe 25% of us have staph in our nose percentage may be higher or lower it would be hard to determine accurate percentage.
7. You can develop staph from receiving a shot.
8. Food poisoning can cause staph. I believe there are other instances as well.

This is a mean, nasty, relentless infection, I know I have had it so I'm speaking from experience! If you see or feel any of these warning signs or even some that aren't listed please get an examination. I had it for a long time and it was the worst thing I've ever had. I was misdiagnosed several times giving this nasty infection time to do more and more damage some that will last. So please go get checked even if you don't have all the symptoms if it doesn't seem right it probably isn't and if you do not feel that what your doctor has told you remember you know your body better than anyone if you feel its just not right then please go and get another's opinion! I may have some things wrong these are things I have learned and the reason I studied this awful besides the fact that it can be fatal also the fact that numerous health care professionals had a hard time diagnosing it aside from all of that, how It made me feel was a definite indication of how serious staph can be. I've been through a lot of different illnesses but this is at the top of my list.. it is painful to me almost debilitating it is just unbelievable as to what it can cause. So yes I had to become familiar with the infection so I wont ever let it get so far again.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 09, 2018
aromaticmassage:
I knew she was a scammer when she started twisting her words, thats why i ignored her pms.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by engwari(f): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Really?
iamloyalty:
I knew she was a scammer when she started twisting her words, thats why i ignored her pms.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by theachiever: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2018
vidicious:
Staph is quite stubborn. So to treat it u have to be deligent about going for tests and following it up and above all you must not be discouraged. And most importantly even when it’s shows no staph present don’t relax as in my case. All tests have shown no staph present constantly but with me and my partner since middle 2017 till date as can be seen with the most recent test results dated 27th 2018. I feel perfectly fine no on and off rashes , general body itching , twitching eye. Hot temperature . Foul smelling urine,itchy plams , feet but I will keep checking just to be sure staph is very stubborn.
I need your contact please
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by theachiever: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
cve90:
Please guys help me, this staph issue has been my issue for over 7months now, it has even caused me erectile dysfunction like thrice, I have taken injection of gentamicin, zinnat, it subsides and comes back stronger, I have patronized the herbal guys here, like three of them still no results, still showing moderate growth, I am tired, don't know what to do again, I have spent so much much, even now don't even have money for drugs, please anyone with real solution to help me not scammers cos I have met a lot pls DM me, I will be very grateful, my uretha pains me,always urinating, vibrations in my body, joints weak, pls I need help cry
Have you got rid of it Please, am a victim too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Rejects Ebola Trial Drug, Nano Silver / Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative / Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.