Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,812 members, 7,956,071 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke (30331 Views)

How To Enjoy Christmas On A Low Budget / 5 Godly Ways To Enjoy Yourself As A Christian / What You Must Do To Enjoy Christmas Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by GOFRONT(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
Ok

Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Divay22(f): 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lol
Na to siddon house, put Home alone for repeat o...

Give this to Kelvin
Give this to Kelvin

Kelvin's not here
Kelvin's not here
Kelvin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
You know, I don't appreciate it when dumb people display their stupidity on my mention.

Wannabe don't be original. You'll forever be known as the child who tried so hard to imitate nwamaikpe and failed.

He is very correct as painful as it sounds.

It simply means the person is living paycheck to paycheck.

Such a person can't be rich.

Cc: Saintsammurai.

@OP: nice one.
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by makydebbie(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
bukatyne:

Cc: Saintsamurai.

And what do you know about me living paycheck to paycheck? Gerrof my mention.
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by bukatyne(f): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
And what do you know about me living paycheck to paycheck? Gerrof my mention.

1. The Saint guy gave a generic opinion you personalized.

2. I agreed with his generic opinion and expanded it without personalizing it to you.

3. The fact you think we are both referring to you tells me you live from paycheck to paycheck. Your response to my initial quote tells me why.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Saintsammurai(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
bukatyne:

Cc: Saintsammurai.

Thanks dear..
funny enough, I've always observed you from afar, and you are one of the very few intelligent and mature ladies we have in this forum..

You supporting what i posted just validate my facts on you.
ones again, thanks.
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Papadoh(m): 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
ceejayx:
Slept and never woke man..painful shii
Damn! Did this happen recently?
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Papadoh:
Damn! Did this happen recently?
About a month and two weeks ago. What a big loss to the industry
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Papadoh(m): 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2017
ceejayx:

About a month and two weeks ago. What a big loss to the industry
Indeed. Thanks for the info.
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Papadoh:
Indeed. Thanks for the info.
No p
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Olulinks(m): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Na to Go visiting sure pass,dont even know where to start from. grin grin
Start from my side. It promises be fun all through.
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by chieni(f): 1:17am On Dec 23, 2017
if you no get chicken make you manage ponmo, but my own be say have a Merry Christmas oh

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by makky555(f): 1:25am On Dec 23, 2017
HeyCorleone:

This is cool mehn, but most of the things don't work in this part of the world.

Get out of my head
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by ImaIma1(f): 1:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Nairaland can promote "brokenness"!!

How to be broke...

How to be broke and happy...

How to get married while broke.

1 Like

Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Lovexme(m): 9:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Nwaoma198:
I need chicken wey dey coma as I no get money for life chicken shocked

Come collect.
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Nwaoma198(f): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Where
Lovexme:

Come collect.
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Lovexme(m): 11:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nwaoma198:
Where
Your address
Re: 10 Ways To Enjoy Christmas When You Are Broke by Chineduogbojo95: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2018
Cars that will intimidate your village people this Christmas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1EwPsCgwwo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Money Is Nonsense - Bishop David Oyedepo / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? / Pastor Adeboye: Happy Birthday To My Sweet Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.