Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde (11187 Views)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde's Outfit To AMAA 2015 In South Africa (photo) / Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde / After 2 Kids: Wil Ini Edo Look Better Than Omotola Ekehinde? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by KIDIKENYI: 11:19am On Apr 08, 2010
I am 40 personalities in one------------ among which are: A farmer with distinction, A husband, an educationist, political activist, a philantropist, an adviser to bad leaders so how can she compare herself with people like me and many others who have not made themselves known or heard? i expect her to do better than that.
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by KIDIKENYI: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2010
I am 40 personalities in one------------ among which are: A farmer with distinction, A husband, an educationist, political activist, a philanthropist, an adviser to bad leaders so how can she compare herself with people like me and many others who have not made themselves known or heard? i expect her to do better than that.
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by meggieblac: 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2010
MsTom:

Yeah yeah. We know that someone could have 2 personalities and it is called multiple personality disorder. No need to struggle with it any further. The first step to solve a problem is to admit you have one. Next step, go see a psychologist. He needs to know which one is the actress and which one is the singer so as to enable him suppress the singer.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by shilling(f): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2010
People actually took time out to read that "interview", wow!!!! Is it just me, or Omotola never has anything smart to say in her interviews **shakes head**
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by nellaluv(f): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2010
^ ^ nah most peeps like me didn't read the interview, the topic and comments is enough info cheesy

Istknight: na me oo grin grin
na u grin grin , u no try at all tongue
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by nellaluv(f): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2010
^ ^ nah most peeps like me didn't read the interview, the topic and comments is enough info cheesy

Istknight: na me oo grin grin
na u grin grin , u no try at all tongue
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by H2O2: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2010
Love the pics! She's a hottie.
Sexy mom.
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by ladyju(f): 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2010
watch it girl. the way u brag about this ur husband. my hand no deyooo. there are many hungry ladies in town.
I'm married sha.
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Felibaby(f): 9:16am On Apr 09, 2010
Those pictures are lovely. She is a very beautiful woman. Though her singing is not the real thing, she is a good actress.
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Coldheart: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2010
O-mouth-ola too get mouth, but not for singing!
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by TOPE20001(f): 1:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
Why does omotola want to be beyonce badly?? undecided
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by baroong: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2010
Yeah yeah. We know that someone could have 2 personalities and it is called multiple personality disorder. No need to struggle with it any further. The first step to solve a problem is to admit you have one. Next step, go see a psychologist. He needs to know which one is the actress and which one is the singer so as to enable him suppress the singer.

grin grin grin
her music is terrible. she cant sing.
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by baroong: 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2010
those pictures are old ones. she is bigger now.
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by yemipretty(f): 8:44pm On Apr 09, 2010
And so naija gets her very own Sasha Fierce- OmoT and Omo Sexy.

Psssheeew. Copy copy na im they do the girl. She acts by half measures (compare her acting skills to Vivica Fox, Gabrielle Union, Angelina Jolie). Then you'll know she cant act to save her life. She just fine for face and body.
She sings by quater measures- compare her singing skills to Miley Cyrus, Alicia, Taylor Swift etc ( all young ladies, I might add).
Later she'll start telling us of her dreams of winning the grammys and oscars. Dream on OmoT/Omosexy.
Nonsense.
I agree with the person that said she has MPD.
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by suprted(m): 2:24am On Apr 10, 2010
she should stop listening to the personality that told her she could sing.

(i'm sure someone has already said this, great minds.)
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by thelion1: 2:11pm On Apr 11, 2010
Omosexy. . . . . . . Wish could get u in bed!
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by jokingmary(m): 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2010
she is two personnalities sha
well Genevive has many personnalities
let me just mention 3
1. Actress
2. Musician
3. And most of all she a hehehehe grin: you can complete it grin
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Princessty(f): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2010
sjeezy8:

yea one be asewo d other na good girl.
ROTFLMAO grin grin
TOPE2000!:

Why does omotola want to be beyonce badly?? undecided

Cuz Beyonce Is A Triple Threat

1.Singing
2.Dance
3.Acting
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Ferre: 6:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin

why does omo sexy make me laugh each time she opens her mouth to talk?

she sounds so clumpsy i just cant take her serious

she is trying to be somebody, i am not sure whom? because she fits none
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Tolulop001(f): 7:23pm On Sep 22, 2010
i feel she tries too hard
Re: I Am Two Personalities In One---------------------omotola Jalade Ekehinde by favouredjb(f): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
See omotola bashing on nl,well she brought it upon herself,sasha fierce kind of thing wnt work here ,so just get over this singing bug

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexy Photos Of Beverly Heels “flavour N’abania Fiancee” / Clarion Chukwura Releases Stunning Pic That Got Fans Angry / Munachi Abii Pours Sexy Curves Into A Mini Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.