Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde (31761 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde And How She Spends Her Millions / Caption This Photo of Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Dancing / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by OCTAVO: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2013
smiley

5 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by OCTAVO: 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
wink

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by TimePiece(f): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2013
Really nice!
I love her shoes! kiss
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by valdubem(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2013
Screen Diva! I love that mama

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 26, 2013
cool mama
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by freecocoa(f): 10:36am On Jan 26, 2013
Na wa o.

Haven't we seen enough of these pictures?hian o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 26, 2013
Ow did her picture chaange the economy of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Chicolee(f): 10:39am On Jan 26, 2013
Omotola fine wella *sips champagne*
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Rooneyboy(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2013
RUBBISH !

4 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by braine(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2013
I wonder why these mods are fascinated with Omotola. We know she's pretty; must we always see her pictures?

I have new pictures too
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by tunapawizzy: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2013
she fine well well but her breasttt too small sha,,,esp for dt big bumbum

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 26, 2013
Nice curves..
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by nancynk: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2013
Nawa d okey
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 26, 2013
. angry whutt tha fccuk iz dat Like her Titttie$ spinnin []ut in tha 1st pikchure

cute thoe!
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by hrmkz: 10:47am On Jan 26, 2013
Do NL have a contractual agreement with promoting celebrity...abi of what of importance is all this postures!
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by abdulkayus(m): 10:50am On Jan 26, 2013
I will like my wife to also look beautiful like dis wen she is at her age
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by kundul: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2013
I tink i need a sugar mommy
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by abdulkayus(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2013
hrmkz: Do NL have a contractual agreement with promoting celebrity...abi of what of importance is all this postures!

if we dont promote our celebrities, who will?
U ppl shld stop hating jor, by d way, its nt a most u ppl shld comment, just pass.

8 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2013
Over pasting of someone's wife pictures on the net; Jah is watching you.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by harlos: 10:55am On Jan 26, 2013
Why u bring her come front page nah We know her before thank you.
Btw, het hips na die o grin
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by harlos: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2013
Why u bring her come front page nah We know her before thank you.
Btw, her hips na die o grin
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Akshow: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2013
braine: I wonder why these mods are fascinated with Omotola. We know she's pretty; must we always see her pictures?

I have new pictures too
jealousy de wound o
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by harlos: 10:58am On Jan 26, 2013
abdulkayus: I will like my wife to also look beautiful like dis wen she is at her age
chai see competition don start ,but remember that "obe to dun, owo lo pa a" (the soup wey sweet na money kill am)gringringrin
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Akshow: 10:59am On Jan 26, 2013
tunapawizzy: she fine well well but her breasttt too small sha,,,esp for dt big bumbum
i went thru the pix and was blown away and could not fine anythin negative to say as hard as i tried but knowin Nairalanders, i knew many will find many ridiculous fault wit these pixs. You leave up to the normal 'Nairaland bring them down bad belle' expectation my guy.

3 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by tknkk: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2013
coca_cola bottle shape! grin
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by masterpiecer(m): 11:05am On Jan 26, 2013
after dis, i m now suppose to do wat? undecided

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 26, 2013
In One Word "OYATO" kiss
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by SlyIg(f): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2013
I supplied her with those cloths!
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by daliki: 11:13am On Jan 26, 2013
[quote:tunapawizzy]she fine well well but her breasttt too small sha,,,esp for dt big bumbum[/quote]
People and deir vain comments...What's she supposed to do cos her breasts are small It all boils down to that "u can nevr satisfy d world". (How much criticism a celebrity wld get if she goes for plastic surgery)

1 Like

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by elampiro(m): 11:18am On Jan 26, 2013
I can bet there has been some surgery to remove some fat.
Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by debbydominic(f): 11:21am On Jan 26, 2013
Omosexy is really a sexy mama.Nne idi ok.ur husband is lucky.

2 Likes

Re: Sweet Pictures Of Omotola Jalade Ekehinde by cyril83(m): 11:30am On Jan 26, 2013
Mehn check out her sharp ni.pp.les

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie And I Were Lovers –steve Ugochukwu / Victoria Inyama Dazzles In New Photos / Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Featured On Billboard (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.