Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. (33281 Views)

Lagos Government Stops 50% Discount On Transport / Subsidy: Sanwo-Olu Announces 50% Reduction In Transport Fares, Other Palliatives / Zamfara, Bauchi, Ekiti Residents Paid Highest Transport Fares In February — NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by symbianDON(m): 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
jenykaris:
GIG Lagos to Abuja is #16,740.
I no go kuku go enter plane?!!!

4 Likes

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by desy24444(m): 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
What of abuja to Benin?

1 Like

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by gozie112(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
On my way to owerri,,I entered from yaba,,10k...thunder fire buhari

Izuchukwu transportation

2 Likes

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Tonytonex(m): 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Catalyst4eva:
Please tell us the prices of Transport from one state to another across Nigeria according to where u are staying.

Here in PH City, some of the prices are as follow:

From PhC to Edo....#1000 before, Now #2,050

From Rukpokwu, PH to Owerri... #800 before, now #1,900

PHC to Akwa Ibom....#1000 before, now #2200

PHC to Northern States....#10,000 and above now.

Please you can add ur own, thank you...

na wao! plane is better then.

2 Likes

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by OhiOfIhima: 3:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
ladyF:
Na intra-state dey pain me pass. I don go wash my bicycle, na him sure pass this period.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
I go ride wit you baby girl...

1 Like

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by OhiOfIhima: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lagos to Okene in Kogi.... 6.5k dis morning.

1 Like

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Leopantro: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
Uglyboy:

why always blaming Buhari?
If PDP had built more refineries and good roads for about 16 years that they were incharge,will things be like this?
Buhari has been president for just 2 years plus and what magic do we expect him to perform?

for someone who called himself Mr Integrity, this administration reeks of corruption. when clear cases are presented to him, the fish is not prosecuted I.e Babachir.
BTW, who is the minister of petroleum? why hasn't he said anything?
finally, he has been in power for 2 months. name 5 of his campaign promises ( not APC, Buhari's promises) he has fulfilled.
so yes, I blame him.
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by chosengocap: 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Catalyst4eva:

Chaiii....it is well, God will help us
'I want to assure you that by the time he [Buhari] takes over, petrol will be dispensed at N40 per litre' ~ Prof. Tam David West. Punch newspaper 14/04/2015

3 Likes

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Catalyst4eva(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
chosengocap:

'I want to assure you that by the time he [Buhari] takes
over, petrol will be dispensed at N40 per litre' ~ Prof. Tam
David West. Punch newspaper 14/04/2015

Na wao...na God hand we dey now.
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by str8talk1: 4:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
APC & Buhari increased the price of fuel from #84 to #145, there was a graveyard silence.

APC & Buhari has caused us this hardship during this Christmas season, still a graveyard silence was observed.

APC & Buhari's govt has kept silence while Fulani-herdsmen are killing people in their own communities from left, right and centre, there was still a graveyard silence.

APC & Buhari's govt are busy arresting and disrupting South-Easterners businesses of marketers and transporters, even to the arrest and detention of Innoson Chairman, still a graveyard silence was observed.

My wish and prayer is that as we celebrate this festive season, the graveyard will be the resting place of our tormentors and a one minute silence shall be observe for them.

Amen!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by crusufixo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
stonekc:
lagos to ughelli.......7500 dominion sienna
lagos to ughelli........6500 dominion normal bus
lagos to ph.............7000 agofure
lagos to owerri.........12000 ekeson small bus
lagos to owerri..........11000 chisco luxury
fares as of 22/12/2017...........increase as a result of fuel scarcity

Can someone please verify the above.......
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by mtchris(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2017
From my house to the market. Before N50 with keke, now free with legocycle. Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Uglyboy: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Leopantro:

for someone who called himself Mr Integrity, this administration reeks of corruption. when clear cases are presented to him, the fish is not prosecuted I.e Babachir.
BTW, who is the minister of petroleum? why hasn't he said anything?
finally, he has been in power for 2 months. name 5 of his campaign promises ( not APC, Buhari's promises) he has fulfilled.
so yes, I blame him.
Can you share any video of 2015 campaign that Buhari opened his mouth to promise you anything?

Nobody knew that things were this worse and PDP were deceiving us with fake figures and statistics.
Most APC supporters made some of all those promise not knowing the true state of things n ground then because PDP were dishing out fake and wrong figures about our foreign reserve and fake figures about our economy
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
chiscodedon:

Who been dey collect 3500 from you from pH to lagos?
The cheapest transport I have been following from pH to lagos has been 5k by young shall grow... Others collect higher, even as of Nov 24,God is good was collecting 7k500
bros I entered dominion 3500 to lag. From there to 4k then 5k now..

If u no enter no mean say the next man no enter.
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
I paid #11500 from Lagos to Asaba yesterday and spent 12hours on the road

spent over 4k in eating ordinary small plastic coke was been sold for #200. God will punish buhari
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Pls how much is Lagos to Agbor, Delta State?
no idea bro
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin grin sai baba
cyrilfosy:

spent over 4k in eating ordinary small plastic coke was been sold for #200. God will punish buhari
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
smithsydny:
no idea bro
Oh thanks. It's a lady though smiley
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Oh thanks. It's a lady though smiley
ohh sorry ma'am.. Budget about 7k then
cyrilfosy:

1 Like

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2017
nextdoor84:

Go and ask your dad!!

Only by Atikulating early can Nigeria be salvaged!!
Kid's has finally invades this land grin
nextdoor84:

Go and ask your dad!!

Only by Atikulating early can Nigeria be salvaged!!
Kid's has finally invades this land
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by KingsleyCEO: 4:48pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abuja to Benin #7,500(Big Joe official price as at today) but you may end up parting with like #10,000 as sum total that includes the bribe fees for the boys cheesy grin grin
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Elliot2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
bayelsa-abuja=8000. b4 was 400.
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by roqrules04(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Trippletriangle:
From Lagos to Ilorin this morning as at this morning was 3500 against 1800 or 2500.
It took me 9 good hours to get to kwara state

Why 9 hours? What happened
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Leopantro: 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Uglyboy:

Can you share any video of 2015 campaign that Buhari opened his mouth to promise you anything?

Nobody knew that things were this worse and PDP were deceiving us with fake figures and statistics.
Most APC supporters made some of all those promise not knowing the true state of things n ground then because PDP were dishing out fake and wrong figures about our foreign reserve and fake figures about our economy

the internet never forgets.
this is president making promises that he not achieved.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=igfXALWBmF8

2 Likes

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by acc2020(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Abuja to makurdi this morning was £4000, formally £2000.
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by muller101(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
ladyF:
Na intra-state dey pain me pass. I don go wash my bicycle, na him sure pass this period.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin
this man . You again?
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by muller101(m): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Uyo to osogbo. 6000
Now it's 9000.
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by halimadynamite(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
Its a lie its actually 3500 quote author=tbagjames post=63515490]Onitsha to Makurdi, formerly 2800 Naira is now 5000 Naira[/quote]
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2017
NextGovernor:
Just be lying. #1,000 from PH to Edo b4?

Though there is increase but no time PH to benin na #1k.
i was shocked, 3years ago i use to ply that route and it was 2500 back then
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Yeahreen(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
All these road transport prices are way Beta than our airlines.

Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Wisebisho: 5:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
Catalyst4eva:

Chaiii....it is well, God will help us
That was 1 week ago... As of yesterday: Lagos to east 13,800#.. God is Good motors.
Enugu to Aba... 2,800.. ABC motor's
Re: Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. by Uglyboy: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Leopantro:

the internet never forgets. this is president making promises that he not achieved. https://youtube.com/watch?v=igfXALWBmF8
How many years mandate did majority of Nigerians gave to him in 2015? Has he completed his first term?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Royal Air Maroc Aircraft Attacked At Lagos Airport / PHOTOS: Train Derails In Kaduna / Please, How Reliable Is Wakanow.com?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.