Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? (39324 Views)

Get Free 500 MB MTN User's Only ( Nnpaul Is Back Come In) / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / How To Convert Mb, Gb To Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by chukzyfcbb: 11:15am On Dec 25, 2017
Damfostopper:
my mobdro stop working 3months ago...is there another mobdro or new TV application
use wss. I like it for its flexibility, gives you the ability to choose either 2g quality streaming or HD streaming!
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by venoc200(m): 11:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Nhatty:
subscribe for airtel unlimited facebook and you can watch it live on facebook. any match. just search for the name of the match. e. g Real Madrid Vs Barcelona
...how much is the airtel fb unlimited subscription?
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2017
loomer:

Now i understand. Na modem.
I been think say na phone na.
Cos j know say phone dey minimize usage.
Me na only 5-10gig monthly I dey use cos of Wi-Fi

Even if it's phone I still use a lot, just turn on the hotspot, but nothing like dedicated modem since I need to go out with my phone. I cannot be paying N12,500 for data per month and limit it to just 1 phone.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Damfostopper:
my mobdro stop working 3months ago...is there another mobdro or new TV application

Use live netTv. I've always been limited to modbro but just yesterday I read about liveTv net on this thread and downloaded it. Wow it's even better than mobdro, more channels and options to choose the quality u want.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by venoc200(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Smgofgod:
If you are streaming with SportTv02 app, Glo will deduct 165mb, Mtn will deduct 320mb but if it is with mobdro app, Mtn will deduct 500+mb
are u sure about this? Cuz av decided not to ever use my data to stream live matches..i use glo though
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by AdiDami: 11:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Thanks op for this. I never knew one could watch live matches on my phone. I've read comments and I am sort of confused about what to do. I'm very interested but don't know what to do could someone please help me to navigate through how to go about it?
Pls kindly whatsapp me on 08174943484!
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Freech: 11:36am On Dec 25, 2017
TeamLeader:

Thats glo. What of people that sub for 1gig monthly. Me for instance now i sub 1.5k for 6gig on airtel. But others dont
please whats d code for the airtel 1.5k for 6gig? and does it cover all devices?
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by loomer: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2017
greenhulk:

Even if it's phone I still use a lot, just turn on the hotspot, but nothing like dedicated modem since I need to go out with my phone. I cannot be paying N12,500 for data per month and limit it to just 1 phone.

Well that's true. I rarely finish my data before it expires

1 Like

Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by williams85(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
Guys for you to enjoy streaming football, u need an app or site that can handle heavy traffic even if ur network isn’t that too fast. I want to do xmass for everyone interested to have this app am using.. its near hd and doesn’t buffer,am giving it out for free.
This is how it works; whenever there is a live match , just type the name of the club u want to watch and the streaming link will appear...
If interested drop ur mail only, I will send the app app straight to ur mail by 4pm.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by tobiasbeecher: 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2017
Princefrankie1:

Download the LivesoccerTv app in Google Playstore. There you can see all match schedules, kick off times and streaming channels.
OK thanks
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Obiceeguy(m): 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mobdro
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by doosen: 12:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
doosenuzo11@gmail.com I'm interested tx.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by 9free(m): 12:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Xter92cy:

Merry Christmas Bros, 1.5k for 6gig plz can u give me d code... i usually subscribe 1.5k for 3.5gig. TNK U.
Also drop the code for 1.5k/3.5gig just in case the 1.5k/6gig does not scale through
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
williams85:
Guys for you to enjoy streaming football, u need an app or site that can handle heavy traffic even if ur network isn’t that too fast. I want to do xmass for everyone interested to have this app am using.. its near hd and doesn’t buffer,am giving it out for free.
This is how it works; whenever there is a live match , just type the name of the club u want to watch and the streaming link will appear...
If interested drop ur mail only, I will send the app app straight to ur mail by 4pm.

evelynthomas179@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Lekerhymes(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Etisalat 9mobile package & Price list

XMAS SALES

3Gb 1400
5gb 1800
10gb 2600

Contact me on 07034643236
Legit and guaranteed.
Validity is one month.

@LekeData ur trusted number one data retailer
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by phaamsaam: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
greenhulk:

Use live netTv. I've always been limited to modbro but just yesterday I read about liveTv net on this thread and downloaded it. Wow it's even better than mobdro, more channels and options to choose the quality u want.

Far far better than mobdro, wss is not bad too
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by TeamLeader(m): 1:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Freech:
please whats d code for the airtel 1.5k for 6gig? and does it cover all devices?

Check the screeshot above so see the code
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by jman77(m): 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2017
Goto mobdro.com and watch live matches without hassle s,needs strong 3g network, consumes 250mb half time football game.

2. Live net TV is good too but requires a third party app to stream like MX player and others.

....Me?! I prefer mobdro for good video quality,movie, musicals and documentary.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Joemetry(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
iliyande:

Na them sabi oo,
As for me, before I abandoned viewing centres/dstv subscription, I got myself well prepared. lipsrsealed

PLEASE CAN I CHAT YOU PRIVATELY ON THIS STREAMING STUFF?

I WANT TO KNOW IF IT CAN AID A VIEWING CENTRE BIZ.

please WhatsApp 08184108032.

Thanks...
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by LeoFish92(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2017
TeamLeader:

*440*161#

Its sim selective tho

Thanks and a merry Christmas to you
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by haibe(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
Suntemi:

I wouldn't understand? I use an average of 25Gb daily.
is this spectranet or ntel? How much pls
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by iliyande(m): 2:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
phaamsaam:

Far far better than mobdro, wss is not bad too

Wss use to be good but not anymore
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by sheddyboy01(m): 2:31pm On Dec 25, 2017
henrixx:
Abeg bros. wats the subscription code
You can reach us for affordable data bundles.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by webngnews: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
1gb
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Mitocyan: 4:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
williams85:

@gmail.com
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by wisdom191: 4:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
TeamLeader:
When you can easily pay 100 at a viewing center smh
50 naira actually
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by realpoacher(m): 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2017
williams85:

paygnet@gmail.com
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Suntemi(m): 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2017
haibe:
is this spectranet or ntel? How much pls

Ntel, sir. I'm using a Spectranet branded unlocked modem. Formally ₦12,500, heard it's ₦17,500 monthly now.

1 Like

Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by iliyande(m): 4:54pm On Dec 25, 2017
You guys should try RedBoxTv, I think it is better than Mobdro for now
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by williams85(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Check ur mails guys
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by TeamLeader(m): 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
wisdom191:
50 naira actually

grin some sef na free for bet9ja shop
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
greenhulk:

consumes a lot of data but very effective fast and precise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etisalat Now Offers 1gb For N500 For 30 Days / MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria / Russian Phone Addict Buried Under A Tombstone Shaped Like Her Favourite Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.