Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? (39331 Views)

Get Free 500 MB MTN User's Only ( Nnpaul Is Back Come In) / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / How To Convert Mb, Gb To Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by mechanics(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
like 600MB.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Spidermon: 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
ELdaar55:
HAVE HEARD SO MANY RUMOURS ABOUT GLO NETWORK BEING VERY SLOW IN TERMS OF BROWSING...PLEASE HOW TRUE IS IT??
COS I JUST BOUGHT GLO SIM TO ADD TO MY AIRTEL AND MTN SIM...SO PLEASE THOSE GLO USERS IS GLO REALLY SLOW??

You might see this my response in 2018 but na xmas day i don post am.
That is how bad glo is.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by georgee(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

I don't think you understand my question
Was expecting this response. I understand u perfectly. .
The website will tell u wat station is showing which match. See screenshot below. Let me leave u to figure it out.. Watching u :.
If u cant figure it out, will explain further

1 Like

Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Godwin978(m): 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
venoc200:
...how much is the airtel fb unlimited subscription?
dial *141# and follow the step click on social plan. click option 1 for 1gb social plan valid 25days
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by ELdaar55(m): 7:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Spidermon:

You might see this my response in 2018 but na xmas day i don post am. That is how bad glo is.
CHAI...THAT MEANS GLO NA DISASTER
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by tobiasbeecher: 5:24am On Dec 26, 2017
georgee:

Was expecting this response. I understand u perfectly. .
The website will tell u wat station is showing which match. See screenshot below. Let me leave u to figure it out.. Watching u :.
If u cant figure it out, will explain further
Thanks bro, I now understand you. The app shows which station shows a particular match. I got it.

1 Like

Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Damfostopper(m): 7:16am On Dec 26, 2017
greenhulk:

Use live netTv. I've always been limited to modbro but just yesterday I read about liveTv net on this thread and downloaded it. Wow it's even better than mobdro, more channels and options to choose the quality u want.
thank you boss
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by georgee(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

Thanks bro, I now understand you. The app shows which station shows a particular match. I got it.
U are a smart dude. Nice one. Before matches, i go to that website, check the match i want and check the station airing it. I do Ireland, Canada, UK, US, Italy, Saudi Arabia. I got Apps with all these stations. Mobdro and co
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by valenti12(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2017
Damfostopper:
my mobdro stop working 3months ago...is there another mobdro or new TV application
search 'mobdro' on google, you will get the mobdro website. On their website is the latest of the app, it should work once you update.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Damfostopper(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2017
valenti12:

search 'mobdro' on google, you will get the mobdro website. On their website is the latest of the app, it should work once you update.
thank you.... but am now going for liveTv.. net
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by georgee(m): 11:13am On Dec 26, 2017
This LiveNet Tv is another bomb
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by valenti12(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2017
Damfostopper:
thank you.... but am now going for liveTv.. net
have got both, if one mumu i go ctrl+alt+shift to the other
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by iliyande(m): 11:16am On Dec 26, 2017
georgee:
This LiveNet Tv is another bomb

RedBoxTV is almost better grin
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by GrandMufti: 12:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
iliyande:

I wish it could allow you to select video quality like wss
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by iliyande(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
GrandMufti:

I wish it could allow you to select video quality like wss

The chennels are in HD/SD video qualities.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by georgee(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
iliyande:

Another beast
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by GrandMufti: 1:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
iliyande:

The chennels are in HD/SD video qualities.

sad no 2G option
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by iliyande(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
georgee:

Another beast

Mobdro is 3rd choice after testing those 2
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by iliyande(m): 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
GrandMufti:

sad no 2G option

Yes oo

1 Like

Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by georgee(m): 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
iliyande:

Mobdro is 3rd choice after testing those 2
I concur

1 Like

Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by Damfostopper(m): 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
valenti12:

have got both, if one mumu i go ctrl+alt+shift to the other
hahahahahahahah lol
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by realpoacher(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
greenhulk:

Use live netTv. I've always been limited to modbro but just yesterday I read about liveTv net on this thread and downloaded it. Wow it's even better than mobdro, more channels and options to choose the quality u want.

O boy I just downloaded this live netTV ... grin walahi it very nice

It was very stressful locating it sha but the stress was worth it

PS: Live NetTV is not on Play store... Don't bother wasting your time and data on those you see on play store,they are all imitation
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by georgee(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by keepholdingon(f): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
ELdaar55:
HAVE HEARD SO MANY RUMOURS ABOUT GLO NETWORK BEING VERY SLOW IN TERMS OF BROWSING...PLEASE HOW TRUE IS IT??
COS I JUST BOUGHT GLO SIM TO ADD TO MY AIRTEL AND MTN SIM...SO PLEASE THOSE GLO USERS IS GLO REALLY SLOW??

Please, how much did you buy your glo sim card?
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by keepholdingon(f): 7:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
ELdaar55:

Please, how much did you buy your glo sim card? And registration?
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by ELdaar55(m): 8:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
keepholdingon:

Please, how much did you buy your glo sim card? And registration?
I BOUGHT IT FOR #100 WHICH INCLUDE REGISTRATION...SAW THEIR MARKETERS AROUND YABA MARKET EARLIER THIS MONTH AND THEY APPROACHED ME TO BUY THE SIM.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by aguyph: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Godwin978:
happy Christmas to you, please can someone post a link so i can download any good streaming football app, and how many mb wil be used to stream 95min football match? i need answers please.
buy wire and connect to the mask director.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by lordizak(m): 6:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Elseductive:

Pls whats the code on glo network. Thanks.

subscribe your normal 1k, and then sub... for the 500h for 2g that last for 10 days. u can do all by using *777#.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by olypharm: 7:46am On Dec 27, 2017
am in Lagos I have a new gionee A1 lite for sale at 60k with all accessories and even a gift box I won from them that includes selfie stick, external speaker and table stand.Receipt and warranty card still available. 60k not negotiable. If u wan price go buy new one 70k.
Re: How Many Mb Will Be Enough To Stream 95min Football Match? by allandutch: 8:49am On Dec 27, 2017
Erums:

But glo is slow

Slo.......... With pride!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Etisalat Now Offers 1gb For N500 For 30 Days / MTN Loses 5 Million Subscribers In Nigeria / Russian Phone Addict Buried Under A Tombstone Shaped Like Her Favourite Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.