Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma (18695 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by arrestdarrester: 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Koolking:

Arresting Innoson for questioning is not far from normal. It's not as if EFCC convicted him of any crime. EFCC is a professional agency, there are information that elude our public knowledge in this case. Let not get carried away by media sensational reports.

EFCC arresting someone without telling him why? That is far from normal. Questioning does not mean they cannot tell him why he was taken into custody. The only reason they did not tell him why he was taken into custody must have been his refusal to buckle thereby further jeopardizing GTB case.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by PrickGetSize(m): 3:47pm On Dec 22, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
This Innoson news is a very good distraction from the hardships of fuel scarcity.
You're wise! See how people are busy discussing Innoson vs GTB matter like it's their personal business while on the other side many Nigerians are queuing up for fuel in closed filling stations.
My friend left as early as 5AM to join the NNPC Ikoyi own and he's still like the 563rd person in line. Bloody nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by RevT1: 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
phabulux:

Do you know why we Yorubas hate you fuckers?

You can't even be lent sense. You're that maaddd!
You and who be "we yorubas"? Oga pls use that ur sense to speak for only yourself. Thanks.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by lionson(m): 3:53pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why can't we wait for the court to decide who did what rather than all this accusations and counter accusations on social media.
Nigerians are always guilable.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by chosengocap: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
Shut up ur mouth u bloody liar.
Who's expecting u to say the truth before?
We know forgery is a shameful thing but just promise us u'll never do such again and we'll forgive u.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Hedonistically: 3:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Koolking:

Arresting Innoson for questioning is not far from normal. It's not as if EFCC convicted him of any crime. EFCC is a professional agency, there are information that elude our public knowledge in this case. Let not get carried away by media sensational reports.

Wonderful. So after arresting him with so much funfair and razzmatazz, bursting into his house by 5.30am like dirty armed robbers, why not charge him to court for the suspected offence he allegedly committed (since I assume the EFCC must have built a solid case before arresting him)? Why release him the next day? Is that how a "professional agency" behaves?

Would the IRS in the US (because it is the FIRS in Nigeria that is supposed to arrest tax defaulters, or the Customs for duty waiver forgers) arrest you with so much noise without having built up a solid enough case to charge you to court?

What is professional about these retards in the EFCC? Is it even their job to go after tax defaulters or import duty waiver forgers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by donsheddy1(m): 4:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
GameGod:
Innocent Chukwuma is a criminal and a fraudster.
Says the fool who will take naija forward. You and Buhari who get sense?
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by phabulux: 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
RevT1:

You and who be "we yorubas"? Oga pls use that ur sense to speak for only yourself. Thanks.

Ode!
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Bobby808: 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
We know forgery is a shameful thing but just promise us u'll never do such again and we'll forgive u.
When the Nigerian Army openly denied that they shot at Kano's residence, many people do not feel surprised because, in Buhari:s apc government is the beginnging and the end of lies. When Adesina can open his eyes look at your face directly and say the colour of Nigerian flag is red yellow brown when the actual colour is green whit green. Rubbish government. People like you will want to remiand and die in lies
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by anyicash(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
I still yet to figure it out why poor people find it very easy to insult hardworking personels..is it because they are poor and have accepted poverty in totality in their lives? Someone needs to answer my question asap.thanks
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Made1414(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:

You are just jealous because he is richer than all your village people put together...poverty is a disease

1 Like

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by anyicash(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
GameGod:
Innocent Chukwuma is a criminal and a fraudster.
because he is a hardworking industrialist...ppl like you still wonder how others make money..cos you are always busy wallowing in the cocuun of ignorance and laziness.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by bayulll011(m): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
raker300:
mr. Man. They went to court and he won them hands down.

I know you're don't care cos you're an afonja...hate has blocked your sense of reasoning

olodo niee,

do u know what the called LC applications ?

do u know what they called Bills for collections.

retards people everywhere in this country.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
unohbethel:
sir ur been persecuted only because ur a 5 percenter..but dont worry, just almost 2 years remaining, and the bullard will be sent back to duara. its not a threat, its a promise
no you are wrong , he will be sent back to Sudan where he came from... the duara dullard is long dead and buried
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by buJu234: 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:

O God why am I still sharing the same country with this one.. plz deliver ur boy fast fast..
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Odianose13(m): 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
phabulux:

Do you know why we Yorubas hate you fuckers?

You can't even be lent sense. You're that maaddd!

You are Yoruba, I am Edo. We are about the same tribe except u think otherwise. But I tell u the truth, your comment lacked reasoning and this quote sef no make sense.

Whenever you post sensible comments, I'll applaud you. But for this stupid quote wey u quote me....... take again......

Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by str8talk1: 4:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
APC & Buhari increased the price of fuel from #84 to #145, there was a graveyard silence.

APC & Buhari has caused us this hardship during this Christmas season, still a graveyard silence was observed.

APC & Buhari's govt has kept silence while Fulani-herdsmen are killing people in their own communities from left, right and centre, there was still a graveyard silence.

APC & Buhari's govt are busy arresting and disrupting South-Easterners businesses of marketers and transporters, even to the arrest and detention of Innoson Chairman, still a graveyard silence was observed.

My wish and prayer is that as we celebrate this festive season, the graveyard will be the resting place of our tormentors and a one minute silence shall be observe for them.

Amen!!!!
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by kessdivine4all: 4:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:

Thunder fire your entire generation, what makes him a liar. GTB should watch out what will hit them soon, cause they will soon be exposed for their corporate theft.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by mystiquemaestro(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:

idiot, are you aware he defeated GTB twice in the courts? so, did the courts support him for forgery?
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Awoo88: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
I pray ur mumu end with 2017.!!! So amen
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Biety: 4:25pm On Dec 22, 2017
DerideGull:

You are one of the reasons Nigeria is a gutter.
stop supporting fraudsters. You are one of the reason Nigeria is in the mess it's in today.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by maestroferddi: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
And I believe Innoson...
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Biety: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
mystiquemaestro:

idiot, are you aware he defeated GTB twice in the courts? so, did the courts support him for forgery?
Animal, are you aware he forged documents?
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Biety: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2017
Awoo88:

I pray ur mumu end with 2017.!!! So amen
idiot, your mumu just begun, and it will follow u forever.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Biety: 4:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
kessdivine4all:

Thunder fire your entire generation, what makes him a liar. GTB should watch out what will hit them soon, cause they will soon be exposed for their corporate theft.
lightening strike down everything you stand for. Oloriburuku.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Awoo88: 4:29pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
I am an idiot, my mumu just begun, and it will follow me beyond 2017 into forever.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Biety: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
buJu234:

O God why am I still sharing the same country with this one.. plz deliver ur boy fast fast..
ipob zombie. Go and get your Biafra if it's that easy. Arindin.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Koolking(m): 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hedonistically:

Wonderful. So after arresting him with so much funfair and razzmatazz, bursting into his house by 5.30am like dirty armed robbers, why not charge him to court for the suspected offence he allegedly committed (since I assume the EFCC must have built a solid case before arresting him)? Why release him the next day? Is that how a "professional agency" behaves?

Would the IRS in the US (because it is the FIRS in Nigeria that is supposed to arrest tax defaulters, or the Customs for duty waiver forgers) arrest you with so much noise without having built up a solid enough case to charge you to court?

What is professional about these retards in the EFCC? Is it even their job to go after tax defaulters or import duty waiver forgers?

Here you go again. How do you know he was arrested for tax default? There are more to this brouhaha than what the media want you to read. I refused to cuss or resort to blame games and allow the law to take it course. If Innoson believes his rights have been trampled upon, he has the right to sue. Let not be emotional about the issue. My fingers are crossed.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Biety: 4:31pm On Dec 22, 2017
bayulll011:

olodo niee,

do u know what the called LC applications ?

do u know what they called Bills for collections.

retards people everywhere in this country.
slowpoke. You know all that and you don't know forgery is a crime. Mumu
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by figment232(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
As useless as Buhari.
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Trendishine: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
Biety:
u are a foooolll
Re: Innoson Vs Gtbank: I've Never Forged Tax Documents In My Life - Innoson Chukwuma by Biety: 4:37pm On Dec 22, 2017
figment232:
As useless as Buhari.
foolish boy.
You are taking after nnamdi kanu.
As foolish as kanu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things No One Will Tell You About Being An Entrepreneur / Please Do You Know Companies That Rent Trucks Or Trialers With Longterm Contracts? / Heritage Bank Should Be Shut Down – Company Tells Court, CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.