Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,342 members, 7,829,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape (801 Views)

Graduate Posts Girl’s Nude Pictures Online, Teenager Alleges Rape (pictured) / Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rape by Slimdale: 9:48am On Apr 04, 2010
A friend of mine at LASU, school of Part-Time studies,Dept of Economics,Jibowu Campus was repeatedly raped by 6guys on the 26th of December last year, to my amazement, her boyfriend called her EX to make the announcement, confessing that he is happy such an act happened to the lady as he just found out that the lady in question is wayward.I felt so bad getting this News. atleast the guy would have been matured enough to keep the secret.It is saddening that some guys are still immatured.
Re: Rape by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 05, 2010
Slimdale:

A friend of mine at LASU, school of Part-Time studies,Dept of Economics,Jibowu Campus was repeatedly despoiled by 6guys on the 26th of December last year, to my amazement, her boyfriend called her EX to make the announcement, confessing that he is happy such an act happened to the lady as he just found out that the lady in question is wayward.I felt so bad getting this News. atleast the guy would have been matured enough to keep the secret.It is saddening that some guys are still immatured.

the important point[b] IS[/b] did she go to the police to report this heinous crime or did she "kept this secret" so that these B A S T A R D S could do it to many other girls!

(1) (Reply)

Black On Black Slavery In The Usa(2010) / How Would You React / Abia Violators Exposed: Does Abia Govt Benefit From The Denials?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.