Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] (50753 Views)

Girl Shot In The Mouth In Aluu, Rivers State. Graphic / Parents Reject N25,000 After Eight Year-old Daughter’s Rape (photo) / Herder Attacks Housewife For Resisting Rape Attempt In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by TheRealMrStan(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2014
One Mrs Caroline Anande, a widow with seven children has narrated how her younger sister was shot in the mouth by armed robbers, to Sun newspaper.

Read the report below:

Geri could not talk to us, but could only write down responses relating to the incident, because her tongue was almost cut off, her mouth terribly wounded by bullets robbers shot at her mouth.

She could not turn her head either because the bullet hit part of her neck.

She lay helplessly in bed with sanitary tissues stuffed into the mouth to suck up saliva that drips uncontrollably from there.

She indicated that they had lived in the same area of Abuja for over five years. Geri’s trouble further burdens her elder sister whose late husband was buried just three months ago.
“My heart is heavy, I am heartbroken looking at my sister lying in pains, she was supporting me immensely with the little income since my husband died. We had been managing to cope with our lean resources until armed robbers surfaced to wipe sleep away from our eyes.”

This poor widow explained that Geri, always leaves home at 4:30am for work, though she left at 5am that morning, because of the daily traffic on the Nyanya-Mararaba express But she couldn’t get to Abuja-Keffi expressway to board a bus that will convey her to town that day.
“My sister testified after regaining consciousness on a written note, how a masked armed robber snatched her phone and handbag. Thereafter, commanded her to UnCloth, she pleaded with them, they were two men the unmasked man was behind backing them while the operation was going on. But, they shouted at her to UnCloth amid her pleas explaining that she was menstruating. But these evil agents insisted on raping her
In the struggle, she screamed loud in fear for help, and that angered the armed man wearing mask that shot a bullet into her mouth and vanished, leaving her unconscious and bleeding.

It was an okada rider residing within their vicinity that called to inform the sister of the incident.
“In fact, I was devastated seeing her helpless on the ground. Sincerely I thought she was already dead with the quantity of blood on the ground and on her body from heavy bleeding. I remain thankful to God and my neighbours who assisted to take her to the Nyanya General hospital where received initial treatment to revive her before she was referred to the Maitama General Hospital where they told us that her was affected by the shot and her tongue almost chopped off.

At the time of visit, she still had stitches on her tongue and teeth and as a result cold neither eat nor talk.After spending 10 days at the hospital, she was discharged and referred to National Hospital or Zaria for further medical attention.
http://www.kemifilani.com/2014/12/oh-dear-robbers-shoot-lady-in-mouth.html

[img]http://4.bp..com/-IQEXU6rq7Is/VIRXYsmtKhI/AAAAAAABcXQ/luIcRjRE23U/s400/geri-laadi.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by hazyfm: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2014
[size=58pt]JESU!![/size]

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by tayoxx(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Lord help us

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by sukkot: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2014
na waya. end time robbers
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by akinlex(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2014
ok
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by MizMyColi(f): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2014
Wickedness! angry

I want to join SARS when I grow up sad

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Babyboy1986(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2014
OMG people are so wicked, i wish you quick recovery

3 Likes

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Adwexky(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2014
[size=15pt]Some people are extremely ruthless.

Boko Haram Cameramen Captured: http://nigeriajournal..com/2014/12/boko-haram-cameramen-captured-by.html[/size]

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by holatin(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2014
what
disadvantages of not closing the mouth at the right time

#just kidding

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by hazyfm: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2014
Babyboy1986:
G

G for Goat

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by ammyluv2002(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2014
Lord, pls come quick! The wickedness in the world is just too much for us to handle shocked shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by mebad(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Too bad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by jacabi(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Those robbers will soon meet their waterloo.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Francon(f): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Oh my goodness! Wtf
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by mcmukoko12(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Name waoo

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
Abuja is a peaceful place, this is a shock.

So sad.

Meanwhile, Nyanya is the outskirt of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by dmjinc(m): 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
MizMyColi:
Wickedness! angry

I want to join SARS when I grow up sad

Very wicked people embarassed

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Henrick007: 11:05am On Dec 08, 2014
wickedness
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by nataisha(f): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2014
what. nawaoooooo. nija notin way we no go see.

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by kunlejazz(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2014
My prayers are with you. Get well soon sister.
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by condralbede(m): 11:06am On Dec 08, 2014
Pure Wickedness ,wish her quick recovery!!
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by aieromon(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Title is misleading....please adjust

Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow's Sister In The Mouth For Resisting Rape

16 Likes

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Newkidoo(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Are they robbers or rapists?? If u want to be a criminal, abeg specify.. Stop confusing ppl.. U go rob, u still wan rape again... C evuls

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
[size=25pt] W T F undecided [/size]

[size=15] angry they deserve to be hanged by their balls angry [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by msmon(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
Pathetic!
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Sylvarresta(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
OMG, what a wicked world we live in..... Get well soon
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by lanxlot(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2014
her life will be a testimony....in Jesus name.....Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by anthoniaz(f): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Hmm!

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by Dammytrager(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2014
Shits like this don't happen in France grin

1 Like

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by madjune(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2014
This is pure wickedness.

May the menstruating blood of this innocent girl curse the robbers in madness. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by raziboi(m): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2014
xo bad
Re: Robbers In Abuja Shoot Widow In The Mouth For Resisting Rape [photo] by wilfredomoba(m): 11:09am On Dec 08, 2014
Ooooooo Oghene Biko?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Disguised As A Female Maid Busted (Photos) / Lady Burnt To Death By A Jealous Lover In Bayelsa, Friends Mourn (Photos) / Fake Pastor Who Killed Baby For Rituals Paraded With His Boxes Of Charms. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.