Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. (56057 Views)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / Access Bank Takes Diamondxtra Digital On *901# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by AntiWailer: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2017
amani63:
highest profit but they can't pay #8 billion to innoson
Lol.

8 billion na 1 naira ? grin grin grin

My resolution in 2019 would be not to reply useless posts like this.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by PointZerom: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2017
zinaunreal:
guy youre broke gerrout
Lol, another poverty induced comment.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by christm386: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is why they are backward.

Stupid and unprofessional bank.

For those scorning GTB, Check their balance sheet next year. They will still be the bank with the highest Profit.

Your coins is not needed to sustain that bank. It is not Fidelity or all this 50kobo share price banks.
We will see about that
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Lol.

8 billion na 1 naira ? grin grin grin

My resolution in 2019 would be not to reply useless posts like this.
my guy go and sit down you know nothing about GTbank
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by AntiWailer: 9:38am On Dec 23, 2017
amani63:

That is the strongest bank in Nigeria.

Stop the brag and show of shame.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Burgerlomo: 9:41am On Dec 23, 2017
All of dem be armed paper & pen robber wey dey look for dia next victims (customers) grin
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by solacong: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2017
won ni awon oni GIBITI ti fi alaga ile ise Innoson Motor sile

iwe irohin Alaroye lo so be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by wtfcoded: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2017
kinibigdeal:

They brought civilization into the banking world, if all Ndigbo closes their account today to Fidelity or Diamond. The two combine still wont march GTB bank
akuko ifo.
Gtb don turn to swiss bank shey?
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by bignero: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2017
Mynd44:
These ones of course are very silly and petty.

I just hope someone does not start a reverse on Fidelity bank.

Just that they dont even have customers so no one will boycot them

you mr man are the silly one...

this is called business...go back to what ever school you came from and learn...business is war

your the petty one..evidently ...why ede pain you like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by AntiWailer: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2017
amani63:

I know enough to correct the thrash you are saying.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

That is the strongest bank in Nigeria.

Stop the brag and show of shame.
Nothing to tell you
Happy Xmas
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by udemzyudex(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
sinaj:
Lwkmd! cheesy

Gtb really need to run a promo to retain their customers o!

They don't need any promo, next year they will still remain number 1.

I just like that bank, I remember when I wanted to open a bank account in first bank, I just finish my sec school back then and have started working.

First bank gave me a requirement that made me ran away without looking back not until I met Gtb.

I can say that Gtb brought the student account stuff first before other banks follow suit.
They remain my number one bank regardless of anything, as long as they insure my money, there's nothing to worry about.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by ManMountain(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:

pa idakeje saaju ki emi to lu o

What is that nonsense
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Coldfeets: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Sorry, Mr. innoson and my fellow Igbo brothers.

But...

My love affair with GTBank started a very long time ago.

And since then, it has been a wonderful ride.

So for me, what The-most-effective-bank-with-the-best-service-delivery-in-the-country has put together, let no man no matter how INNOCENT he may appear put asunder! wink

1 Like

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
That is why they are backward.

Stupid and unprofessional bank.

For those scorning GTB, Check their balance sheet next year. They will still be the bank with the highest Profit.

Your coins is not needed to sustain that bank. It is not Fidelity or all this 50kobo share price banks.

This has absolutely no connection with coins, Balance sheet, highest profits or 50k. GTBank made a very huge mistake, These are the kind of issues u sort out in secrecy. This is business, Even u as a person wouldn't want to keep a huge bank account with GTB or any other bank that made this kind of mistake.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2017
Guestlander:
Fidelity cares. They care so much that if you borrow money from them you will never need to repay them.

Fidelity bank of course is not stupid, they are merely trying to exploit the naivety of the people they are trying to attract.

They are merely trying to exploit GTBanks senseless mistake.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by AntiWailer: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

This has absolutely no connection with coins, Balance sheet, highest profits or 50k. GTBank made a very huge mistake, These are the kind of issues u sort out in secrecy. This is business, Even u as a person wouldn't want to keep a huge bank account with GTB or any other bank that made this kind of mistake.

And what is the mistake ?

Mistake of protecting shareholder's funds ?
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2017
TherWasACountry:
The only business I could ever have with GTB is payment of US visa fees (and I advise d consulate to reconsider that bank).

I just pity those that trust a bank that opens accounts on Facebook, and keeps only one branch for an entire town.

Every bank opens up new branches when necessary.

They have more than 3 to 4 branches in Enugu.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Gotze1: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2017
Funnicator:

Tell us why Awolowo died.

Coward wey drink rat poison cos Babangida uncovered his coup plot.
Go and wake up your uncle whose maybe his sons or daughters would have changed your pathetic life that is lying lifeless in one unknow shallow mass grave after general coward ojukwu suyanized him and millions others, but he thereafter, cowardly dressed like sweet 16 and fled in the middle of the night. What cowardly coward a military man.

2 Likes

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

And what is the mistake ?

Mistake of protecting shareholder's funds ?

U can use a personal binocular to pint point what ur comfortable with while ignoring facts.

Firstly, GTBank have done a internal auditing n agreed that over 500 million naira was deducted I legally by their bank.

Innoson has already defeated GTBank in more than 2 court cases n most importantly, GTBank didn't Sue Innoson for fraud since 2011/2012, Why bring up fraud charges after 5 - 6 years later after 2 Judges ordered GTBank to pay Innoson the illegal deductions they deduction from his accounts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by ab11baddo(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2017
I rather put my money in a box than to bank with fidelity....... Bank so poor u can only find one branch in each town......make them commot for Gtbank... Allow people like us continue.... Next year we will still be the best
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by MACDONALDuzoma: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Biety:
Poor one from fidelity.

I cannot bank with fidelity.
GTB remains the best.
what makes GTB the best, this is a competitive market. Within its own Space, Fidelity Bank is the King. No matter the approach used, the target is to promote and market its products. In terms of customer service and digital Banking, Fidelity Bank is a force to be envied.

1 Like

Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by AntiWailer: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

U can use a personal binocular to pint point what ur comfortable with while ignoring facts.

Firstly, GTBank have done a internal auditing n agreed that over 500 million naira was deducted I legally by their bank.

Innoson has already defeated GTBank in more than 2 court cases n most importantly, GTBank didn't Sue Innoson for fraud since 2011/2012, Why bring up fraud charges after 5 - 6 years later after 2 Judges ordered GTBank to pay Innoson the illegal deductions they deduction from his accounts.

Lol.

500 million interests was waived. Not charges and that was a deal agreed when the loan was going bad.

He thought he could take advantage of the situation but now he was caught in forgery of signatures to obtain some other papers.

I know u prefer the sentiment and I am a victim version.

Go and read the cases he won. They are injunctions and counter injunctions against sections of the main case going on.

That is the tactics big boys use to delay cases forever
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by AntiWailer: 11:04am On Dec 23, 2017
MACDONALDuzoma:
what makes GTB the best, this is a competitive market. Within its own Space, Fidelity Bank is the King. No matter the approach used, the target is to promote and market its products. In terms of customer service and digital Banking, Fidelity Bank is a force to be envied.

GTB is more than 30naira in share price

Fidelity is less than 3 naira and u still compare the two banks ?
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Lol.

500 million interests was waived. Not charges and that was a deal agreed when the loan was going bad.

He thought he could take advantage of the situation but now he was caught in forgery of signatures to obtain some other papers.

I know u prefer the sentiment and I am a victim version.

Go and read the cases he won. They are injunctions and counter injunctions against sections of the main case going on.

That is the tactics big boys use to delay cases forever

Any case going on now is just delay n scare tactics by GTBank.............as i said earlier, GTBank

Judges have already ordered GTB to pay up.

At the end he will receive his money, GTBank doesn't have any other option.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by chronique(m): 11:09am On Dec 23, 2017
BecaciaBarbie:
I closed or abandoned my account with GTB years ago....I had #1k in my account, they deducted #100/monthly until I had nothing left.....is that one a bank? I just moved on to UBA. I believe FCMB, First Bank and Access bank are still the best.

You are right. I have two accounts with first bank and one with Fcmb. I love the Fcmb for their ease of internet transfer. I hardly ever enter into their branch to do any transaction.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by iSlayer: 11:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:
fyn and you

Honestly,awesome.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:37am On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:
yes we are proud to turn it that way.
To avoid a repeat of "obj Vs ibeto " saga.
Deal with it.
We are united, touch one of us unjustly and feel the heat.
Another very inconsequential unity.....

look at where ur unity since 1960 has got ur erosion infested region......

And mind u without the SS U guys are trash.....
Nigeria will swiftly move on without the tiny SE.....
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by brightahia(m): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2017
BabaO2:

It is your brother that is begging already, go and find out the reasons. Anyway, Gtbank is soaring.., GTB is for classy people

I won't beef u or call u names buh for me supporting a particular ethnic group or individual doesn't justify I'm related. I'm not from the east, we own the NIGER DELTA @Rivers State
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Biety: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
MACDONALDuzoma:
where did you get the information that fidelity is the best? Fidelity does not come close to GTbank in any positve way or form. Like someone post says in this thread, fidelity is a tier-3bank in this country. Comparing it to GTB is an insult.
Re: INNOSON: FIDELITY Bank Takes Advantage Of Gtb's Predicament - Pic. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
sinaj:
Lwkmd! cheesy

Gtb really need to run a promo to retain their customers o!

which customers...customers with 10k in their accounts? All you people moaning are the not the kind of customers a Bank like GTB is worried about. GTB is 20 times the size of fidelity, 40 times the size of Diamond and one and a half the size of Zenith. GTB is not going going to lose any sleep over unemployed/minimum wage riff-raff moving their accounts. 10,000 of you will mover their accounts and it's still not up to the money they make from one of their big individual/corporate/govt customers....and those ones wont move because GTB is big. Diamond or Fidelity Bank get branch for accra, London, Newyork? If you want to tansact international business you need a bank with international reach and economies of scale. A handful of small time Naira customers do not matter. GTB did not open a branch in your village because it needs your money, it opened a branch because it has corporate/govt customers that need it to have a branch there.

Innoson with all is wahala said he is still a customer of GTB....he knows why. don't over estimate your importance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Gates Sr Is Dead. Microsoft Co-Founder, Bill Gates' Father Dies / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / Made-in-aba Shoe Daily Export Hits 1m Pairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.