Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (71612 Views)

My Wife Is Surprising Me; She Is Now A Direct Opposite Of Whom I Thought She Was / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Krafty006: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
beautiful , cute family
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Topman0001(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
The slayer and the slayee.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by njokuuche77(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dont sound a novice. Oyibos always dominate africans wen both blood crosses.
I always wonder why tho.

Cos their sperm/egg is always richer.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by pol23: 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2017
Good God.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Wow wow wow.
My people my peole

You be ambulance grin

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by jericco1(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Swiss. lovely kids. proud mother.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
A naija mans sperm. cheesy grin grin
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:
This is what I want to be seeing!
A Naija man with good foreign exchange value.

Good to know she overcomed the PCOS.
I heard it is common and not so difficult to treat. I don't know how true that is, in all...this is her testimony.

The kids look so much like her.
Very dominant gene she gat there cheesy

You must be blind to say the kids look so much like her. Look well na the man shape of face and shape of head all the children carry

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Iceman2017(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

I always wonder why tho.
Because light overshadows darkness.
Simple science

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Mavrick2012: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
Xo, this oyinbo didn't go to church for testimony and drop a fat thanksgiving seed?
Kai, all these oyinbo stingy sha.
See opportunity for papa to shine far.
Lol, our Nigerian pastors using natural occurrences to make money since 1993.
L

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by themonk(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
grin
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
naija guys and old oyinbo women sha...cute kids tho!!
Where's the old woman?

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 22, 2017
olasaad:

But the guy looks younger

i bet u if there is a guy your age u re dating he will definately look younger than you.......guys always look younger

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by pimpchi(m): 11:00pm On Dec 22, 2017
Have the banging body u have Always wanted
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by seniorkachion(m): 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

I always wonder why tho.

Then why are the kids not white?

4 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by protonz(m): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2017
makydebbie:
Pretty kids! cheesy
Wat say u? We make a dozen of those cuddling little googoo n gaagaa!!!
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by slam7000(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
omoadeleye:
Some tribal bigot will be like. "ibo sperm are so thick that they can melt any hard ovary"

You are the tribal bigot and ethnic idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2017
I can't wait to have a baby with Berry grin
Lalas247:
beautiful kids. happy for them
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I know, I meant their face itself, not just 'colour' and other features.

Would that mean Africans then give more melanine to their cross bred offspirngs? And whites give more facial features
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 11:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
njokuuche77:

Cos their sperm/egg is always richer.

Yea u are right.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by gido2017: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

I always wonder why tho.

They dnt dominate in all things oh . We dominate in the following area

1. Evil practices
2. Corruption
3. Evil wisdom
4. Cheating felow humans
5. Wickedness

They can not win us in all things na show!!!!

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
Iceman2017:

Because light overshadows darkness.
Simple science
oyibo gene is not dominant anything.

If you know of the one drop rule, you would know that 80% of mixed children are usually viewed as 'black'...highest you can be a light-skinned negro, but the world will still see you as negro.

Only some cases like Wentworth Miller can be mentioned where the white gene was truly dominant

2 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Weapon2020(m): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2017
pocohantas:

I heard it is common and not so difficult to treat. I don't know how true that is, in all...this is her testimony.

grin
pocohantas:

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2017
seniorkachion:

Then why are the kids not white?
help me ask o....it's like dominance has changed meaning, cuz last I checked most mix raced kids are usually more of black than white in pigmentation

3 Likes

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by Rikidony(m): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2017
thank God not some old piece of sh.ITT women
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by dederocs(m): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

I always wonder why tho.
I don't think they dominate
Colour is shared, this kid don't look pure white.
The eyes are not blue, normally have typical African type of eye colour.
The hair is black.

I will say the black gene comes top.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 11:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
dederocs:

I don't think they dominate
Colour is shared, this kid don't look pure white.
The eyes are not blue, normally have typical African type of eye colour.
The hair is black.
I will say the black gene comes top.

The hair is black bcoz the womans hair may be black too..
And their hair will grow longer than normal african hair..
Their eyes ar not blue bcoz their mums eyes are not blue.
Thier skin are mixed but has more of white feature.
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by luminouz(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

We ar also saying the same thing..
They always dominate blacks in all aspect
Only in rare cases africans dominat.

BTW...check the noses of those kids.. u cant say the woman dominated in that aspect grin
That man really tried to flaten their usual "pecil nose." ;DGIVE HIM SOME CREDIT JOOR!
U sound insecure sha!!!
So blacks are recessives? Maybe u..not me!
I have seen a black mixed race South Korean model... As in BLACK

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2017
luminouz:

U sound insecure sha!!!
So blacks are recessives? Maybe u..not me!
I have seen a black mixed race South Korean model... As in BLACK

Nothing Like sounding insecure here im just speaking the blunt truth...
Which everybody knows including the inner part if u.
Im not doubting u seeing a black mixed race south korean.
If u read my post well u would see where i say it happens but its rare.

This is not all about "im proud of being african" or whateva.... its about saying the blunt truth.

1 Like

Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
gido2017:

They dnt dominate in all things oh . We dominate in the following area

1. Evil practices
2. Corruption
3. Evil wisdom
4. Cheating felow humans
5. Wickedness

They can not win us in all things na show!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainG00D:

The hair is black bcoz the womans hair may be black too..
And their hair will grow longer than normal african hair..
Their eyes ar not blue bcoz their mums eyes are not blue.
Thier skin are mixed but has more of white feature.
more of which white feature?

There are Nigerians far lighter than these kids walking around, these kids are a bronze shade, they are not that light please.

The white gene is not a dominant one at all, the black gene is the most dominant of all races because the child must have drk pigmentation on them, it is only in few cases where the child is actually white.

All those dem Jidenna and Drake are categorised as African-American/Negroid in race.

PS: the mother of these kids is blonde, she doesn't have dark hair and if a gene is dominant, it can stretch even down to grandparents features, so the wye colour is not an excuse

Freeze's son is blonde, the boy took after his grandmother, that is a real example of dominant white gene

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack / Baby Trying To Feed Himself Uses Noodle To Design His Body, Video Gets 29m Views / Nigerian Woman Disfigured By Her Husband, Says She Still Loves Him. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.