Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) (20219 Views)

FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 / Nigeria Is The 6th Cheapest Place To Buy Petrol In The World / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Newshelm: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2017
A www.newshelmng.com reader sent in pictures of how he had to struggle for petrol at petrol station in Agege area of Lagos.

He reportedly left his home since 10 AM in the morning to return home at about 7 PM with just 10 liters of petrol.

This is a really harsh Christmas for Nigerians.

See queue and fight as the hustle for fuel.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-man-spends-12-hours-to-get-10.html

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Newshelm: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2017

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by MicheyJ: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
I'm sure he was one of those that trekked from Lagos to Dubai because of his support for Buhari.

118 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
The most anonying fact is that no one is criticizing buhari as compared to when Jonathan was in power.

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2017
The way forward is to send Buhari packing because the man clearly has nothing to offer

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yeligray:
The most anonying fact is that no one is criticizing buhari as compared to when Jonathan was in power.

It’s because we Christians don’t know what we are facing from this Islamist Government. It is deliberate attempt to punish the Christians and we are oblivious and naive. God will open our eyes of understanding to the battle we are enmeshed in.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

It’s because we Christians don’t know what we are facing from this Islamist Government. It is deliberate attempt to punish the Christians and we are oblivious and naive. God will open our eyes of understanding to the battle we are enmeshed in.
if you observe very well, you will notice that this issue of fuel scarcity happens almost every december when we are about to celebrate christmas but the muslims have had over 3 celebrations this year without experiencing any difficulties... Christians no get eyes.

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2017
Lagosians and cheap tinz, I bought along Old road Nkpor this evening at 220 naira per litre and nothing like queues in Onitsha as I see in Lagos, Abuja etc online

4 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yeligray:
if you observe very well, you will notice that this issue of fuel scarcity happens almost every december when we are about to celebrate christmas but the muslims have had over 3 celebrations this year without experiencing any difficulties... Christians no get eyes.

We are too blind and politically correct.

Let the foolish niceness and naivety of Nigerian Christians continue. Shebi they feel nothing is happening. Let them relax in Nigeria well well as our men of God are not alerting them to the problem with dug ourselves in with Buhari.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Yyeske(m): 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Stop that crap of being religiously sentimental, Nigerians had gone past that stage

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yyeske:
Stop that crap of being religiously sentimental, Nigerians had gone past that stage

Which stage una don pass? Are you one of those gullible Christians who believe Buhari is playing with Christians in this country?

But come ooo, are you blind or what? I am a Yoruba and I am screaming like mad and you igbo still want to be politically correct and sweep things under the carpet?

Goodluck with your delusions.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
angry

∆ Sai Buhari!!! Sai Baba!!! grin

Una eye don clear...? stupid government... ∆

6 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 22, 2017
Enjoy the change Nigerians. Wetin consai me. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Enjoy the change Nigerians. Wetin consai me. grin

Are you abroad?

3 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Are you abroad?
Yes, I live in Cotonou.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

We are too blind and politically correct.

Let the foolish niceness and naivety of Nigerian Christians continue. Shebi they feel nothing is happening. Let them relax in Nigeria well well as our men of God are not alerting them to the problem with dug ourselves in with Buhari.

And the fact is that they are succeeding.. God fought for the children of israel because the children of israel did show interest in the fight.. God cannot change things around you if you don't want the changes, christians are too naive and prefer to be used. They only criticize themselves on what they see wrong or right in their eyes, there is no unity in the church, there are different views, different doctorine, deception, false preachers all in the name of God... In the other way, muslims are united, they fight together to achieve their goal. Check turkey for instance, it was once a strong christian state but no what has become of it?, you reads news on how christians are slaughtered in the north but no one has been brought to book, fulani herdsmen killing thousands of people but no one has been brought to book but when the biafran agitators wanted freedom soldiers were ordered to go and fight, the south asked for restructuring but the north kicked against it and the north won.. So, you see. The Bible says that we shall rule but the question is "when?".

21 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 10:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Yes, I live in Cotonou.

Goodluck Bro and lucky you. We are trapped here. This is worst time in my adult years in Nigeria. Things are really bad. Hunger everywhere.

15 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yeligray:
And the fact is that they are succeeding.. God fought for the children of israel because the children of israel did show interest in the fight.. God cannot change things around you if you don't want the changes, christians are too naive and prefer to be used. They only criticize themselves on what they see wrong or right in their eyes, there is no unity in the church, there are different views, different doctorine, deception, false preachers all in the name of God... In the other way, muslims are united, they fight together to achieve their goal. Check turkey for instance, it was once a strong christian state but no what has become of it?, you reads news on how christians are slaughtered in the north but no one has been brought to book, fulani herdsmen killing thousands of people but no one has been brought to book but when the biafran agitators wanted freedom soldiers were ordered to go and fight, the south asked for restructuring but the north kicked against it and the north won.. So, you see. The Bible says that we shall rule but the question is "when?".

My advice is any Christian that has money should flee. I don’t have the money that’s why I am still in Nigeria.

But as the lord of hosts liveth, I shall leave the country for good not too long from now. I don’t know how God will do it but a miracle shall happen as I step into the new year. Amen.

13 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Goodluck Bro and lucky you. We are trapped here. This is worst time in my adult years in Nigeria. Things are really bad. Hunger everywhere.
It's well bro. Weak men give up but strong men hang on, that's to show you that it ain't easy anywhere. cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

My advice is any Christian that has money should flee. I don’t have the money that’s why I am still in Nigeria.

But as the lord of hosts liveth, I shall leave the country for good not too long from now. I don’t know how God will do it but a miracle shall happen as I step into the new year. Amen.
A man who abandons his home is a man who is not responsible..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
It's well bro. Weak men give up but strong men hang on, that's to show you that it ain't easy anywhere. cool

Nigeria’s situation under this administration is the worst ever. Come to the streets of Lagos and see everywhere looking so bland and boring this Christmas period. No money anywhere. It is a pitiable situation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2017
They want change and they will see "change "
Useless country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Why is he complaining?
Sai APC please grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 10:18pm On Dec 22, 2017
Amarabae:
They want change and they will see "change "
Useless country

My sister, I must agree with you that the suffering is much oooo.

Our Muslim brothers are however not bothered as long as a Muslim is in power.

I don’t even know what to say but to pray to God to save Nigerians. It is like we are being punished for an offense.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 10:19pm On Dec 22, 2017
imhotep:
Why is he complaining?
Sai APC please grin

Na all of us they suffer na abi u dey enjoy?

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

My sister, I must agree with you that the suffering is much oooo.

Our Muslim brothers are however not bothered as long as a Muslim is in power.

I don’t even know what to say but to pray to God to save Nigerians. It is like we are being punished for an offense.
How to you expect them to care.
They are very allergic to development naturally.
Nigeria will never develop as a country even in the next 100years.
The system that favor the parasites is untouchable

13 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
Amarabae:

How to you expect them to care.
They are very allergic to development naturally.
Nigeria will never develop as a country even in the next 100years.
The system that favor the parasithes is untouchable

Yes, the muslims like suffering that is why they are battling Christians on all grounds now and trying to kill the south economically so many can be frustrated out of the country. The ones that have money have left while the remaining ones are looking for money(my category) to leave.

Sad situation Christians have found themselves in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Dillusionist(m): 3:22am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Which stage una don pass? Are you one of those gullible Christians who believe Buhari is playing with Christians in this country?

But come ooo, are you blind or what? I am a Yoruba and I am screaming like mad and you igbo still want to be politically correct and sweep things under the carpet?

Goodluck with your delusions.
who said he's Igbo? ?he's a northerner claiming Igbo. .seems you don't know him..

go through All his posts

5 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by resurgentxtian4: 3:31am On Dec 23, 2017
Dillusionist:

who said he's Igbo? ?he's a northerner claiming Igbo. .seems you don't know him..

go through All his posts

I kind of noticed because he doesnt stand in support of igbos most times. Things we see on the internet....

4 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Na all of us they suffer na abi u dey enjoy?
Some of us never put trust in the charlatan party

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Dillusionist(m): 5:31am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

I kind of noticed because he doesnt stand in support of igbos most times. Things we see on the internet....
don't mind him

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by sirjentul05(m): 6:02am On Dec 23, 2017
Dats d change we are talking about, or is it not change again?
#itz jentul#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Government Not Willing To Save For Rainy Day – CBN Cries Out / Ishaq Bello Reinstates Ban On Ex Parte And Interim Orders On Political Cases / Bandits Attack Sabon Gida, Zamfara; Kill Village Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.