Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,818 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) (20249 Views)

FG Opts For Gas Alternative To Petrol In 2020 / Nigeria Is The 6th Cheapest Place To Buy Petrol In The World / Senator Dino Melaye Receives 25 Liters Of Petrol As Xmas Gift - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Na all of us they suffer na abi u dey enjoy?
those that are suffering know themselves.
Me I am going to prepare roasted yam. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by obyrich(m): 7:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Maybe this will reset their brains. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by ivandragon: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2017
this is what pmb likes...
when masses have barely enough for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by davibid: 8:51am On Dec 23, 2017
Can someone tell me the benefits of having PMB as our president...
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Yeligray:
The most anonying fact is that no one is criticizing buhari as compared to when Jonathan was in power.
Don't mind the eediots....

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Weareone202: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Oya... make we enjoy d change.
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by 900warriorz: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Yyeske:
Lagosians and cheap tinz, I bought along Old road Nkpor this evening at 220 naira per litre and nothing like queues in Onitsha as I see in Lagos, Abuja etc online

are you now comparing the population of Lagos and abuja to Onitsha? undecided
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:59am On Dec 23, 2017
the only thing that saddens my heart right now is DAT I'm stranded in school cos of d exorbitant transport fee which I cant afford
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 23, 2017
Yeligray:
A man who abandons his home is a man who is not responsible..
Home is where the heart, peace and source of livelihood is.

Which can be anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 9:00am On Dec 23, 2017
grin Nigerians will begin to spot clearly the difference between GEJ and GMB...

Change my foot

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by jagorinho: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Which stage una don pass? Are you one of those gullible Christians who believe Buhari is playing with Christians in this country?

But come ooo, are you blind or what? I am a Yoruba and I am screaming like mad and you igbo still want to be politically correct and sweep things under the carpet?

Goodluck with your delusions.
why are you people like this? so are you are telling me that only muslims are enjoying this country? the truth is the masses are the one feeling the heat irrespective of religion, if God help you and you hit it big in politics, you will know there is no religious demacation in nigeria's politics

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Which stage una don pass? Are you one of those gullible Christians who believe Buhari is playing with Christians in this country?

But come ooo, are you blind or what? I am a Yoruba and I am screaming like mad and you igbo still want to be politically correct and sweep things under the carpet?

Don't mind that guy, he is not what he appears to be!

He is a Northerner! He is not even a christian.
I wonder why he is not proud of who he is

5 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by comrChris(m): 9:03am On Dec 23, 2017
The most annoying fact is that this man called buhari has spent most of his political career in the petrolium sector yet he is still clueless on what to do..

He obviously needs to go

4 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Ow many hours orders spend
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by lilcashking(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

It’s because we Christians don’t know what we are facing from this Islamist Government. It is deliberate attempt to punish the Christians and we are oblivious and naive. God will open our eyes of understanding to the battle we are enmeshed in.
most u tribeliased everything for like sake? So all the previous fuel shortage were done to punish who pls?

2 Likes

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Oxster(m): 9:04am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

Goodluck Bro and lucky you. We are trapped here. This is worst time in my adult years in Nigeria. Things are really bad. Hunger everywhere.

Polish shoe you no gree,,sell pure water u no gree too,,,Oya wait make Bro J come throw manna 4 you gringringrin
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Oxster(m): 9:06am On Dec 23, 2017
Amarabae:
They want change and they will see "change "
Useless country

Lol,,useful citizen ,,,Travel out let me and your village people see you nahgringrin
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Oxster(m): 9:07am On Dec 23, 2017
sirjentul05:
Dats d change we are talking about, or is it not change again?

#itz jentul#

R u Charles Jentul?
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by vioment: 9:11am On Dec 23, 2017
It is only in Nigeria and in Africa that leaders (men and women) climax when their people who choose them to lead are suffering. How can a country that produces oil and gas be queuing for petrol every couple of months? Look at the filling station sef like others and their surroundings the structure, it is not well painted; and this is a country that produces oil, a core component in paint, and many other essentials.

Only God can explain why he has cursed black people because we are a disgrace to improving the world. We don't have impeccable leadership intelligence yet and in the past; we don't value ourselves as humans; We don't like the environment for civility without oyibo or others leading the way. I might have to find my way to that leadership post because many anti-Africans have infiltrated Africa to destroy the past, the present, and the future of Africa(a sacred and resourceful land). I will meet them in the future. Am sorry Africa. Chai.
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2017
resurgentxtian4:

But during Goodluck jonathan era there was always fuel scarcity too and Goodluck jonathan is a Christian not a Muslim....so you are not making sense sir..I hate it when people attach religious sentiment to everything....

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Xionez(m): 9:13am On Dec 23, 2017
If a poll is taken, you will find out that more than 60% are purchasing fuel to run their generators.
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by duduwest(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2017
His own better now. I am @ NNPC at. Palmgroove right now and have be in this long queue as early as 4:30am and there's no hope of getting it Self cos they're only sell from one nozzle

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Yeligray:
if you observe very well, you will notice that this issue of fuel scarcity happens almost every december when we are about to celebrate christmas but the muslims have had over 3 celebrations this year without experiencing any difficulties... Christians no get eyes.

you people are extremely daft.

there have always been fuel scarcities to some extent in december
in addition, it is during the xmas holiday that 90% of businesses shut down. it is that period when people travel enmass to the village. it is that period when prices go up, when people hustle for xmas money. put all of those togehther, and this is why what should have been a flash in the pan has morphed into a full scale crisis

but then again, whining about an islamist narrative fits your incoherent agenda. i wonder if muslims are not also queuing for petrol

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2017
That's baba buhari's chamge
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by donnaD(f): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2017
the worst government so far,if we mistakenly or foolishly vote PMB into power again,the smoke we all are seeing will turn to fire,na corn meal we go eat again.this just genesis we have not even reached psalms.My fear is that the elections will be rigged.end time president.

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by PointZerom: 9:21am On Dec 23, 2017
Yeligray:
A man who abandons his home is a man who is not responsible..
The same thing they're saying, buhari is not responsible for abandoning his home for London.
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by marooh: 9:24am On Dec 23, 2017
One nigeria in question!

Did fuel increase during sallah grin
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 9:25am On Dec 23, 2017
"No statement on # EndSARS No statement on # fuelscarcity No Presidential media chat Impeach yourself you fraud @MBuhari
Re: Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos) by Brightolanton(m): 9:26am On Dec 23, 2017
[quote author=resurgentxtian4 post=63526629]

We are too blind and politically correct.

Let the foolish niceness and naivety of Nigerian Christians continue. Shebi they feel nothing is happening. Let them relax in Nigeria well well as our men of God are not alerting them to the problem with dug ourselves in with Buhari.

[/quote

Fuel scarcity is experienced in decemcer more than other periods in Nigeria because of many reasons. First, Nigeria is bedeviled with poor planning, greedy marketers who like taking advantage of the poor planning to exploit and cheat Nigerians.
Another very important factor is that unlike Islamic festivals you two are talking about, December is longest period of festivities throughout the world, so any acts of economic sabotage is felt more by the citizenry than just 2-3 days of Islamic festivals. Let not be blinded by unnecessary religious bigotry to spread hate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

50 Events That Shaped Nigeria’s History / Nigerian Citizenship Eligibility With Regard To Elected Offices / PDP Govs Brand Fayose A Potential Future Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.