Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

How To Sell, Promote And Make Money With Your Music Online - Serious Minded Only - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How To Sell, Promote And Make Money With Your Music Online - Serious Minded Only (298 Views)

XMAS 2018:Use RADIO SHOW to SELL/PROMOTE@150k Any BUSINESS/PRODUCT from OCT-DEC / Tips To Sell Your Music Online / An Easy And Efficient Way To Sell Your Music Online And Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sell, Promote And Make Money With Your Music Online - Serious Minded Only by Adverts247: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2017
So many artiste do send me mail saying they want their music on my blog for promotions and all. Truth be told, when you post your song on .COM, you get nothing less than 18K + download, but remember you paid for the songs to be on the platform.

So as a music blogger, I have decided to show all upcoming artiste a way to post their songs and get paid for selling your songs online. It is a very easy step.

Click HERE to begin..

.... Serious minded people only

(1) (Reply)

Consider Pre - Planning / Chorus - Roommate / ACCURATE Comparison Of James Brown Live Performances Vs The Movie Made About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.