Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Would A First Degree Holder Who Want To Study Law In Noun Go About It? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Would A First Degree Holder Who Want To Study Law In Noun Go About It? (594 Views)

Female Inmate, Okike Chinyere Bags Best Graduating Student Prize In NOUN (pics) / Ondo SUBEB To Pay N290,470 As Annual Salary To A Degree Holder On Grade Level 8 / NUC Reactivates Suspended Programme In NOUN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would A First Degree Holder Who Want To Study Law In Noun Go About It? by starrybaba(m): 10:11pm On Dec 22, 2017
I greet you all fellow Nlanders. I have a friend who studied Political Science and wants to study Law in NOUN as second degree but he has some unanswered questions and I decided to bring it to nairaland for the advice of those who are knowledgeable.

These are his questions:
1. what is the duration for studying Law as a second degree?

2. Does the Nigeria Law School recognise NOUN and call their graduates to Bar?

3.Is it really advisable to study Law?

4. what are the requirements and when do they start selling forms for admissions?
Re: How Would A First Degree Holder Who Want To Study Law In Noun Go About It? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2017
The law program in NOUN has been suspended for now due to the fact that NOUN students were not being admitted into the Nigerian Law School by the Council for Legal Education. When they resolve the issue, maybe your ''friend'' can reconsider.
Re: How Would A First Degree Holder Who Want To Study Law In Noun Go About It? by starrybaba(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
okay...thanks boss
But before the suspension, how was it like? In terms of duration and admission process?
Re: How Would A First Degree Holder Who Want To Study Law In Noun Go About It? by people3: 5:00am On Dec 23, 2017
I don't think you can study law as a second degree with first degree in political science and beside NOUN law program is suspended for now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pls, I Need Names Of Notable Of Female Mathematicians / 2018 Total Internship Application / Remainder:nigeria Defense Academy 70RC Registration Ends 9th Feb.Register Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.