Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Former SSA Rejects Christmas Package By Gov Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former SSA Rejects Christmas Package By Gov Ortom (622 Views)

Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health / Oshiomhole Rejects Christmas Gifts From Obaseki / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former SSA Rejects Christmas Package By Gov Ortom by justiz5(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2017
As shared on his facebook wall......

Christmas Package

This morning at about 8:00am, I graciously received a call from the Office of Secretary to the State Government that I should proceed for a Christmas package given by the governor to all political appointees to the governor.

I told the caller to extend my appreciation to the SSG and Governor but informed him that I left the services of the State since October, 2016 as SSA (Administration) back to my duty as Assistant Registrar in the University.

Curiously, in December 2016, I did not receive any package or salary since I last met with then SSG—Dr. Bem Melladu. It could be a mistake but it also shows how and why the wage bill keeps surging. I advised that the money be committed into clearing of workers salaries. How did my name appear on the Christmas Budget?

For the Christmas, The Lord has been good all the time. Last year, as a member of Jammie's Bam owned by Swandecoal's father, 60 cows were butchered and I got cow head and cow lap. Tomorrow, I hope to get again for this Chrismas. Therefore, I don't need to chop Chrismas from the magnanimity of misappropriation of public funds.

But I sincerely thank His Excellency and wish a Happy Christmas. Halleluia.

Gurgur Japheth MP

Re: Former SSA Rejects Christmas Package By Gov Ortom by justiz5(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
More comments

Re: Former SSA Rejects Christmas Package By Gov Ortom by justiz5(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2017
More comments below.

Re: Former SSA Rejects Christmas Package By Gov Ortom by NLban: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2017
Omenka come and see one of the reasons why your salaries and allowances are still owed.

FTC gringrin

1 Like

Re: Former SSA Rejects Christmas Package By Gov Ortom by BlackAlbino6(m): 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2017
Holy holy.

Honga go kii u in dis disemba

Re: Former SSA Rejects Christmas Package By Gov Ortom by otezu5: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Former SSA Rejects Christmas Package By Gov Ortom by Orkpekyandega(m): 1:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
APC changi

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: Nlc Rebuke Nigerians / Sagay Calls For Immediate Probe Of AGF / Buhari’s War Against Corruption Intended To Islamise Nigeria—prof Nwabueze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.