Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health (7366 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Why Tinubu And The APC Governors' Visit To GEJ Is Raising Concerns / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2020
cry

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:14pm On Mar 25, 2020
grin How is it my fault you want me to have empathy for such wicked animal in Aso rock, had it been this crisis started in Africa those animals would have carried their family out of Nigeria. The idiots didn't build any hospital yet they budgeted billions for it and stole it then you expect me to have empathy for them, did they pity us when they stole our money instead of them to be doing the right thing. They can all die for all I care, how are they better than all those Nigerians that have died due to bad health system. May he die too and all his family be wiped out.

They even carried a ventilator from the hospital to Aso rock while the masses share one in Abuja and you expect me to be praying for the idiot. If Nigerians would die from this illness let them also die, since they failed to do what they supposed to have done.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
Many pensioners don't have access to medical care, many Nigerians are suffering due to their actions and inactions, we were here when his greedy wife cried out that no equipment in Aso rock villa not even paracetamol but billions were allocated for it, had it been airport was opened they would have flown the idiot out leaving the masses to suffer. This is a man that insulted Yardua for going overseas to treat himself, and you expect me to have pity on him? May the virus consume all of them, since they didn't pity Nigerians and were busy calling us wailers when we complained.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Turantula(m): 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2020
Gen gen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by SadiqBabaSani: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
Hmmmm, I pray they recover

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by SadiqBabaSani: 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2020
they will get the best of healthcare service available in Nigeria dts fr sure

3 Likes

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 10:32pm On Mar 25, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
they will get the best of healthcare service available in Nigeria dts fr sure
Won't save him

Are they better than the Nigerians that have died due to the evil and crime committed against the Nigerian people, they have cough they run overseas, let them run now they will still die there

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Davash222(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
Hmmmm, I pray they recover
Waste of prayer.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Heffalump(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2020
Now, the gods are about to settle Nigeria's case for once shocked

19 Likes

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by potent5(m): 1:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Ehen? So what if Bubu has it? Ehen?
Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by NGpatriot: 1:58am On Mar 26, 2020
Igbos and fake news are like brothers and sisters.

Typical..

smh..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:07am On Mar 26, 2020
Every normal person with sense of history should have known that Buhari and his Cabals can't get away with all their atrocities in Nigeria....!

God is preparing his Karma.....!! With sauce sef.......!!

9 Likes

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by propsvilla3: 2:12am On Mar 26, 2020
Wonderful he will be treated in Gwagwalada hospital because that Aso Rock Clinic does not even have paracetamol. Or may be they should bring him down to Ajangbadi general hospital in Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by olamidedivotee(f): 2:41am On Mar 26, 2020
To those people saying our weather will prevent corona virus.

How market?

5 Likes

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Melison(m): 3:57am On Mar 26, 2020
If they(the cabals) could hide the fact that the president has been substituted,then what's corona virus that they won't hide

5 Likes

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 26, 2020
If them get am tru tru, why hide it? It's like pregnancy...lass lass e go still cast.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by baby124: 4:09am On Mar 26, 2020
So who will feed and clean up after them if they are sick? Without domestic staff? Aisha? Or who? Doesn’t sound like a totally credible story.

If Buhari has it he better start writing his will and stop playing games. The disease will take him, guaranteed. He should start making his peace with God. He already has preexisting conditions and he’s advanced in age. Two things this virus feasts on. All the people lying to him have run for their lives now that there is trouble. Time to use his brains.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Kingspin(m): 4:24am On Mar 26, 2020
Coronavirus: Nigerian leaders and politicians have abandoned their people.

All those that talk tough has suddenly gone cold even Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by allthingsgood: 4:41am On Mar 26, 2020
Many fools just love to believe rubbish. First of all buhari has been tested and was found negative. Secondly even if he has it, he's more likely to recover based on the 1st class medical care he will have. Stupid children of perdition go and die.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by allthingsgood: 4:42am On Mar 26, 2020
baby124:
So who will feed and clean up after them if they are sick? Without domestic staff? Aisha? Or who? Doesn’t sound like a totally credible story.

If Buhari has it he better start writing his will and stop playing games. The disease will take him, guaranteed. He should start making his peace with God. He already has preexisting conditions and he’s advanced in age. Two things this virus feasts on. All the people lying to him have run for their lives now that there is trouble. Time to use his brains.

Are u God
Buhari might outlive u that is making noise here

2 Likes

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Liorcadin: 5:37am On Mar 26, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Igbos and fake news are like brothers and sisters.

Typical..

smh..
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by neutralmind: 5:38am On Mar 26, 2020
allthingsgood:
Many fools just love to believe rubbish. First of all buhari has been tested and was found negative. Secondly even if he has it, he's more likely to recover based on the 1st class medical care he will have. Stupid children of perdition go and die.

First class medical care. Are you sure?

How about his age and underlying health condition?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Tetrahedron: 5:52am On Mar 26, 2020
Prof Osinbajo should vacate aso rock n run for his dear life, the judgement of God is upon all the cabals.
They might want to harm him, he should pretend to self isolate in Lagos until they have all seen God’s wrath

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by allthingsgood: 6:05am On Mar 26, 2020
neutralmind:

First class medical care. Are you sure?

How about his age and underlying health condition?

All those that swore buhari will die in 2015 are now either dead or worthless in life, despite buhari health condition!
Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Obijulius: 6:15am On Mar 26, 2020
Don’t allow tribalism kill you!

Osibanjo is part of the problem! You guys have always touted him as the best in a government that is ful if evil!

If this is God’s judgement Osibanjo deserves to die first because he claims to be a man of God!

Tetrahedron:
Prof Osinbajo should vacate aso rock n run for his dear life, the judgement of God is upon all the cabals.
They might want to harm him, he should pretend to self isolate in Lagos until they have all seen God,s wrath

2 Likes

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by iammo(m): 6:22am On Mar 26, 2020
i don't get why they wish buhari death at all giving oppurtunity
Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by LivingSage: 6:25am On Mar 26, 2020

1 Share

Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:26am On Mar 26, 2020
iammo:
i don't get why they wish buhari death at all giving oppurtunity

I think the president created many enemies with his actions and utterances
Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by iammo(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

I think the president created many enemies with his actions and utterances

still doesn't mean people should wish him death, afterall 2023 is around the corner
Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 26, 2020
I remember a particular police squad in Anambra State at a time called Operation "Mkpochapu" Sweep.

Cases of this virus in Aso rock just reminded me of that name.

Still, I don't wish death for nobody because there ain't coming back from there.
Re: Former Ssa On Media To Gej Post On Twitter about Buhari's health by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:34am On Mar 26, 2020
iammo:

still doesn't mean people should wish him death, afterall 2023 is around the corner

Maybe because they think if he dies (God Forbids) it would pave way for their son to take over.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Break Internet As He Step Out Wit His Manhood Standing.See Reactions / Fayose’s N6.9 Billion Fraud Trial Stalled By Absence Of Trial Judge / Bola Tinubu Faces Disqualification Over "Dual-citizenship & Perjury"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.