Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind (5065 Views)

I Was Dead But Came Back To Life, Come In. / Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / See Who A Certain Man Of God Saw Will Become The President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by Glance(m): 6:40am On Dec 24, 2021
This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind

This is a true story of a teenager named Zach Clements from Texas in the United States of America, who shared a deeply personal experience of how he died and saw Jesus and then came back to life. When he came back to life, he narrated the supernatural experience, describing what he saw and what he heard during those minutes without oxygen.

Before the supernatural encounter, Zach Clements was a strong teenager, a high school football player at Victory Life Academy in Brownwood Texas in the United States of America, and obviously he had got a sense of humor. By all measures, he was a healthy young man which was why it was still a shocking story to grasp hearing he collapsed on the playground while running during Physical and Health Education class in his school.

According to the doctors, it was a sudden cardiac arrest. The boy’s mother was called immediately he collapsed on the playing ground. When she arrived at the scene, she started beating the ambulance to the emergency room.

When they opened the ambulance door, Zack color was already turning to blue and they were on top of him doing chest compressions. Technically and medically, he was dead. He was without heartbeat for twenty minutes, and just as the hospital staffs were ready to make his death official, they got a pulse and he was airlifted.

He woke up days later and his recovery was very incredible, but even more mind- blowing was the story he told of, the things he saw during the time many believed he had died.

“I saw a man, he is kind of ruffled hair with a kind of thick beard and it didn’t take me long to realize that it was Jesus. The Angels were also singing in the background,” Zach Clement narrated.

His descriptions and the story was what his family is convinced was a near- death miracle. He continued;

“I went up to him when he put his hand on my shoulder and told me that everything will be all right and not to worry. I was just calm and just at peace,” Zach Clement revealed.

Billy Clement who is the boy’s father says; “accepting our son’s experience as a miracle is the only thing that makes sense and that’s what we are staying on. That was a writing word from God that we got and we are gonna hold on to that,” he stated.

The whole story may be a medical mystery for the doctors, many people also doubted the story, but for this family, there is no question. It was a divine intervention.

“I am just glad he decided to let me have my baby back,” says the boy’s mother.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5qXzFKM2J0

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by thesicilian: 6:45am On Dec 24, 2021
He will sell books later

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2021
Lazarus (Jesus' friend) was dead for four days, he never saw anything! John chpt 11 cheesy

7 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by illicit(m): 6:51am On Dec 24, 2021
grin
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MightySparrow: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Did he see my late father?

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MightySparrow: 6:53am On Dec 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Lazarus (Jesus' friend) was dead for four days, he never saw anything! John chpt 11 cheesy

Really?
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by Aboks(m): 7:11am On Dec 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I wonder why he did not see 72 virgins

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Aboks:

I wonder o
God's word says:

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

That's why no resurrected individual in the Bible said anything about what happened anywhere while they're dead because there is no knowledge in the grave! Ecclesiastes 9:10

This is what the Bible teaches so if people are now seeing something different from what God's word says then know that demons are at work! Galatians 1:8 smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by Irupetepete: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2021
All these are lies..
I was dead for over an hour this year, I saw nothing..
I repeat, you see nothing.
When I woke up, I could have fabricated convincing lies, atleast more than 70 people saw me lying dead..
If I told them I saw things, they will believe and help spread the lies..
So if anybody tells you he died, woke up and saw things, slap sense into their empty heads

7 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Irupetepete:
All these are lies..

It's TRUE!
Most of them are seeing things but it's fallen angels that are behind all the things these ones are seeing because these demons are battle prepared to contradict God's word they'll just present themselves as angels of enlightenment! 2Corinthians 11:14

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by Aboks(m): 7:23am On Dec 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God's word says:

For the living know that they will die, but the dead know nothing at all, nor do they have any more reward, because all memory of them is forgotten. Also, their love and their hate and their jealousy have already perished, and they no longer have any share in what is done under the sun! Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

That's why no resurrected individual in the Bible said anything about what happened anywhere while they're dead because there is no knowledge in the grave! Ecclesiastes 9:10

This is what the Bible teaches so if people are now seeing something different from what God's word says then know that demons are at work! Galatians 1:8 smiley

Keep your eyes on the prize
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa my brother!
Good morning to you and your entire house, i didn't look at the moniker but now that you speak the (spiritual) language i recognized you instantly.
Once again my brother good morning! smiley

Aboks:

Keep your eyes on the prize

3 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by TenQ: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God's word says:

I agree with JW organisation that the memories of the dead like Mary Slessor, Alexander the Great, Adolf Hitler and even Anini is completely forgotten both by God and man. Is that not what the highlighted said?
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by Aboks(m): 7:34am On Dec 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Haaaaaaaaaaaaa my brother!
Good morning to you and your entire house, i didn't look at the moniker but now that you speak the (spiritual) language i recognized you instantly.
Once again my brother good morning! smiley

Welcome bro

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by Tallesty1(m): 7:45am On Dec 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God's word says:

I was unconscious for several hours and I can tell you categorically that there's nothing there. It's total blackness with no knowledge whatsoever.

You will know alright when consciousness slips out of you. In my own experience, I knew when I hit the ground and I accepted what was coming. I was like so this is it. That's all.

It was total blackness, I had no idea that I am existing, or had existed or that I am living being or spirit.

I knew nothing until I started feeling cold and then I woke up.

10 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by doggedfighter(f): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's TRUE!
Most of them are seeing things but it's fallen angels that are behind all the things these ones are seeing because these demons are battle prepared to contradict God's word they'll just present themselves as angels of enlightenment! 2Corinthians 11:14

Your own delusion is even worse than those people seeing things.

2 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2021
TenQ:

I agree with JW organisation that the memories of the dead like Mary Slessor, Alexander the Great, Adolf Hitler and even Anini is completely forgotten both by God and man. Is that not what the highlighted said?
NO! God only erase the memories of worthless people {Psalms 9:17} but as for those doing His will their names are well documented in His memory book! Job 14:13-15; Malachi 3:16; Revelations 20:15

So what God's word says @ Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 is that all things in the brains of the dead is gone at death, their memories only works when they're alive. That's why you can't find any dead person who came back to life relate anything while he was dead.

smiley
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:55am On Dec 24, 2021
Tallesty1:
I was unconscious for several hours and I can tell you categorically that there's nothing there. It's total blackness with no knowledge whatsoever.

You will know alright when consciousness slips out of you. In my own experience, I knew when I hit the ground and I accepted what was coming. I was like so this is it. That's all.

It was total blackness, I had no idea that I am existing, or had existed or that I am living being or spirit.

That's exactly what God's word says, at death we know or feel nothing! Ecclesiastes 9:4-10

When God told Adam:

but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die." Genesis 2:17

Satan told Eve:

"You will not certainly die," the serpent said to the woman. Genesis 3:4

And that's what Satan, his demons and human agents are trying to promote.
So if you know the truth you'll be free! John 8:32 smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by WibusJaga: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2021

I don't doubt him.
But medically, low oxygen levels can trigger hallucinations. &These hallucinations are subject to your imaginations, fears, emotions, intellect, beliefs, etc

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2021
doggedfighter:

Your own delusion is even worse than those people seeing things.
Thank you Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by TenQ: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

NO! God only erase the memories of worthless people {Psalms 9:17} but as for those doing His will their names are well documented in His memory book! Job 14:13-15; Malachi 3:16; Revelations 20:15

So what God's word says @ Ecclesiastes 9:5-6 is that all things in the brains of the dead is gone at death, their memories only works when they're alive. That's why you can't find any dead person who came back to life relate anything while he was dead.

smiley
1. The scripture in Ecclesiastes did not discriminate between the righteous and the ungodly.
2. Simple comprehension shows the frame of reference "UNDER THE SUN"!

But then, why would Jesus speak a parable completely negating this. (Lazarus, Rich man, Rich man's brothers )

1 Like

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2021
TenQ:

1. The scripture in Ecclesiastes did not discriminate between the righteous and the ungodly.
2. Simple comprehension shows the frame of reference "UNDER THE SUN"!
God's word is to be read carefully, studied diligently, meditated upon thoroughly and pray fervently for you to get the accurate knowledge thereof! Proverbs 2:1-5
God's word says the wicked will be forgotten just as they forget God {Psalms 9:17} and Jesus referred to people who aren't searching for God with all their hearts "DEAD" because their names will not be found during resurrection.
@ Act 24:15 Paul said there's going to be a resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous, he made us to understand that those who searched for God with their hearts has been declared righteous even when they never learned from God's only begotten Son Jesus {Hebrews 11:4-32} whereas Jesus said true Christians are greater than any righteous one who lived before John {Matthew 11:11} because they've learned righteousness of God completely from Christ! Romans 10:4
So who are those whose names will not be remembered during resurrection?
Well it's people who never knew God's laws and never care to listen to their conscience. As for those who lived by conscience they will be remembered even though they never knew anything about the true God! Romans 2:14-15
TenQ:

But then, why would Jesus speak a parable completely negating this. (Lazarus, Rich man, Rich man's brothers )
Jesus was speaking to his own people who knew from God's word that the dead are conscious of nothing so the Pharisees to whom he is talking knew very well that the parable is about them. Luke 16:14
If you want to know the meaning of each symbolic term i can help you:
Lazarus, beggar, rich man, his gates, his torment, Lazarus's desires, his sours, the dogs, their death, father Abraham, water from Lazarus's fingertip, chasm between them, rich man's brothers, Moses and the prophets

But if you don't it's OK!
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by TenQ: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

God's word is to be read carefully, studied diligently, meditated upon thoroughly and pray fervently for you to get the accurate knowledge thereof! Proverbs 2:1-5
God's word says the wicked will be forgotten just as they forget God {Psalms 9:17} and Jesus referred to people who aren't searching for God with all their hearts "DEAD" because their names will not be found during resurrection.
@ Act 24:15 Paul said there's going to be a resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous, he made us to understand that those who searched for God with their hearts has been declared righteous even when they never learned from God's only begotten Son Jesus {Hebrews 11:4-32} whereas Jesus said true Christians are greater than any righteous one who lived before John {Matthew 11:11} because they've learned righteousness of God completely from Christ! Romans 10:4
So who are those whose names will not be remembered during resurrection?
Well it's people who never knew God's laws and never care to listen to their conscience. As for those who lived by conscience they will be remembered even though they never knew anything about the true God! Romans 2:14-15
If there was a resurrection of both the godly and ungodly, don't you think that God's memory of them is intact?

Couldn't the remembrance be speaking about the second Death in lake of fire rather than the first death?

MaxInDHouse:

Jesus was speaking to his own people who knew from God's word that the dead are conscious of nothing so the Pharisees to whom he is talking knew very well that the parable is about them. Luke 16:14
If you want to know the meaning of each symbolic term i can help you:
Lazarus, beggar, rich man, his gates, his torment, Lazarus's desires, his sours, the dogs, their death, father Abraham, water from Lazarus's fingertip, chasm between them, rich man's brothers, Moses and the prophets

But if you don't it's OK!
Please I'll like to know o!
And especially why the living and the current lives of the rich man's brothers were included
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2021
TenQ:

If there was a resurrection of both the godly and ungodly, don't you think that God's memory of them is intact?
That's what ACCURATE KNOWLEDGE of God's word can mean for you!
He (God) doesn't feel comfortable with the acts of wicked people {Genesis 6:5-6 compare to Habakkuk 1:13} so He will not like to remember them since the memory of them will bring back their evil deeds to sadden Him. Psalms 9:17 compare to Proverbs 27:11
TenQ:

Couldn't the remembrance be speaking about the second Death in lake of fire rather than the first death?
The second death refers to what will later happen to resurrected ones after Christ's 1,000 year reign. Before Jesus begin ruling the earth he will first exterminate all those who aren't ready to obey him {Luke 19:27} so it's during his reign that he will begin to raise the death (only those who are righteous from God's standpoint and idol worshipers who lived by conscience because they never had the opportunity to know the true God)
It's the Christians that will be resurrected first because they already know God's plan to renovate the earth, while they're doing this those who served God before Christ will also be resurrected before pagans who only lived by conscience. After the resurrection of both then a global training will begin because we must become perfect before we can be ushered into everlasting life.
During that global training anyone who is not ready to live by the things we are learning by then will die once he is 100 years old {Isaiah 65:20} after 1,000 years Satan who has been locked somewhere so as not to distract people will be released to come and do the final test for billions of PERFECT people {Revelations 20:7-8} all those who still follow Satan after they've been certified as PERFECT will be destroyed all with Satan, by that time what the Bible book of Romans 5:12 is no longer the cause of their death but what they chose to do when they find themselves in the same condition that Adam and Eve found themselves in the beginning {Revelations 20:11-14} So they're dying the SECOND TIME not because of Adamic sin but due to their own rebelliousness! Revelations 20:15
TenQ:

Please I'll like to know o!
And especially why the living and the current lives of the rich man's brothers were included

Let's resolve the case of first and second death then we will go into Jesus' parable to discuss each symbolic term! smiley
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by sonmvayina(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Tallesty1:

I love this....thanks.

Reminds me of what I read somewhere .."Let us make man in our image after our likeness.......the bold clearly comes to mind...
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by MoneyGoDrop: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2021
Blatant lie
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by KnownUnknown: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2021
If a white Christian tells me the sky is blue, I’ll go take a second look myself
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by LordReed(m): 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:
If a white Christian tells me the sky is blue, I’ll go take a second look myself

No man! He will still catch you. If he tells you the sky is blue, ask him which resources on your land is he after so that you can negotiate a price. If you look at the sky, he will steal the land from under you and tell you its a "Protectorate".

4 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by KnownUnknown: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
LordReed:

No man! He will still catch you. If he tells you the sky is blue, ask him which resources on your land is he after so that you can negotiate a price. If you look at the sky, he will steal the land from under you and tell you its a "Protectorate".

After declaring it a “Protectorate” he commences an orgy of rape, rapine, and kidnapping, then calls his victims “savages”. Don’t worry though, God sent him.

The best part is that your brothers/sisters start nodding in agreement and calling themselves “savages”.

5 Likes

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by LordReed(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
KnownUnknown:

After declaring it a “Protectorate” he commences an orgy of rape, rapine, and kidnapping, then calls his victims “savages”. Don’t worry though, God sent him.

The best part is that your brothers/sisters start nodding in agreement and calling themselves “savages”.

SMH. Stockholm Syndrome.
Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by FuckYouPorn: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
Irupetepete:
All these are lies..
When I woke up, I could have fabricated convincing lies, atleast more than 70 people saw me lying dead..
If I told them I saw things, they will believe and help spread the lies..
So if anybody tells you he died, woke up and saw things, slap sense into their empty heads
you were in a coma.
You were not literally dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Boy Was Dead For 20 Minutes - What He Saw Will Blow Your Mind by FuckYouPorn: 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2021
Tallesty1:

after smoking mkpuru miri finish what did you expect?
Being unconscious or being in a coma is totally a different experience from being literally pronounce dead

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Are Your Expectations When Going For Sunday Service / End-time Bible Teaching: The Day Of The Lord / Mohammed Was An Arab. Abraham, Moses And All Prophets Were Jewish! Smt's Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.