Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Enlarge Your Hips Naturally - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Enlarge Your Hips Naturally (1978 Views)

How To Increase Your Butt And Hips Naturally / How To Enlarge Your Hips Within One Week Without Side Effect / Safe Hips, Butt, Boob, Joysticks Enlargement, Skin Lightening Etc ( PIC ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Enlarge Your Hips Naturally by bobbyANSELEM: 3:02am On Dec 23, 2017
Achieving a larger hip can really take a long time but I can assure you the result will keep you amazed all you need is patience.
Most of our celebrities do undergo different type of surgeries just to enhance and enlarge their hips, which will all know the risks involved and also the cost of undergoing such proceedures.

In today's article I'm going to teach you all on how to enlarge your hips naturally without any side effects involved, trust me this really works.

All your hips needs is Vitamin A which is a rapid collagen booster, when the collagen around the hip is boosted you will find your hips taking a wonderful shape, firm and enlarged and the essential oils to be used to achieve this aim extremely rich in vitamin A, like I said previously this won't happen over night you have to give it some time and excercise some patience.

Now let's go straight to business

ADVERT POST MIDDLE

In other to achieve this result I'm going to introduce you guys to powerful essential oils that can help you achieve your aims they are below:

HIPS ENLARGEMENT OIL

2TBSP Rosehip oil
5 drop cypress oil
5 drop geranium oil
3 drop Frankincense oil
3 drop Fenugreek oil

Method/preparation
Mix all oils together and store in a dark coloured glass container use twices
daily morning and night
www.zigihow.com/2017/12/how-to-enlarge-your-hips-naturally.html?m=1

for more visit www.Zigihow.com
Re: How To Enlarge Your Hips Naturally by adontcare(f): 4:08am On Dec 23, 2017
How can one get all these oil biko
Re: How To Enlarge Your Hips Naturally by LionDeLeo: 4:11am On Dec 23, 2017
adontcare:
You really needs it.
Re: How To Enlarge Your Hips Naturally by adontcare(f): 4:21am On Dec 23, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You really needs it.
yea
Re: How To Enlarge Your Hips Naturally by KardinalZik(m): 5:42am On Dec 23, 2017
adontcare:

Chai!
Aren't you okay with what god gave you? Why must you always re-create yourself? Abi you dey get inferiority complex any time you see ladies with big hips?
Re: How To Enlarge Your Hips Naturally by adontcare(f): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2017
KardinalZik:

Chai!
Aren't you okay with what god gave you? Why must you always re-create yourself? Abi you dey get inferiority complex any time you see ladies with big hips?

the hip gives shape to such ladies. And I like it. Not d shapelessness figure person go dey waka with.

(1) (Reply)

These Photos Of A Pregnant Lady Showing Off Her Stretch Marks Is Everything! / Get Your Natural Pink Lips / Couture Candy - Mother Of The Bride Dresses 2020 Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.